Where's Vince

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently they are going to pay contractors with Skyline Views and promises of awesome action! :lol:

:lol: they should just nuke that fucking shithole .....or build a fucking 20 lane bridge over the whole fucking place so normal people dont have to deal with it 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 0:37 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been at a conference at the Grand Geneva, played The Brute yesterday from the championship tees, tough course.

http://www.grandgeneva.com/

http://www.grandgeneva.com/pdf-lake-geneva-vacation/documents/40282BruteScorecardWeb.pdf

I just reserved a foursome for Joey's on the 21st. We are gonna play the highlands because we are drunks and don't want to deal with all of the poseur pros trying to play the brute. Got one of the young hotties in my foursome too.... :bc:

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: they should just nuke that fucking shithole .....or build a fucking 20 lane bridge over the whole fucking place so normal people dont have to deal with it 

now just driving through will be a bit more dangerous seeing as the contractor who maintains stop lights put 70 on the bench because the state stopped all work . look both ways at the green lol

Just now, Ez ryder said:

now just driving through will be a bit more dangerous seeing as the contractor who maintains stop lights put 70 on the bench because the state stopped all work . look both ways at the green lol

lolz

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack brags about that delinquent shithole like its paradice :guzzle: fucking dago midget 

oh its a total paradice momo :lol: fucking idiot 

18 hours ago, Anler said:

I just reserved a foursome for Joey's on the 21st. We are gonna play the highlands because we are drunks and don't want to deal with all of the poseur pros trying to play the brute. Got one of the young hotties in my foursome too.... :bc:

The Highlands plays tough to :bc: