Check your account email address ×

And the Noose Tightens.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Look forward to hearing from the FSCE Clown Posse detectives :lmao: 

Intel chiefs tell investigators Trump suggested they refute collusion with Russians

(CNN)Two of the nation's top intelligence officials told Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team and Senate investigators, in separate meetings last week, that President Donald Trump suggested they say publicly there was no collusion between his campaign and the Russians, according to multiple sources. 

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers described their interactions with the President about the Russia investigation as odd and uncomfortable, but said they did not believe the President gave them orders to interfere, according to multiple sources familiar with their accounts.

Sources say both men went further than they did in June 7 public hearings, when they provided little detail about the interactions.

The sources gave CNN the first glimpse of what the intelligence chiefs said to Mueller's investigators when they did separate interviews last week. Both men told Mueller's team they were surprised the President would suggest that they publicly declare he was not involved in collusion, sources said. Mueller's team, which is in the early stages of its investigation, will ultimately decide whether the interactions are relevant to the inquiry.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/intel-chiefs-trump-refute-collusion/index.html?adkey=bn

Edited by SnowRider

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason for their public reticence, one congressional source told CNN, is that Coats and Rogers had asked the White House for guidance on whether their conversations with the President were protected by executive privilege, which meant they would not be allowed to discuss it. They did not get an answer from the White House before testifying and did not know how to answer the committee. The result was an awkward and contentious public hearing.

In a classified follow-up meeting with the Senate intelligence committee, they were more forthcoming, according to sources familiar with the closed-door session.

IMG_1572.JPG

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

No comment from you on more failed elections for the DNC? :read: 

At a time when some self reflection is in order he's still lashing out and pouting about Trump. I sincerely believe they will never "get it". 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

At a time when some self reflection is in order he's still lashing out and pouting about Trump. I sincerely believe they will never "get it". 

They, and especially him, won't ever get it since he gets all his thoughts from them. Downward spiral of idiocy  :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

They, and especially him, won't ever get it since he gets all his thoughts from them. Downward spiral of idiocy  :lol: 

:lmao: You're completely wrong with most of your assertions :lol: You're a weak tit :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You're completely wrong with most of your assertions :lol: You're a weak tit :bc: 

I assert that you are a fucking goofy looking troll :thumb: Make it a poll and see what happens :lmao: 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Thats it?  This is a bunch more nothing. No collusion and no obstruction revealed here. 

When will we see collusion?  When will we see obstruction?   This sure isnt either. 

LOL, they are so gullible. 

At this point, I feel like this narrative gives them hope & comfort and keeps them from sliding the noose around their own necks.

I just got poison ivy . Smearing calamine all over it gives you something to do, makes you feel a little better, but in the end................ you got to ride it out.

:lol:  So its illegal to ask them to say there has been no collusion found when there has been no collusion found?   You guys crack me up. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I wonder what is going to be more of a hit to the left the election loss or when Trump gets cleared of all this crap?

It will be a good combo that will knock the left out for awhile, a punch to the gut followed by an uppercut. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  So its illegal to ask them to say there has been no collusion found when there has been no collusion found?   You guys crack me up. 

Exactly.  This is why there will be no OoJ against Trump.  

2 minutes ago, franks pond said:

abccba.jpg

You missed the one where Trump admitted (or maybe lied again) about not having made tapes of his conversations with Comey.  It took 6 weeks to answer a simple yes or no question.  

What a fucking turd 

:lmao: