#Blackgunsmatter

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my god that was fucked

Did it include the in car footage of his daughter crying in the back of the police car worrying they were going to kill her mom next? Because the footage of that poor little girl is what really shook me to my core.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Did it include the in car footage of his daughter crying in the back of the police car worrying they were going to kill her mom next? Because the footage of that poor little girl is what really shook me to my core.

that little girl was fucked long before this incident

Just now, Wildboer said:

How the fuck do you go from getting pulled over for DWB , to telling the cop you are legally carrying.....and getting a clip unloaded on you within 2 seconds of making him aware you are carrying......and the cop is not guilty???

This country is fucked , that shit made me sick to my stomach. I remember when the vid of the facebook live of that came out and all kinds of disgusting fascist pieces of shit in here were criticizing his girlfriend for not showing enough emotion after her boyfriend just got killed in front of her.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said they sat all week hearing evidence you got the agenda driven cliff notes  

I saw the fucking video ....I dont need to see or hear anymore. The cop at no time was under any threat at all and he unloaded a clip on the guy for no reason at all

END

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I saw the fucking video ....I dont need to see or hear anymore. The cop at no time was under any threat at all and he unloaded a clip on the guy for no reason at all

END

so you have the video of inside the car?

you really should have turned it in to the police . there was a cop on the other side of the car to . did he or did he not say do not reach for it 2 times and do not grab it 1 time  before unloading

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you really should have turned it in to the police . there was a cop on the other side of the car to . did he or did he not say do not reach for it 2 times and do not grab it 1 time  before unloading

There was no threat to the officers .....the guy did not pull his gun and obviously he had no intention of shooting a cop as he just told them he had a gun legally. The cop was wrong and should be spending a murder convictions worth of time in the pen 

again you have this video ? guy looked pretty routine until something went down .

under trained yes or just right depending on who you ask . but all looked calm then shit went down . you can here as well as me the cop yelling don't reach for it don't grab it . at that point any one who has dealt with cops knows to reach for the sky  because it is getting real in a hurry . I have had cops draw on me first reaction hands on the wheel real fast

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You're being ridiculous, he said it all so quick he didn't have any time to actually asses the response before he blew Castille away.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're being ridiculous, he said it all so quick he didn't have any time to actually asses the response before he blew Castille away.

again 12 think you are incorrect with your arm chair assessment

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again 12 think you are incorrect with your arm chair assessment

Yeah, 12 assholes that couldn't get out of jury duty. Maybe I'd defer to the juries if they occasionally convicted cops of murdering black people. But with so many shootings that appear unjustified and never result in conviction I've lost faith in the system. So defer to the verdicts all you want, it's still a weak argument.

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that little girl was fucked long before this incident

I was trying so hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this seals it, you're just a dumb racist.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, 12 assholes that couldn't get out of jury duty. Maybe I'd defer to the juries if they occasionally convicted cops of murdering black people. But with so many shootings that appear unjustified and never result in conviction I've lost faith in the system. So defer to the verdicts all you want, it's still a weak argument.

a jury in there neighborhood like I said this was not a western TC burbs jury

Just now, Wildboer said:

I was trying so hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this seals it, you're just a dumb racist.

no that statement is a fact . mom is trash lives in trash that kid has less than a 10 % chance of a decent normal life

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what ever gets you through the night . I stand by my comment that   Diamond is trash her mom is trash and the kid has less than a 10% chance of not following in the family heritage    

What you think doesn't affect my life at all, we're arguing on an internet forum. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

What you think doesn't affect my life at all, we're arguing on an internet forum. 

what ever gets you through the night buddy .  it is not what I think it is a fact that Diamond is trash her mom is trash good chance grandma is also but that is just a guess because I have not seen her brought out on local news every night .

so just for fun what would you give the kids chance of not following in the family tradition ?

even if her mom gets a inner city lottery win you know a settlement it will be gone in less than 5 and not spent on a education or getting out of a bad situation just the way it is  

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what ever gets you through the night buddy .  it is not what I think it is a fact that Diamond is trash her mom is trash good chance grandma is also but that is just a guess because I have not seen her brought out on local news every night .

so just for fun what would you give the kids chance of not following in the family tradition ?

even if her mom gets a inner city lottery win you know a settlement it will be gone in less than 5 and not spent on a education or getting out of a bad situation just the way it is  

Ain't nobody got time for this racist shit.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ain't nobody got time for this racist shit.

what is raciest about it ? trash breads trash in the hood in the park in the swamp all the same shit and few get out no matter how bad you want the fairy tail to work out the other way .

hell dude I spent my early life in the hood in public housing. most of the kids I knew before moving in with my grandparents to a decent environment  are dead or locked up.

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what is raciest about it ? trash breads trash in the hood in the park in the swamp all the same shit and few get out no matter how bad you want the fairy tail to work out the other way .

hell dude I spent my early life in the hood in public housing. most of the kids I knew before moving in with my grandparents to a decent environment  are dead or locked up.

I don't like your attitude towards poor whites either, but the trailer park doesn't get you half as worked up as the hood.