The money hungry bitch is back.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how many years did you get out of it?

I thought we did damn well, we bought it when the wife went to Iraq in 04, so we got 13 years out of a '10 year liner'.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Put a 20 year in it.

Gotta redo the fucking cement now.

lol, the joys of owning a pool. my neighbor was just complaining to my wifey last night about some neighbor kids using their pool and breaking shit up (a raft and noodles). all while one of the parents watched them do it, and said nothing about it. they didn't know she was inside and she watched all of it happen.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lol, the joys of owning a pool. my neighbor was just complaining to my wifey last night about some neighbor kids using their pool and breaking shit up (a raft and noodles). all while one of the parents watched them do it, and said nothing about it. they didn't know she was inside and she watched all of it happen.

Cement dude didn't correctly compact the sand and one corner of it dropped about 6 inches. Wish I could get my hands on him....

Neighbor kids don't fuck with it, but many of the girl's friends come and use it.

L2PnVp4.gif

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she should have gone out and cunt punched the parent watching.  My kids are in the neighbors pool more than the neighbors are since they bought a sailboat and if my kids broke anything there would be a new one there by the time the owners got home.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she should have gone out and cunt punched the parent watching.  My kids are in the neighbors pool more than the neighbors are since they bought a sailboat and if my kids broke anything there would be a new one there by the time the owners got home.  

That's how any reasonable person would act.

I loan out my boats and sleds obsessionally. All under the understanding they pay if they break it. My 05 Vector was soft rolled by my daughter's boyfriend, and he bought the fucking thing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yep. needless to say they're not getting another invite, or permission if they're asked. they all thought the owner was away because she didn't answer the front door, she was doing yard work on the other side of the house. they did call and ask, but said it'd only be their kid. instead 4 showed up.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I loan out my boats and sleds obsessionally. All under the understanding they pay if they break it. My 05 Vector was soft rolled by my daughter's boyfriend, and he bought the fucking thing.

man I don't think I could do that, except to a family member.

That's how it should be.  He bought it cause he didn't want to piss you off.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

They either are family, or damn close to it.

Keith, the boy I half adopted, Scottie Sidewinder will borrow the sled so he can take his kids for a ride, etc.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's how it should be.  He bought it cause he didn't want to piss you off.

Nope. I told him to fix the windshield and pick up a used cowl. I had my 08 Vector at the time, so I didn't really care. He said no way.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I feel your pain

:bc:

IMG_7244.JPG

pWd0cxc.gif

Edited by Snake

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Even family members has it's moments. I let my brother borrow one my sleds. He's going to a buddies camp with his family. No big deal ice fishing, take the young kids for a ride etc. etc. He and his buddy decide to go for a cowboy ride after a few adult beverages. (No Kids with them). My brother blows a corner lands in a rut. He calls that night and leaves me voice mail. Proclaims I'm his favorite brother. When he says that I know something happened to the sled. (Funny how you know your family) LOL 

The sled wasn't in to bad of shape the right ski was only 4 inches back further than the left one. :lol:The sled was insured and little brother paid my deductible. He hasn't asked to borrow a sled since. 

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Even family members has it's moments. I let my brother borrow one my sleds. He's going to a buddies camp with his family. No big deal ice fishing, take the young kids for a ride etc. etc. He and his buddy decide to go for a cowboy ride after a few adult beverages. (No Kids with them). My brother blows a corner lands in a rut. He calls that night and leaves me voice mail. Proclaims I'm his favorite brother. When he says that I know something happened to the sled. (Funny how you know your family) LOL 

The sled wasn't in to bad of shape the right ski was only 4 inches back further than the left one. :lol:The sled was insured and little brother paid my deductible. He hasn't asked to borrow a sled since. 

No issues up to this point for me.

They are objects. They are insured. No biggie.

No issues up to this point for me.

They are objects. They are insured. No biggie.

We loan sleds back and forth in our group if someone's sled is down. Everybody knows the score - you break it you fix it!

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We loan sleds back and forth in our group if someone's sled is down. Everybody knows the score - you break it you fix it!

Simple really.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I loan my sleds, trucks, cars, wheelers, trailers, etc. all the time.  With only a couple of exceptions I've never had an issue.  

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

zactly,  think i had met the silverbacks all of once when I borrowed his summit after ripping the exchanger out of my sled,  i bought my boy a sled a few years back and it became the spare for the winter which worked well