And the Noose Tightens.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You missed the one where Trump admitted (or maybe lied again) about not having made tapes of his conversations with Comey.  It took 6 weeks to answer a simple yes or no question.  

What a fucking turd 

:lmao:

Because he's playing you retard's like fine tuned violin. :lol:  

"OH, LOOK WHAT TRUMP TWEETED!"   "I BETTER MISINTERPRET IT IN EVERY WAY I CAN"  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He threatened the FBI director with a lie...

:lol:

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He threatened the FBI director with a lie...

Care to give some other definitions of the word hope?

I hope you can let this go = I order you to stop :lol:  

James Comey better hope that there are no tapes = a threat :lol:  

:lol:   You idiots get better every day.   Keep it up Magnaman. :lol:  

7160855ccb204c8a99c8336d9c0baf8e-7160855ccb204c8a99c8336d9c0baf8e-0[1].jpg

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Care to give some other definitions of the word hope?

I hope you can let this go = I order you to stop :lol:  

James Comey better hope that there are no tapes = a threat :lol:  

:lol:   You idiots get better every day.   Keep it up Magnaman. :lol:  

7160855ccb204c8a99c8336d9c0baf8e-7160855ccb204c8a99c8336d9c0baf8e-0[1].jpg

You MAGAts will excuse anything from this big orange piece of garbage.

At this point in Obama's first term he was being criticized for ordering a burger with Dijon mustard.

You anytime someone points out what a POS Trump is \/

IMG_7419.GIF

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hey you fucking Dummy - the only people he's playing are his supporters who are too fucking dumb to give a fuck.  Grab a mirror dumbfuck :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey you fucking Dummy - the only people he's playing are his supporters who are too fucking dumb to give a fuck.  Grab a mirror dumbfuck :bc: 

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

At this point in Obama's first term he was being criticized for ordering a burger with Dijon mustard.

IMG_7419.GIF

Me at all this Trump derangement syndrome.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Skidmark in the front row getting bent over :lmao: 

Funny coming from the least respected person on this site. :lol:  

Someone post up that picture of coach.   I want to put a MAGA hat on it and use it as my avy. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1. U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 73 › § 1512

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

prev | next
(a)
(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1)
influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(2)cause or induce any person to—
(A)
withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
(B)
alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;
(C)
evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or
(D)
be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process; or
(3)
hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation [1] supervised release,,[1] parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

prev | next
(a)
(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1)
influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(A)
withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
(B)
alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;
(C)
evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or
(D)
be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process; or
(3)
hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation [1] supervised release,,[1] parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;

So what your saying is Loretta Lynch is guilty. :lol:  

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny coming from the least respected person on this site. :lol:  

Someone post up that picture of coach.   I want to put a MAGA hat on it and use it as my avy. :lol:  

Thanks for the compliment :bc: 

i have various amounts of respect for about 5 people on this site - you're not one of them - so I applaud the fact I'm not respected by you and your ilk :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

i have various amounts of respect for about 5 people on this site - you're not one of them - so I applaud the fact I'm not respected by you and your ilk :bc: 

Its a compliment that you are funny looking? :lol:  

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not surprising that you consider being a raging bloody cunt as a good thing....it's not even a matter of disagreeing with other members here as a lot of us do that but the manner in which you do it is juvenile, assinine and downright fucking annoying.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

IMG_7419.GIF

The left wore out the food angle on trump on May 5 2016 over a taco bowl.  They already used up the fake outrage on food well over a year ago.  

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not surprising that you consider being a raging bloody cunt as a good thing....it's not even a matter of disagreeing with other members here as a lot of us do that but the manner in which you do it is juvenile, assinine and downright fucking annoying.

Thanks Jimmy :bc:

:lmao: You're a bipolar whining fucking tool :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks Jimmy :bc:

:lmao: You're a bipolar whining fucking tool :snack:

Yeah the bipolar thing was played out months ago but considering your penchant for being an unoriginal repetitive dolt not surprising that you used it and you calling me a tool is laughable...you are the poster child for tools everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah the bipolar thing was played out months ago but considering your penchant for being an unoriginal repetitive dolt not surprising that you used it and you calling me a tool is laughable...you are the poster child for tools everywhere.

:lmao: You are bipolar and a tool :bc: 

Own of Jimmy 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You are bipolar and a tool :bc: 

Own of Jimmy 

Definitely start a poll on this one since you are so fond of them. :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

nailed it

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

prev | next
(a)
(1)
(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)
(3)

@Ez ryder