White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  Don't try to treat me like you treat smalls.  You don't have a clue what I think.  There has been no change.  

And I still don't put it past our own corrupt IC to try and put Putins fingerprints on the Assange leak.  

Uh ohhh

Tom is triggered

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  Don't try to treat me like you treat smalls.  You don't have a clue what I think.  There has been no change.  

And I still don't put it past our own corrupt IC to try and put Putins fingerprints on the Assange leak.  

I'm not making shit up. you continually backed ben with his arguments about Russia having no involvement. you were wrong and Russia was involved with meddling.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'm not making shit up. you continually backed ben with his arguments about Russia having no involvement. you were wrong and Russia was involved with meddling.

I believe Assange.  Bottom line.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

what exactly do you believe from assange? please be specific...

I believe he released the DNC emails.  I believe him when he said he didn't get them from the Russians.  

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Another Putin puppet 

Yup and Mericas morons believe he is not. Sad

(Ya see how I added the word "sad" like Trump does)

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I believe he released the DNC emails.  I believe him when he said he didn't get them from the Russians.  

we already know who "released" the e-mails. the argument is about who was involved with the gathering, orchestrating, etc etc etc. you and ben constantly pushed the "no russian involvement, period" bs non-stop. now here you are saying putin was involved, and trying to portray it as something you knew all along :lmao:

we already know who "released" the e-mails. the argument is about who was involved with the gathering, orchestrating, etc etc etc. you and ben constantly pushed the "no russian involvement, period" bs non-stop. now here you are saying putin was involved, and trying to portray it as something you knew all along :lmao:

So tell us your theory of how putin was involved.  

Icefaggot just devouring every bit of big government propaganda he can get his cocksucker around :lol: fucking moron 

Cue up some dumbass "comet pizzagate" comment to try and distract from the lame ass unproven bullshit he is choking down

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

And when the IC offered to help the DNC protect their servers the DNC told them to fuck off.  

I don't really give a shit who boot stomped Hillary.  They fact that is was done makes all involved a hero in my eyes.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So tell us your theory of how putin was involved.  

my theory, for a very long time, has been that Russian hackers got into the DNC systems. the hackers themselves were not technically part of the Russian gov, or a Russian "state", which allowed assange to make the statements he did. putin was the one orchestrating all of this, for obvious reasons.

Just now, f7ben said:

Icefaggot just devouring every bit of big government propaganda he can get his cocksucker around :lol: fucking moron 

Cue up some dumbass "comet pizzagate" comment to try and distract from the lame ass unproven bullshit he is choking down

hahaha

Time will prove me right

You on the other hand, cling to conspiracy theories that have gone nowhere and will go nowhere because they are simply not true.

And yes, the Pizzagate bs is a prime example.  Thanks for bringing it up.  Seth Rich is another.  

:bc:

my theory, for a very long time, has been that Russian hackers got into the DNC systems. the hackers themselves were not technically part of the Russian gov, or a Russian "state", which allowed assange to make the statements he did. putin was the one orchestrating all of this, for obvious reasons.

Maybe so and I commend them for their efforts. :bc:  

Read that WaPo link I posted.  It's a long read, but really interesting.