Frick'in Democrats

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'd be grinning ear to ear if both Scalise and this faggot ass Dem official both got shot over and over until they looked like hamburger 

What about Rand Paul he was there dodging bullets, said if not for the two cops he would have been killed :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What about Rand Paul he was there dodging bullets, said if not for the two cops he would have been killed :dunno: 

Sometimes the baby has to go out with the bathwater momo

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Wait, none of the Republicans were carrying? If the only answer to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun shouldn't they feel morally obligated to carry?

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Wait, none of the Republicans were carrying? If the only answer to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun shouldn't they feel morally obligated to carry?

they had armed security dummy .....that kind of vacates their need to carry wouldnt you say ??  ........ and that armed security returned fire and neutralized the hero that was attempting to kill bad people. So in the end the gun was the answer to stopping the gun 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they had armed security dummy .....that kind of vacates their need to carry wouldnt you say ??  ........ and that armed security returned fire and neutralized the hero that was attempting to kill bad people. So in the end the gun was the answer to stopping the gun 

I figured the more guns the better

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me more , I like where you are heading here. 

I'm envisioning a mass shooting where more people get caught in the crossfire than are killed by the shooter.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm envisioning a mass shooting where more people get caught in the crossfire than are killed by the shooter.

Is this mass shooting in Washington DC???

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, it's in the heart of "real America"

I dont know where that is but if we were to have a mass shooting in DC and the targets were politicians and more people died than were targeted I think I would be happy !!!!