Woman Loses Her Shit Over General Lee....

Somewhere between 256 and 321 "General Lee" cars were created and mostly destroyed during the series. Less than 20 in various states of disrepair still exist. Despite popular belief, there were no 1970 Chargers used in the series according to all the car builders

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Somewhere between 256 and 321 "General Lee" cars were created and mostly destroyed during the series. Less than 20 in various states of disrepair still exist. Despite popular belief, there were no 1970 Chargers used in the series according to all the car builders

Of course there were no 1970 chargers used....the general lee was a 1969 charger. :lol:

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jessica Simpson is only 37.  While not as hot as she used to be she is still pretty decent looking.

1280_jessica_simpson_eric_johnson2_spl12

I know. Catherine Bach in the original daisy

thEKN8NJNM.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know Catherine Bach in the original daisy

I figured you did but you quoted Smalls picture of Jessica Simpson.  I thought maybe your phone was on the fritz again............ :news: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I figured you did but you quoted Smalls picture of Jessica Simpson.  I thought maybe your phone was on the fritz again............ :news: 

on the lap top in the screen porch under a blanket in july? watching uncle buck  because I cant find the remote lol  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

on the lap top in the screen porch under a blanket in july? watching uncle buck  because I cant find the remote lol  

It's a bit chilly here as well.  Definitely chilly for July.