The money hungry bitch is back.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly,  think i had met the silverbacks all of once when I borrowed his summit after ripping the exchanger out of my sled,  i bought my boy a sled a few years back and it became the spare for the winter which worked well 

I remember that day. Side of the road like a wounded dog waiting for a pick up... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They dont even build concrete pools around here anymore. Too much maintenance. 

Installation cost is the issue I think.  This pool has required very little maintenance over the years. 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Installation cost is the issue I think.  This pool has required very little maintenance over the years. 

They let you have insurance with that death trap on the end?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This has been the total of "pool" maintenance for 13 years. I'll take my type and avoid THAT mess....

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

grew up with my grandparents having a concrete pool, my grandfather owner a concrete company so he had poured it for dirt cheap.  Every year you knew it was time to help seal cracks and then repaint the thing though.  

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

grew up with my grandparents having a concrete pool, my grandfather owner a concrete company so he had poured it for dirt cheap.  Every year you knew it was time to help seal cracks and then repaint the thing though.  

You either had ceramic tiles or paint and winters took a toll on both. 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

man I don't think I could do that, except to a family member.

it is just shit if it breaks and they have the coin to repair who gives a shit . now I wont loan out sleds unless I am there but boats cars trailers trucks atv who gives a shit the stuff is all just stuff . lol my cuz has had 1 of my motorcycles for like 3 yr I figure at least it is getting out getting used a few times a yr and I don't have to store it or insure it

10 hours ago, Anler said:

one of the associations I manage is a 20 unit with a old cement pool . the original cracked shortly after it was poured in like 72 so they I guess used a bunch of re bar and repoured a new one in the old and a new 4 in deck over old 6 in over span create deck . very thick . now the county wants them to change all water lines to 2 in . fucking huge undertaking and this pool in in a 60 yr old or older community . the cleanest pool around the old guys have nothing better to do than clean the dam thing . worse part is all the old fucks like the thing hot just nasty hot you could toss a few sump pumps in the thing and call it a Jacuzzi. every season it is some new 20 yr old pool inspector going by the book the county  gave him trying to justify his summer job every yr a new argument about fucking pipes   

• Gold Member

I let my dumb ass nephew borrow my sled to go to a pancake breakfast and the dumb ass hit the very same post in the ground, twice. Once on the way out and once on the way in. :flush:

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Liner pool is the way to go, nice pool, Other than the shitty plastic fence its been great

20170623_204949.jpg

Cool picture Bryan.  Last time I saw that view there was a bunch of beer drinking going on.  Hahahah. :bc:  

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cool picture Bryan.  Last time I saw that view there was a bunch of beer drinking going on.  Hahahah. :bc:  

Hahah, well i finally finished the pool house :bc:

This was last summer, now im working on a bar

20160715_181236.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Anler said:

They don't build them because of the cost, my 1960 cement pond has at least another 57 years of life left :bc: 

• Like 1