And the best sniper is the world is....

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely not ....do you think they are allowed to just head out and start taking kill shots? All their commands and even the ability to pull the trigger comes down from centcom or whatever faggot ass military bullshit is called. The marksmanship is likely better today than in years past....but the portion of being a sniper that was concealment and positioning and timing to get a high value target is gone when compared to the ME theatre. What are snipers do today is like groudhog hunting with the best gear and a complete support staff

I cant comment on the actions of a sniper, as ive never been in multiple wars to know the difference,  apparently you have, thanks for your service

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I cant comment on the actions of a sniper, as ive never been in multiple wars to know the difference,  apparently you have, thanks for your service

I saw it on tv faggot ....kind of like how you know that most cops are good people 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I saw it on tv faggot ....kind of like how you know that most cops are good people 

My apologies! My experience is quite a bit more than that but you know that, sorry to bother you

You can go back to telling everyone all about snipers, had no idea you seen it on the TV

Just now, MiSledder said:

My apologies! My experience is quite a bit more than that but you know that, sorry to bother you

You can go back to telling everyone all about snipers, had no idea you seen it on the TV

I DID SEE IT ON TV.... PLUS I WAS SHOOTING CLAY PIGEONS LAST WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Just now, MiSledder said:

Whoa! Why so angry all time? Are you healthy?

NO I AM NOT HEALTHY......MY BEER IS EMPTY AND I  NEED TO GET OUT MY TABLE SAW TO CUT A JOIST DOWN WIDTH WISE !!!!!!!!!!111111