What......

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump: 'I did not make, and do not have' Comey tapes

Despite his tweet in the aftermath of James Comey's dismissal in May, President Donald Trump did not make and does not have tapes of his conversations with the former FBI director, he tweeted Thursday.

"With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are 'tapes' or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings," wrote Trump in a series of tweets.

With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2017

...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2017

Trump appears to have left open the possibility that recordings of their conversations may exist.

In May, three days after Comey's firing, Trump wrote: "James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 12, 2017

Trump previously declined to confirm or deny the existence of tapes, even as Comey shared details of his interactions with the president with associates and testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"I'll tell you about it over a short period of time. I'm not hinting at anything," said Trump at a joint press conference with the president of Romania on June 9. "You're going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer," he later added.

IMG_3205.JPG

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody is manipulated more in this country than a Dumper 👍

says the dumb fuck that was manipulated into thinking slithery was the best canidate and had the election in the bag "wire to wire":finger:

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

says the dumb fuck that was manipulated into thinking slithery was the best canidate and had the election in the bag "wire to wire":finger:

She was and everyday Dump stumbles around the WH further proves it :bc: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

SBYL....now say it with the class.....President Trump.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

and the dumb cunt is still blaming everybody but herself for her CRUSHING loss you mindless stupid fuck

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

and the dumb cunt is still blaming everybody but herself for her CRUSHING loss you mindless stupid fuck

Putin/Dump 2016 - you voted for the Russian Puppet :bc: 

Isn't it great to get up every day KNOWING that Hillary got beat by Donald Trump - just imagine that!  All Slowrider's time and effort spent here mocking President Trump won't change the fact that that the Donald is the POTUS and Hillary is not.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

The MAGAts do not care

but he was not sure if there were tapes and had to testify like there could be . brilliant move IMHO

you should all be ticked 1 more Clinton donor joining Muller's team  I can here the cock rubbing from here