Republicare Bill revealed

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Why should other people have to pay for those?  What else should people be on the hook for for others?  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Well contrary to the right wing nut job PP is not paying for abortions with government money and even if they were it's the financially sound thing to do rather than spending tens of thousands a year in subsidy for the mother and kid when they are on welfare.  If pubs were truly fiscal conservatives they would embrace abortion clinics in every town in america and on every other street in the ghetto.  

Skidmark :groin: Ginger 

:lmao: R's are fiscal conservatives in name only and their version of What Would Jeebus Do....legislate their version of morality by supporting massive government intrusion into the bedroom - pre-born is sacred and post born is forgotten. 

But hey - both sides are the same so what difference does it make, eh Ginger :snack:

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well contrary to the right wing nut job PP is not paying for abortions with government money and even if they were it's the financially sound thing to do rather than spending tens of thousands a year in subsidy for the mother and kid when they are on welfare.  If pubs were truly fiscal conservatives they would embrace abortion clinics in every town in america and on every other street in the ghetto.  

That needs major reform also. If your a ghetto mother just pumping out kids to get welfare, that's wrong also. Welfare was never meant to be a career.

Just now, snoughnut said:

That needs major reform also. If your a ghetto mother just pumping out kids to get welfare, that's wrong also. Welfare was never meant to be a career.

either way when it comes to poor girls being knocked up your paying whether thats subsidized health insurance for the kids,  WIC,  welfare etc. even if only temporary might as well just pay $500 for the vacuum,  hell give them $2500 and the birth control implant as a bonus for making the correct choice.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yeah - how does that decrease the financial burden of her kids when you're making brith control and sex ed unavailable? 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

either way when it comes to poor girls being knocked up your paying whether thats subsidized health insurance for the kids,  WIC,  welfare etc. even if only temporary might as well just pay $500 for the vacuum,  hell give them $2500 and the birth control implant as a bonus for making the correct choice.  

I've said it before - we should pay people to get permanently fixed.  A small investment with huge returns by breaking the cycle.  How many poor women would have a hysterectomy for $10,000?   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - how does that decrease the financial burden of her kids when you're making brith control and ses ed unavailable? 

Well, if you're poor and can't afford contraception or the burden of having kids, maybe women should use the brain on their shoulders and keep their legs crossed, how's that? I know, a bleeding heart liberal like yourself doesn't believe in personal responsibility, it's the govt's responsibility.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I've said it before - we should pay people to get permanently fixed.  A small investment with huge returns by breaking the cycle.  How many poor women would have a hysterectomy for $10,000?   

Society would have had no problem paying your mom 1 million. :lol:

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, if you're poor and can't afford contraception or the burden of having kids, maybe women should use the brain on their shoulders and keep their legs crossed, how's that? I know, a bleeding heart liberal like yourself doesn't believe in personal responsibility, it's the govt's responsibility.

How about guys keep their dicks in in their pants?  I know - it's not cool for a Repug man to take responsibility....

51 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well they don't so now what......you know the old saying....a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Some people embrace the life. I do  as a matter of fact.

If you got the time and ambition to fuck, you got the time and ambition to find $2.25 for a fucking condom.

Another example of liberals... and near liberals.. :lol: wanting to shell out the cash after the dumb fucks fuck up.

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well they don't so now what......you know the old saying....a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..

The $2.25 is the ounce of prevention, the abortion is the pound of cure.

Fuck the fuckers, own up to your responsibilities.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

PP also helps women with  birth control as well.....your tough talk ain't solving shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you got the time and ambition to fuck, you got the time and ambition to find $2.25 for a fucking condom.

Another example of liberals... and near liberals.. :lol: wanting to shell out the cash after the dumb fucks fuck up.

Good god you're a  rock head.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

PP also helps women with  birth control as well.....your tough talk ain't solving shit.

I have no problem sending a few bucks to the government for condoms and the like. Abortions... nah.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god you're a  rock head.

I have been nothing but civil... no need to get bent outta shape bro...

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Says the most hypocritical pile of Shit on the forum :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

:bc: Yeah Lil Moe Mos - tell those 6 week old babies you demand they have for fucking to own up to it :snack:

God damn you're a fucking dummy.... :lmao: Lil man syndrome - talking tough at a buck forty :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have no problem sending a few bucks to the government for condoms and the like. Abortions... nah.

You don't now Dummy..... 

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not big on the abortions either and sorry for the rockhead comment....IMO birth control needs to be easily accessible for men and women alike.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - how does that decrease the financial burden of her kids when you're making brith control and sex ed unavailable? 

Not   having it financed by the taxpayers does not mean it's unavailable.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not   having it financed by the taxpayers does not mean it's unavailable.

right we can rely on the church to educate kids kinda like they do with their pregnancy counselors whose sole job it is to talk people out of abortions.    

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

hail Hitler