When you beat the brainwashing....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That is a sharp man saying what those of us with brains have said........I THINK AMG SHOULD TEAR HIS THROAT THE FUCK OUT

I thought about joining the military when I was 18 but I have never been a good Indian. I knew it wasn't for me. Besides living and working in the city was like a war zone anyway. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

I thought about joining the military when I was 18 but I have never been a good Indian. I knew it wasn't for me. Besides living and working in the city was like a war zone anyway. :lol:

I wanted to be a pilot or a CG rescue swimmer but the thought of being committed for 4 years and having to move away from home killed it for me 

I was not willing to give up my hair but more importantly the drugs . never been much of a camper any way and spent way to much time on boats as a kid to join the fancy sailors .

I have a bud who had to undergo Military drug rehab/treatment  lol sounded fucking brutal   

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was not willing to give up my hair but more importantly the drugs . never been much of a camper any way and spent way to much time on boats as a kid to join the fancy sailors .

I have a bud who had to undergo Military drug rehab/treatment  lol sounded fucking brutal   

So you didn't join because you didn't want to stop doing drugs or you didn't join because you were afraid of getting hooked on drugs. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you didn't join because you didn't want to stop doing drugs or you didn't join because you were afraid of getting hooked on drugs. :dunno: 

BOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

hell it was the mid 80s I wanted to party not camp

the guy does sound like a whiner. seriously, he didn't know what he was getting himself into? granted, the military isn't for everyone, but it has served to change a lot of people's lives for the better. in today's sterile america, there aren't many "rights of passage" left for suburban kids. the military has the potential to serve that purpose....among many others. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the guy does sound like a whiner. seriously, he didn't know what he was getting himself into? granted, the military isn't for everyone, but it has served to change a lot of people's lives for the better. in today's sterile america, there aren't many "rights of passage" left for suburban kids. the military has the potential to serve that purpose....among many others. 

Good post Greg. :bc:

"...Shatters Myth!!!!'   How did he do that?  What is the myth?

This guy reminds me of this little whiner I had in Basic.  God damn crybaby that threatened suicide.  And the Cadre made me be his fucking "battle buddy" (where they try to pair the weak with the strong).  That little fucking bitch...by the 2nd week I was whispering in his ear at night to end it all.  Fucking pussy...all talk.  He finally started pissing his bed and they threw his stupid ass out.  I thought for sure I was gonna have to kill him myself.  Fucking pussy. 

But I get the video...and the thread.  "Haters gonna hate!"  Boo hoo.

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This guy reminds me of this little whiner I had in Basic.  God damn crybaby that threatened suicide.  And the Cadre made me be his fucking "battle buddy" (where they try to pair the weak with the strong).  That little fucking bitch...by the 2nd week I was whispering in his ear at night to end it all.  Fucking pussy...all talk.  He finally started pissing his bed and they threw his stupid ass out.  I thought for sure I was gonna have to kill him myself.  Fucking pussy. 

Do you still piss the bed?  :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you still piss the bed?  :snack:

I piss yours.  Ever wonder why it is damp and smells like asparagus piss?  Yep....you're welcome.  Waller in my manlihood!!!!!!!!  God knows, you are short of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We are born and bred to worship the flag and celebrate soldiers for "defending our freedoms". No soldier in our lifetime has ever defended our freedoms. When soldiers have that come to Jesus moment when they realize what they were actually used for, now all of the sudden they aren't "heroes"? We really need to think about what freedom actually means... 

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

We are born and bred to worship the flag and celebrate soldiers for "defending our freedoms". No soldier in our lifetime has ever defended our freedoms. When soldiers have that come to Jesus moment when they realize what they were actually used for, now all of the sudden they aren't "heroes"? We really need to think about what freedom actually means... 

prepare for some more bullshit flag worship and hero stories 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You don't even have to watch the video to figure that out.  There will always be examples of guys like him. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You don't even have to watch the video to figure that out.  There will always be examples of guys like him. 

What , guys with brains who can acknowledge truth???/ Those kind of guys?

4 hours ago, Anler said:

"born and bred to worship the flag"...what a bunch of bullshit.  I didn't serve with anybody that was "protecting your freedoms" or "worshiping the flag".  The ones that think of themselves as "heroes" for putting on a uniform are most likely retards.  But so are the ones calling them that.  ANY UNIFORM.  Getting dresses is not heroic.  Now, there are some true exceptions...true heroes.  But you'd never know it unless somebody else told you what they did.  

NOW...that being said, I still give credit to somebody willing to sign away a certain amount of their years away...with no guarantees other than they just wanted something different.  Credit varies on service and Military Occupation.  But over somebody that never served....yep!

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What , guys with brains who can acknowledge truth???/ Those kind of guys?

No, pussies. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"born and bred to worship the flag"...what a bunch of bullshit.  I didn't serve with anybody that was "protecting your freedoms" or "worshiping the flag".  The ones that think of themselves as "heroes" for putting on a uniform are most likely retards.  But so are the ones calling them that.  ANY UNIFORM.  Getting dresses is not heroic.  Now, there are some true exceptions...true heroes.  But you'd never know it unless somebody else told you what they did.  

NOW...that being said, I still give credit to somebody willing to sign away a certain amount of their years away...with no guarantees other than they just wanted something different.  Credit varies on service and Military Occupation.  But over somebody that never served....yep!

What makes that guy a pussy? All I heard was him drop a bunch of truth about what a disgusting self serving useless machine our military has become

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What makes that guy a pussy? All I heard was him drop a bunch of truth about what a disgusting self serving useless machine our military has become

"Ughhhhh.....I was conned into being a killing machine....."  Ughhhhhhhh....

And idiot and a pussy.  

Edit.....on the bold:  Well...."THANKS OBAMA!" :lol:  And how the fuck do you find that our military just now become "self serving"?  In what way? It serves the US and it's interests...always has. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Ughhhhh.....I was conned into being a killing machine....."  Ughhhhhhhh....

And idiot and a pussy.  

Edit.....on the bold:  Well...."THANKS OBAMA!" :lol:  And how the fuck did our miuliutary just now become "self serving"?  In what way?  It serves the US and it's interests...always has. :dunno:

No , it was meant to exist when necessary and when facing a threat .....there has not been a threat to the US in going on a fucking century. The US military and the way it is used creates all the boogeyman threats that we are conned into believing exist. The mere fact that the US military exists in the size and scope it does dictates that it be deployed all around the world doing the bidding of the imperialists that command it. The US military is a tool for evil as it exists and is deployed currently .....that is a fact 

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , it was meant to exist when necessary and when facing a threat .....there has not been a threat to the US in going on a fucking century. The US military and the way it is used creates all the boogeyman threats that we are conned into believing exist. The mere fact that the US military exists in the size and scope it does dictates that it be deployed all around the world doing the bidding of the imperialists that command it. The US military is a tool for evil as it exists and is deployed currently .....that is a fact 

Ok...since you put it that way, I don't care. :lol:

Good points.  But it took getting off subject for me to agree to that.   

BTW, I got out after Clinton decided it would be politically reckless to do what needed to be done.  Fuck him...his idiot wife...and all the other politicians that think the armed forces are expendable.  Not saying hey aren't...but have some fucking respect about it!  God damn Democrats!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude that is the biggest pile of shit you have ever posted. From my first day of kindergarten we were required to stand and say the pledge if allegiance everyday. And all you have to do is log in Facebook and look at the dozens of memes and posts about hero and flag worship. Obviously you haven't shaken the brainwashing yet...