Republicare Bill revealed

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The comparison is valid.   Claiming PP doesn't use govt money for abortions is ridiculous.  Its all one pool of money.   I completely support PP and would want them to get more money if they didn't perform abortions.

As for the bold.  What political party of the 20th century does that sound like?  Should we kill the elderly or anyone else who needs govt help.  

There are statistics that show crime increased after Roe v. Wade.  Your assumption also assumes abortion is only done by "unwanted" or by mothers/families incapable of taking care of the child.  

Government pays PP for the services they provide and do not pay for abortions,  the government is not just giving PP $300 million and saying do what the fuck you want with it.  Refusing to pay them for the services  they provide is ridiculous and petty but thats typical of the emotional right who are just as bad as the snowflakes on the left.    

I'd rather spend money on 1000 abortions than the same amount on giving some 85 year old a new hip

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Government pays PP for the services they provide and do not pay for abortions,  the government is not just giving PP $300 million and saying do what the fuck you want with it.  Refusing to pay them for the services  they provide is ridiculous and petty but thats typical of the emotional right who are just as bad as the snowflakes on the left.    

I'd rather spend money on 1000 abortions than the same amount on giving some 85 year old a new hip

:pc:

The government can no more earmark money in a pool any more than you can earmark water in a pool. It’s as impossible as eating an entire chocolate cake and ordering it to avoid landing on your behind.

As Barbara Boland of CNSNews.com points out, almost half of Planned Parenthood’s funding comes from federal, state and local government, a total of $540.6 million.

Pretending that enormous sum of money doesn’t free up other dollars to pay for killing the unborn is like telling the judge two of the four beers you drank had no effect while you drove the car into the ditch and shouldn’t count against your blood alcohol level.

They claim 550,000 “breast exams” but not one facility owns a mammogram machine

http://www.newsmax.com/MichaelShannon/earmark-federal-funding-Planned-Parenthood/2016/06/29/id/736192/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12425/how-planned-parenthood-can-spend-taxpayer-money-frank-camp

Fungibility is the property of a good or a commodity whose individual units are capable of mutual substitution (i.e., interchangeability). That is, it is the property of essences or goods which are "capable of being substituted in place of one another."

If you are pro choice so be it but to claim tax dollars at PP are not used for abortions is being pretty obtuse.  

Edited by Highmark

Pretty clear.  Out of 97 PP facilities across 41 PP systems contacted 5 offer prenatal care.  Yeah its about the health of the women.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

The government can no more earmark money in a pool any more than you can earmark water in a pool. It’s as impossible as eating an entire chocolate cake and ordering it to avoid landing on your behind.

As Barbara Boland of CNSNews.com points out, almost half of Planned Parenthood’s funding comes from federal, state and local government, a total of $540.6 million.

Pretending that enormous sum of money doesn’t free up other dollars to pay for killing the unborn is like telling the judge two of the four beers you drank had no effect while you drove the car into the ditch and shouldn’t count against your blood alcohol level.

They claim 550,000 “breast exams” but not one facility owns a mammogram machine

http://www.newsmax.com/MichaelShannon/earmark-federal-funding-Planned-Parenthood/2016/06/29/id/736192/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12425/how-planned-parenthood-can-spend-taxpayer-money-frank-camp

Fungibility is the property of a good or a commodity whose individual units are capable of mutual substitution (i.e., interchangeability). That is, it is the property of essences or goods which are "capable of being substituted in place of one another."

If you are pro choice so be it but to claim tax dollars at PP are not used for abortions is being pretty obtuse.  

PP provides a physical like any other provider and in turn is reimbursed by medicare,  what there other businesses are outside the service they provide is immaterial to me they got the taxpayers money for the service they provided.  if they want to use that "profit" on hookers and blow it's no more material to me than if they used it to help pay for the abortion clinic they are building.  

Nice biased right wing reporting sites as well.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

PP provides a physical like any other provider and in turn is reimbursed by medicare,  what there other businesses are outside the service they provide is immaterial to me they got the taxpayers money for the service they provided.  if they want to use that "profit" on hookers and blow it's no more material to me than if they used it to help pay for the abortion clinic they are building.  

I was reading where more than half the childbirths in the US were paid for under Medicare. Thats huge

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Facts are facts no matter where they come from.  The video says it all.  

Just now, Mainecat said:

I was reading where more than half the childbirths in the US were paid for under Medicare. Thats huge

Don't you think birth v death carries a little significance in the debate?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Facts are facts no matter where they come from.  The video says it all.  

SMH the right wing emotional bootlickers and left wing snowflakes are equally fucked up and prove it daily with their selective agendas  

Just now, Highmark said:

Don't you think birth v death carries a little significance in the debate?  

sure it does, shows how stupid we are when we are paying for births at a cost of tens of thousands of dollars per instance while the rights beating a drum whining about if a few bucks goes to PP abortion clinics.  Meanwhile we should just pay the $7-800 to PP to avoid paying tens of thousands.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

SMH the right wing emotional bootlickers and left wing snowflakes are equally fucked up and prove it daily with their selective agendas  

Preserving an unborn child's life makes one a bootlicker. :lol:  

Top 10 states ranked by percentage of births financed by Medicaid

Written by Alyssa Rege | October 14, 2016 | Print | Email

The 2016 Kaiser Family Foundation Medicaid Budget Survey, sponsored by the Menlo Park, Calif.-based Kaiser Family Foundation, surveyed all 50 states and asked states to report the share of all births financed by Medicaid in the most recent 12-month period for which data was available.

States reported data from 2010 to 2016, which varied by calendar year, state fiscal year and federal fiscal year.

Here are the top ten states, ranked from highest percentage to lowest, including ties.

1. New Mexico ─ 72 percent
2. Arkansas  ─ 67 percent
3. Louisiana  ─ 65 percent
4. Mississippi  ─ 64 percent
5. Nevada  ─ 64 percent
6. Wisconsin  ─ 64 percent
7. Oklahoma  ─ 60 percent
8. South Carolina  ─ 60 percent
9. Alabama  ─ 58 percent
10. Arizona  ─ 54 percent

http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/top-10-states-ranked-by-percentage-of-births-financed-by-medicaid.html

Just now, Highmark said:

Preserving an unborn child's life makes one a bootlicker. :lol:  

yup

it's not  a child until it can live on it's own,  prior to that it's a growth that can easily be removed and save hundreds of millions of $

"Republican Bill Exposed" says Mainecat.

Immediately posts up a visual representation of what the brain surgeons at DemocraticUnderground want him to say.

I bet my life he read not 1 word of the bill it's self. :lmao:

yup

it's not  a child until it can live on it's own,  prior to that it's a growth that can easily be removed and save hundreds of millions of $

Hundreds of millions?  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup

Well fuck let's save trillions and mandate abortions!!!!!!!

yup

So then why do unborn (fetal) murder laws have to specify abortion as not part of the law?   How can someone be charged with double murder for killing a pregnant woman?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hundreds of millions?  

add up the cost of all those births medicare paid for plus the amount being paid to provided welfare benefits to those mother/kids it's clearly in the hundreds of millions.  How many of them would have chosen an abortion if you jsut threw them a little bonus on top of paying for it, i'm betting a pretty significant number.  Worlds got plenty of people in it we don't need to add more that are disadvantaged from the go

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Well fuck let's save trillions and mandate abortions!!!!!!!

if your on the dole abortion really should be required,  would save us from the creation of the generations of welfare rats that the right likes to rant about.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

add up the cost of all those births medicare paid for plus the amount being paid to provided welfare benefits to those mother/kids it's clearly in the hundreds of millions.  How many of them would have chosen an abortion if you jsut threw them a little bonus on top of paying for it, i'm betting a pretty significant number.  Worlds got plenty of people in it we don't need to add more that are disadvantaged from the go

Edited by Mainecat

if your on the dole abortion really should be required,  would save us from the creation of the generations of welfare rats that the right likes to rant about.  

Let's mandate white babies be aborted, like the left likes to rant about. :news: