Another new KIA, built in USA this time

Nice .do the kia have that smart cruse control yet . pretty cool stuff my wife got a outback recently and I never had it before . not sure with lane assist and  smart cruse how a guy can still get a dui lol.

shit is real cool in rush hour as long as you are stopped for less than 5 seconds it just keeps driving for you

Edited by Ez ryder

58 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

traded in the Forte and bought the wifey a Sorrento AWD, more equipped than anything I've ever driven.  She loves her KIAs, me not so much.  but a happy wife is a happy life.

Sorento .jpg

Man, those things have come a long way since they first hit the streets.  I was looking at one for my daughter a while back.  Great warranties and excellent quality reviews.  Shit, I remember when Kia's and Hyandai's were "throw away"...not anymore.

Nice lookin' ride, Fireball! :bc:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Nice .do the kia have that smart cruse control yet . pretty cool stuff my wife got a outback recently and I never had it before . not sure with lane assist and  smart cruse how a guy can still get a dui lol.

shit is real cool in rush hour as long as you are stopped for less than 5 seconds it just keeps driving for you

Yeah it has some of that stuff it will slow down and speed up, brake, I guess it almost drives itself but I'll never figure out how to use all these gadgets and gizmos.  To me it sounds like an electrical nightmare but the warranty is 10/100 so there's that.  The backup camera is nice though just put the line on the curb and park perfect every time.

Edited by Fireball 440

30 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah it has some of that stuff it will slow down and speed up, brake, I guess it almost drives itself but I'll never figure out how to use all these gadgets and gizmos.  To me it sounds like an electrical nightmare but the warranty is 10/100 so there's that.  The backup camera is nice though just put the line on the curb and park perfect every time.

I am not the tech guy button wife just 1 button to turn on set max speed and just sit back . I have not used the gas or break on that thing after getting on main drag yet .was not looking at on new trucks but now it is a must have for me

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, those things have come a long way since they first hit the streets.  I was looking at one for my daughter a while back.  Great warranties and excellent quality reviews.  Shit, I remember when Kia's and Hyandai's were "throw away"...not anymore.

Nice lookin' ride, Fireball! :bc:

yeah I remember prob early 90s? a bud got a new Hyundai hatchback when they first started showing up. fucking thing was junk yard bound at 50k . now I have a bud that only buys Hyundai for his in town small package delivery cars. some have north of 300k .

I though real hard about buying one of there vans to just kick the shit out of for a service truck .  but they are deff not giving them away any more

nice ride.

im buying a new commuter vehicle tomorrow.  payments are less then im paying for fuel every 2 weeks on my truck.  break even after payments, insurance and fuel every 2 weeks.  makes sense.