Canadian born suspect yelled “Allahu Akbar” before stabbing officer multiple times at Bishop Int Airport in Flint,MI

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I disagree. I think that psychopaths will choose a flavour of the week to kill.

So whether it's a white racist bag of shit from the deep south that walks into a black church and lights it up.

Or a brown racist bag of shit that drives into a group of people. 

They want to justify their actions. 

If you went postal what would you say to cause the maximum about of fear? 

"Hi' I'm here from ISIS and I'm going to kill you.  " Seems to create the most effect.

Ireland is a tiny country. Check out what these fine Catholics were doing. I wonder how many fine Americans from Boston were sending money back to fund them.

"In 1972, there were over 12,000 shooting and bombing attacks in Northern Ireland; by 1977, this was down to 2,800.[42] In 1976, there were 297 deaths in Northern Ireland; in the next three years the figures were 112, 81, and 113."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_campaign

and did they spread there war around the world or stick to there 2 country battle ground ?

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

and the dilemma remains. what to do with the billions of peaceful muslims? 

let them live there life in there country. they can keep the radicals at bay oh I forget they can they protect them sort of like brothers in the hood and cops . cry about the violence then I dint see notin  man  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and did they spread there war around the world or stick to there 2 country battle ground ?

You mean spread it around like the Saudis are doing? 

You know that country where 15 of the hijackers came from and the Bush family as well as Trump are so friendly with?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

let them live there life in there country. they can keep the radicals at bay oh I forget they can they protect them sort of like brothers in the hood and cops . cry about the violence then I dint see notin  man  

Gassing these fucks works, brutality is the only way to maintain rule. Saddam had the right idea and so does Assad. Too bad the USA just has to fuck it all up when a dictator stops playing ball. Once one of these fucktards stops kissing ass they get removed, and we get the fallout for fifty fucking years.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Many here have no clue who the IRA really were. They think it's a retirement plan.

The IRA were fighting an occupying force and were right to do so ......much like many muslims do 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The IRA were fighting an occupying force and were right to do so ......much like many muslims do 

The problem with muslims is even those that are not being occupied participate in the jihads, it is preached in every mosque all over the globe. Islam is a cancer and needs a big does of radiation.

Just now, Boered said:

The problem with muslims is even those that are not being occupied participate in the jihads, it is preached in every mosque all over the globe. Islam is a cancer and needs a big does of radiation.

the only way that happens is from within their own religion ....education and stability will cleanse the radicals. Billions of muslims live just as peacefully as most Christians do. 

You want to stamp out radicalism???? Quit fucking up their countries and fighting proxy wars through them and arming them and using them to funnel drugs

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the only way that happens is from within their own religion ....education and stability will cleanse the radicals. Billions of muslims live just as peacefully as most Christians do. 

You want to stamp out radicalism???? Quit fucking up their countries and fighting proxy wars through them and arming them and using them to funnel drugs

No it won't, these people are like fucking animals, you can train a tiger, but eventually it will bite you. Want to stamp it out. Easy, impoverish them by stealing all the oil, every fucking drop. Eliminate all governments seize all the assets, and starve the people out, killing all that protest. Share all the oil with china Russia the USA and a few other minor players. No mon ey no travel, no bombs, no guns..oh and ban Islam world wide killing any and all that follow it. There, problem solved, tell Trump to get on it.

Too many people on this globe, and offing a billion or so will be great for global warming...there, even the liberals can get on board.

Edited by Boered

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean spread it around like the Saudis are doing? 

You know that country where 15 of the hijackers came from and the Bush family as well as Trump are so friendly with?

so deflecting bring up the IRA then run ? did they have a beef with England and fight them or have a beef with England and blow up a jet liner over Scotland and new your on and on  

8 hours ago, Boered said:

No it won't, these people are like fucking animals, you can train a tiger, but eventually it will bite you. Want to stamp it out. Easy, impoverish them by stealing all the oil, every fucking drop. Eliminate all governments seize all the assets, and starve the people out, killing all that protest. Share all the oil with china Russia the USA and a few other minor players. No mon ey no travel, no bombs, no guns..oh and ban Islam world wide killing any and all that follow it. There, problem solved, tell Trump to get on it.

Too many people on this globe, and offing a billion or so will be great for global warming...there, even the liberals can get on board.

:lmao: good plan 

9 hours ago, Boered said:

Look at the MIC very closely. It needs to eat to make a profit and it loves creating perpetual investments in war

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

History repeats itself. All our answers are in the history books

All your answers are in the bottle of lithium pills you forgot to take you senile old fuck :finger: 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so deflecting bring up the IRA then run ? did they have a beef with England and fight them or have a beef with England and blow up a jet liner over Scotland and new your on and on  

How is bringing the IRA in as an example of Christians attacking as a comparison to Muslims deflecting?

The Irish weren't a bunch of third world people either. This was Western society. 

I don't recall the British suggesting that we Nuke Rome and kill all of the Catholics in retaliation.

Did you click the link I posted earlier? Ever notice how Republicans have the same policies as radical Islam?

You can't scream Death to all Muslims and not realize that you sound exactly like a Radical Muslim Screaming Death to America.

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why does the news keep reporting it as he said "God is great". :dunno:

Is it to be helpful with a translation?  :lol: 

No it is to downplay the fact he was taught to hate in a mosque.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Like where is there occupying forces intent on holding the land for themselves?   I mean besides what ISIS holds.  

Don't get me wrong I want out of the ME and everywhere else but I'd hardly call what we do "occupying."