So You Wanna Get Into The House Rental Biz Eh.......

IMG_20170622_135130114_HDR_zpsx7v9trja.j

IMG_20170622_135145650_zpsafa9ix1y.jpg

IMG_20170622_135233297_zps6whla19z.jpg

IMG_20170622_135117177_HDR_zpsswinkvs2.j

IMG_20170622_135205980_zpsojdmf4n0.jpg

IMG_20170622_135257730_zpsntajdzwx.jpg

This is what my buddy found after he was notified by the spca to come down to his rental....The found a total of 42 dogs some dead some alive....the woman was dead in that chair...with her husband alive lying on ground beside her....he was a retired health inspector and she was a nurse....

I nearly died from the smell taking these pictures....this tiny acreage is just a mile or so from my home...passed it all the time...had no idea.

Fuckin animals!

Finally convinced my folks to dump their rental properties.

Every time these people move out it requires a roll off. Certainly not how it used to be. The last drug addicts spent 6 months in one house with no running water or heat.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

IMG_20170622_135130114_HDR_zpsx7v9trja.j

IMG_20170622_135145650_zpsafa9ix1y.jpg

IMG_20170622_135233297_zps6whla19z.jpg

IMG_20170622_135117177_HDR_zpsswinkvs2.j

IMG_20170622_135205980_zpsojdmf4n0.jpg

IMG_20170622_135257730_zpsntajdzwx.jpg

This is what my buddy found after he was notified by the spca to come down to his rental....The found a total of 42 dogs some dead some alive....the woman was dead in that chair...with her husband alive lying on ground beside her....he was a retired health inspector and she was a nurse....

I nearly died from the smell taking these pictures....this tiny acreage is just a mile or so from my home...passed it all the time...had no idea.

WHAT THE FUCK.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

WHAT THE FUCK.

The pictures dont do it justice....it was MUCH worse....im regretting going in there now...i have a headache from the smell.

24 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

The pictures dont do it justice....it was MUCH worse....im regretting going in there now...i have a headache from the smell.

Now you know how momo lives.

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The only known pictures of Momo's cage. :lol::lol::lol:

:chomp:

Hahahaha

Wow.  That is some messed up shit.

I've never had any desire to be a land lord but have plenty of friends that are.  Around here it's fairly common to have a clause in the lease agreement where the property manager stops by every 90 days for an inspection.  Inspection typically includes furnace, appliances, utilities, etc.  This kind of surprise can be avoided by stopping by the property periodically.  

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha

Wow.  That is some messed up shit.

I've never had any desire to be a land lord but have plenty of friends that are.  Around here it's fairly common to have a clause in the lease agreement where the property manager stops by every 90 days for an inspection.  Inspection typically includes furnace, appliances, utilities, etc.  This kind of surprise can be avoided by stopping by the property periodically.  

Tom...my friend went by the property almost daily on the way to his farm....I went by it all the time as well....the yard looked ok.....they werent in the house for very long....less then 6 months i believe. He said they had 2 fucking dogs when they moved in and paid a deposit for them. :lol:

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Tom...my friend went by the property almost daily on the way to his farm....I went by it all the time as well....the yard looked ok.....they werent in the house for very long....less then 6 months i believe. He said they had 2 fucking dogs when they moved in and paid a deposit for them. :lol:

Wow, that's crazy.  I bet you will smell the stench in your mind for a long time to come.  Some senses are mental too.  Like the sound of a bad car crash that you have been in or the smell of something so nasty you never want to smell it again.  

28 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wtf dave... how long was she dead for? Who finally caught it? Fuck was wrong with the guy just laying there that's some carl tanzler type shit 

What is wrong with waking up to this for 7 years?

Preserved_body_of_Maria_Elena_Milagro_de