White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He's almost as tore up about Hillary losing as MC. :lmao:  

Almost but I think MC has that trophy locked up even being a Bernie supporter. Which makes it even more special :lol: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

And I sent Bernie $200 so he could defeat Hillary.  Hillary and the DNC fucked Bernie out of the nomination.  

X2 yet these fucks won't acknowledge it...easier to cry about Trump then be critical of their precious Dem Party.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

X2 yet these fucks won't acknowledge it...easier to cry about Trump then be critical of their precious Dem Party.

He beat her pretty good in Michigan when she was supposed to win by double digits then she lost Michigan to Trump during the election. It still cracks me up thinking about that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He beat her pretty good in Michigan when she was supposed to win by double digits then she lost Michigan to Trump during the election. It still cracks me up thinking about that

WI, MI and PA won the election for Trump.  You guys should all be pretty proud of that. :bc:  

• Like 2

I like how the narrative changed from collusion to meddling. Pretty soon MC will be posting a map showing that Russia exists and will be like "AH HA! I told you Russia exists!!! Trump is finished!!!"

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I like how the narrative changed from collusion to meddling. Pretty soon MC will be posting a map showing that Russia exists and will be like "AH HA! I told you Russia exists!!! Trump is finished!!!"

:lmao:

the only narrative that has changed is yours, but nice try. you are one of the many dipshits not believing in the meddling aspect.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

the only narrative that has changed is yours, but nice try. you are one of the many dipshits not believing in the meddling aspect.

Almost everyone on this forum has said that there was meddling.  There is always meddling.  We meddle in elections all over the globe.  Russia does too.  This isn't news.

The collusion part is what many of us are disputing.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

this week....

but denies it changed the result

next week.....he will admit it changed the results.

less not Forget the meddeling was exposing thé fraud of thé dnc . and if it would have Bean NBC doing thé same To thé rnc NBC would .be Heald up as champions of thé people 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Almost everyone on this forum has said that there was meddling.  There is always meddling.  We meddle in elections all over the globe.  Russia does too.  This isn't news.

The collusion part is what many of us are disputing.  

not initially, including you if I'm not mistaken. hell some even existed as recent as last week (looks at ez ryder).

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not initially, including you if I'm not mistaken. hell some even existed as recent as last week (looks at ez ryder).

I never believed Trump and co colluded.  Our IC had evidence of Russia meddling on July 6th of last year.  They have been all hands on deck since then monitoring Russia and our election.  If there was collusion we would have already heard about it by now.

No collusion.  Prepare to write the check.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I never believed Trump and co colluded.  Our IC had evidence of Russia meddling on July 6th of last year.  They have been all hands on deck since then monitoring Russia and our election.  If there was collusion we would have already heard about it by now.

No collusion.  Prepare to write the check.  

most of you also didn't believe Russia meddled in our election, period. I must have read "where's the proof" hundreds of times, starting with the facts about our 17 intel agencies agreeing to it. do you have selective memory?

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

less not Forget the meddeling was exposing thé fraud of thé dnc . and if it would have Bean NBC doing thé same To thé rnc NBC would .be Heald up as champions of thé people 

WTF is going on with your keyboard man?  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i still beleve Wikki when they say thé info they out out dis bit come From russia

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump colluded it will be revealed and he will shit over every carpet in the White House be impeached and claim he won.

yep, there is way too much smoke to not be a fire, plus the way he's acting about all of it. now whether he gets burned for it or not.......