White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

There sure is a strong contengent of the hate america first crowd in here lately. No one is perfect but Trump deserves a chance to get the country headed in the right direction. The simple fact that he has opposition from both the left and right means that he is doing something right. 

I especially like that he isnt filling a bunch of unnecessary position with more tit suckers. Its well past time to shrink our government. The easiest way to do that is to eliminate unnecessary liabilities from the payroll. If Trump can be successful here maybe the states will be able to follow suit. 

This .  Close the thread .   :bc: 

35 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Looking at the big picture, Trump has gotten next to nothing done on his legislative agenda. He promised his supporters big and immediate legislative wins on repealing Obamacare, passing tax cuts, getting started on a border wall, and advancing a $1 trillion infrastructure reform package."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/24/15862072/trump-new-legislation

Laughs over Breitbart links and then throws up some fucking VOX :lol: what a flaming fucking brain dead faggot you are 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Laughs over Breitbart links and then throws up some fucking VOX :lol: what a flaming fucking brain dead faggot you are 

It's quite unbelievable how far over the edge Ice has drifted.  It's been hard to watch.  

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Tell me more about Seth Rich

:lmao:

Jullian Assange who has an 100% record of telling the truth said it was Rich that leaked the emails......thats all I need to know

How about we examine the record of truthfullness for those who are telling us it was Russia?????

Fucking moron , I already told you to run along now......you must have suffered a stroke or some type of brain trauma as its clear you are firing a few cylinders short of being able to keep up 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Seth Rich vs Trump/Russia 

Hmmm

There are 5+ investigations into one of these issues

IMG_7449.JPG

If "amount of investigations" is the new metric for establishing guilt then the Clintons and everyone they have ever dealt with should be doing concurrent life sentences 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

There sure is a strong contengent of the hate america first crowd in here lately. No one is perfect but Trump deserves a chance to get the country headed in the right direction. The simple fact that he has opposition from both the left and right means that he is doing something right. 

I especially like that he isnt filling a bunch of unnecessary position with more tit suckers. Its well past time to shrink our government. The easiest way to do that is to eliminate unnecessary liabilities from the payroll. If Trump can be successful here maybe the states will be able to follow suit. 

Yup.  I got no time for people who bitch for the sake of bitching and never thinking about the big picture, and what he HAS accomplished.  

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump hasn't done anything's ng he said he was gonna do and as far as being an outsider he has fallen right in line with the neocon schtick. Fuck him and fuck them. 

See Don't post.  Your post about his lack of accomplishments is nonsense.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

ISIS, healthcare, wall, drain swamp?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

infrastructure , tax reform , overhaul nafta , china currency manipulator , jail Hillary , hold Saudi's responsible for 9/11 , pipeline using US steel , get tired of winning

Here you go wooliemomo .....these were the cornerstones of his campaign and we dont have shit to show for thinking he might try and tackle anything.

Instead we have some neocon puppet piece of shit stirring up hornets nests on the world stage , sucking saudi cock , putting authoritarian assfucks in positions of power like Jeff fucking Sessions and Pompeo .....Trump has been a complete 100% failure.....much like every time you post on a political subject 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

All in all trump is doing decent 

decent considering we could have had Hillary.....maybe......decent when he is examined without considering who we could have had???? Not a chance....he is an abysmal failure by any standard 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

decent considering we could have had Hillary.....maybe......decent when he is examined without considering who we could have had???? Not a chance....he is an abysmal failure by any standard 

Considering he has been hammered to a pulp from the media, the left and POS republicans then yes, I think he is doing decent for sure.  You got people like slinger, snowbevis and meltwater lying about him constantly.  It's any wonder how he has been able to get anything done.  He doesn't need the democrats support but he deserves for them to quit lying about him.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Considering he has been hammered to a pulp from the media, the left and POS republicans then yes, I think he is doing decent for sure.  You got people like slinger, snowbevis and meltwater lying about him constantly.  It's any wonder how he has been able to get anything done.  He doesn't need the democrats support but he deserves for them to quit lying about him.  

Even what he has proposed and tried to tackle has been pure shit. This stupid fucking HC law that he is supporting is so fucking bad not even the R's can support it. 

Name one thing Trump has actually tried to do that is worth a fuck

I'll give him a win on immigration and that is about it 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Here you go wooliemomo .....these were the cornerstones of his campaign and we dont have shit to show for thinking he might try and tackle anything.

Instead we have some neocon puppet piece of shit stirring up hornets nests on the world stage , sucking saudi cock , putting authoritarian assfucks in positions of power like Jeff fucking Sessions and Pompeo .....Trump has been a complete 100% failure.....much like every time you post on a political subject 

Trump makes me miss dubya.. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lmao: Says the fucking hayseed who supports Putin interfering in our elections because he supported your incompetent candidate :lol:   It doesn't get anymore Unamericsn than that.  

And you're a total failure when your only supporters are stupid bootlickers....SBYL Tommy :lmao:   

IMG_3217.JPG

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Says the fucking hayseed who supports Putin interfering in our elections because he supported your incompetent candidate :lol:   It doesn't get anymore Unamericsn than that.  

And you're a total failure when your only supporters are stupid bootlickers....SBYL Tommy :lmao:   

IMG_3217.JPG

Anyone but Hillary. Hahahahah. :lmao: