Canadian born suspect yelled “Allahu Akbar” before stabbing officer multiple times at Bishop Int Airport in Flint,MI

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

This is what happens when you attend a mosque, no matter where you are born. Islam is a cancer on the world, it needs a good dose of radiation.

Still more Christian white guys attacking Americans than Muslims.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Still more Christian white guys attacking Americans than Muslims.

While technically true, that is their gender, race, and religion as white Christian men, the important distinction is one group is not doing it in the name of their religion. False equivalency. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

While technically true, that is their gender, race, and religion as white Christian men, the important distinction is one group is not doing it in the name of their religion. False equivalency. 

I disagree. I think that psychopaths will choose a flavour of the week to kill.

So whether it's a white racist bag of shit from the deep south that walks into a black church and lights it up.

Or a brown racist bag of shit that drives into a group of people. 

They want to justify their actions. 

If you went postal what would you say to cause the maximum about of fear? 

"Hi' I'm here from ISIS and I'm going to kill you.  " Seems to create the most effect.

Ireland is a tiny country. Check out what these fine Catholics were doing. I wonder how many fine Americans from Boston were sending money back to fund them.

"In 1972, there were over 12,000 shooting and bombing attacks in Northern Ireland; by 1977, this was down to 2,800.[42] In 1976, there were 297 deaths in Northern Ireland; in the next three years the figures were 112, 81, and 113."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_campaign

35 minutes ago, Boered said:

Do you think I am a religious conservative? You are fucking confused pal.

Uh yeah, You are talking to someone who is defending Islam, while attacking  Christians. :lol: 

Confused is putting it mildly.......more like fucking insane.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Uh yeah, You are talking to someone who is defending Islam, while attacking  Christians. :lol: 

Canadian apologists tend to be royally confused

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So whether it's a white racist bag of shit from the deep south that walks into a black church and lights it up.

"Hi' I'm here from ISIS and I'm going to kill you.  " Seems to create the most effect.

Ireland is a tiny country. Check out what these fine Catholics were doing. I wonder how many fine Americans from Boston were sending money back to fund them.

"In 1972, there were over 12,000 shooting and bombing attacks in Northern Ireland; by 1977, this was down to 2,800.[42] In 1976, there were 297 deaths in Northern Ireland; in the next three years the figures were 112, 81, and 113."

what a dumb fuck you are :lol:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good post.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Bad post...again.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

and the dilemma remains. what to do with the billions of peaceful muslims? 

Turn them to glass for being complicit.  Easy peazy!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Many here have no clue who the IRA really were. They think it's a retirement plan.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

That faggot Iceman does it as well. It is a mental disorder hard core libs have. I hate Islam, not a fan of Christianity, but they are not doing shit in the name of their imaginary friend.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

That faggot Iceman does it as well. It is a mental disorder hard core libs have. I hate Islam, not a fan of Christianity, but they are not doing shit in the name of their imaginary friend.

The only thing I can think of is, conservatives beat them to the punch condemning it , so now they are stuck with the asinine position of defending these fucks. :lol: