Got home from MN sunday and worked 4 12's this week. I am off today and tomorrow and then I have to work 6 12's on midnights. Pool didnt get too fucked up while I was gone and I am getting my deck back together in the next couple days. Just cracked my 2nd beer. Life is great.

Headed back to MN for 5 days over the 4th of July , gonna shoot a shit ton of guns and blow off a shit ton of fireworks and drink 45 gallons of beer and booze !!!!!!!1111

Bring on the 4th of July , my favorite holiday of the year 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

See you and your nub after the holiday there Jerky

I'm a pro drunk MC ....I function at a very high level after consuming amounts of alcohol that would kill most men you are used to engaging with 

Its nothing to be proud of.....although it is fucking AWESOME......just telling it like it is @@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!111111111

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm a pro drunk MC ....I function at a very high level after consuming amounts of alcohol that would kill most men you are used to engaging with 

Its nothing to be proud of.....although it is fucking AWESOME......just telling it like it is @@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Enjoy yourself and dont lose any digits:thumb:

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Got home from MN sunday and worked 4 12's this week. I am off today and tomorrow and then I have to work 6 12's on midnights. Pool didnt get too fucked up while I was gone and I am getting my deck back together in the next couple days. Just cracked my 2nd beer. Life is great.

Headed back to MN for 5 days over the 4th of July , gonna shoot a shit ton of guns and blow off a shit ton of fireworks and drink 45 gallons of beer and booze !!!!!!!1111

Bring on the 4th of July , my favorite holiday of the year 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tannerite???

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Nah ....just lots of barrel heating on the AR's and busting a lot of clays. We shoot pistols quite a bit too. A couple 4ths ago we blew up some tannerite and it was cool but the whole time I though to myself  "I could have bought another 500rds of 9mm for what we spent on tannerite"

Just now, Mainecat said:

Yah ....and some model just died messing with a whip cream can. You gotta go some time and I'm gonna gorge myself on fun until my ticket gets punched 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Must be nice, I had a damn tooth pulled this morning and the novocain has now worn off.  :suicide:

that sucks .....just take a couple of the T3's they gave you and chase them with a 12er or so of coors lights and you'll feel right as rain !!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oddly enough I have some T3's and I fully intend on supplementing them with Makers Mark. :bc:

very good then ....I wasnt sure if you were a whiskey  guy or not ....that will do fine 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That's called natural selection.   

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've got the day off and I'm one beer ahead of you!!!!!!!!! :bigfinger:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've got the day off and I'm one beer ahead of you!!!!!!!!! :bigfinger:

I'm on 6 or 7 now......and I'll still be drinking when you are doing the Ojibwa shuffle to your crusty twin mattress !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

FAGGOT!!!!

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm on 6 or 7 now......and I'll still be drinking when you are doing the Ojibwa shuffle to your crusty twin mattress !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

FAGGOT!!!!

:lies::lies::lies: