White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Icefaggot just devouring every bit of big government propaganda he can get his cocksucker around :lol: fucking moron 

Cue up some dumbass "comet pizzagate" comment to try and distract from the lame ass unproven bullshit he is choking down

and you devour every anti-gov conspiracy out there....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and you devour every anti-gov conspiracy out there....

nope.....just the ones from Assange and Snowden who have never lied .......the government on the other hand has lied every single fucking time for 50 years straight 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope.....just the ones from Assange and Snowden who have never lied .......the government on the other hand has lied every single fucking time for 50 years straight 

Agolf Twitler is turning it into an art form.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now Hillary is the victim :lol: unfucking believable 

well who do you think the victim was?

then tell me why Russia goes to all these troubles of election meddling if they're not effective....

Edited by Snoslinger

well who do you think the victim was?

then tell me why Russia does to all these troubles if they're not effective....

Hillary was more crooked then my nose ....one of her staffer saw it and sent wikileaks the emails. Wikileaks did the US public a service and released them for us all to see. 

And Hillary is the fucking victim :lol: what a fucking brain dead moron 

• Like 1

one thing i'll admit though, I'd much rather laugh my ass off at you dimwits defending trump for the most insane, double standard shit, than have to defend Hillary for the sane stuff and fake outrage had she won :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hillary was more crooked then my nose ....one of her staffer saw it and sent wikileaks the emails. Wikileaks did the US public a service and released them for us all to see. 

And Hillary is the fucking victim :lol: what a fucking brain dead moron 

a staffer with the last name "rich" I bet....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

one thing i'll admit though, I'd much rather laugh my ass off at you dimwits defending trump for the most insane, double standard shit, than have to defend Hillary for the sane stuff and fake outrage had she won :bc:

and there it is :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Truth bomb

IMG_7444.GIF

Edited by ICEMAN!

a staffer with the last name "rich" I bet....

ah , yah ......that is what Assange said and he has never lied. Also the blatant coverup more or less affirms his statements.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Truth bomb

Should we start comparing how many times the government has lied to us in the last 10 years vs how many times Assange has lied????

Now go lay down you low iq sheep fucking faggot ....you are outclassed by every measure here

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I can hear it now...

"who does that cunt think she is staying at the hotel owned by her third cousin's husband. what a major conflict of interest"

Nope , it would be more like

"So what if Hillary sold the Ambassador to China job to a Clinton Foundation donor for a million dollars....its politics 101"

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope , it would be more like

"So what if Hillary sold the Ambassador to China job to a Clinton Foundation donor for a million dollars....its politics 101"

yeah, because the potus handing out those types of jobs to buddies is what's making the headlines these days. I'd love if that's all we had to deal with :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so once again, I'm proven right. because this all happened to Hillary you clowns are cool with every aspect of it. I suspect that when the collusion is proven you'll still be ok with it all.

If somehow Russia was involved and Russia leaked UNTRUE or MADE UP information about Hillary...you know like she paid hookers in Russia to pee on her....then you might have a fucking point about Russia.   NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING that come out from the DNC on Hillary was untrue.

b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If somehow Russia was involved and Russia leaked UNTRUE or MADE UP information about Hillary...you know like she paid hookers in Russia to pee on her....then you might have a fucking point about Russia.   NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING that come out from the DNC on Hillary was untrue.

b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

sure there was some truth, but there was also some spin on the truth. where someone would take a statement and twist their readers into making it sound absolutely awful. the only example I can think of now is the one about having a public and private opinion on matters. like I said, you're ok with things this time, but next time hopefully it's your side that gets the hacking released. because we all know, the gop is far from clean and honest :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor slinger.  Whining about the the Russians exposing the truth about what a POS Hillary is.  

she was no more a POS than most other candidates, and far less than the one we have in office now. but if you believe things like pizzagate, murdering seth rich, BENGAZI!, etc I can see why you'd make that statement :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she was no more a POS than most other candidates, and far less than the one we have in office now. but if you believe things like pizzagate, murdering seth rich, BENGAZI!, etc I can see why you'd make that statement :news:

I don't believe in pizzagate, never commented once on Bengazi but I think Hillary is one of the more evil people on the planet.  I don't care what it took to keep her out of the white house.  Everyone involved including the 62,984,825 voters in keeping Hillary out of office are heros in my eyes.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't believe in pizzagate, never commented once on Bengazi but I think Hillary is one of the more evil people on the planet.  I don't care what it took to keep her out of the white house.  Everyone involved including the 62,984,825 voters in keeping Hillary out of office are heros in my eyes.  

Amen brother :bc: