White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, there is way too much smoke to not be a fire, plus the way he's acting about all of it. now whether he gets burned for it or not.......

You can make the check out to..................   :lol:  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, there is way too much smoke to not be a fire, plus the way he's acting about all of it. now whether he gets burned for it or not.......

If Trumps innocent why fire Comey ? Why consider firing Mueller. Too many Russian connections and Flynn is singing like a canary for his life.

Add it all up.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Why fire Comey if hes innocent? Why consider firing Mueller. Too many Russian connections and Flynn is singing like a canary for his life.

Add it all up.

Flynn didn't sing for shit man.  Use your head.  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If hes innocent why fire Comey ? Why consider firing Mueller. Too many Russian connections and Flynn is singing like a canary for his life.

Add it all up.

if they haven't been able to add it up by now they never will...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben believes the same thing I do.  For the most part...........  

ben has been saying there is no Russian involvement, period. because he thinks assange has been saying that. me thinks you're confused. which brings up another point, we just had this argument the other week and you were backing ben 100% about no Russian involvement. :news:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ben has been saying there is no Russian involvement, period. because he thinks assange has been saying that. me thinks you're confused. which brings up another point, we just had this argument the other week and you were backing ben 100% about no Russian involvement. :news:

I believe assange released the emails.  I think Putin told him when to do it.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so what brought about this change? sometimes I think you argue just to argue...

Dude.  Don't try to treat me like you treat smalls.  You don't have a clue what I think.  There has been no change.  

And I still don't put it past our own corrupt IC to try and put Putins fingerprints on the Assange leak.