jackOssoff (d) Georgia special election loss shows the dem party could use a substanive agenda

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nope.  I was watching and they called it at 10PM when Don Lemon came on.  Big old green check mark beside her pic in a Republican red box and everything.

Nice try though!

:lmao:

Yep.  I'm lying.  Cuz it matters.  Next time I'll time stamp a photo for you.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ice needs something to cling to this morning.  Poor fella.  

Yeah....you're right.  

Hey ICE, CNN is GOODLY-BIGLY.  A solid and reputable news source.  They ARE NOT "Fake news" and do an excellent job of verifying their news and sources before disseminating it to their fans.  They are a true and non-biased source of factual information worthy of the highest praises for integrity and moral values.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I'm lying.  Cuz it matters.  Next time I'll time stamp a photo for you.  

It was "Breaking News" and everything!

"Republican barely wins in a Republican district held by them for 40 yrs!"

Big win for the Republicans.  Go Trump.  MAGA

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well it's clear that is the new narrative....barely won when it should have been easy.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Your girl Maddow:

"Bad weather affected voter turn out." :lol:

"Democrats are celebrating a win also for making R's work so hard." :lol:

Image result for maddow on special election quotes

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Dems are on the inside, Trump on the outside.  They're trying their darndest to derail him. :lmao:  

WbV0cPi.gif 

The thing the dems.....I need to say left or liberals because there really are so few dems anymore in charge of that party, is the move away from issues that use to get them so many middle class votes.  They have become so worried about the .3% of the population getting to go in a bathroom that doesn't match their biological gender or that people here illegally get the same benefits of this country as everyone that its costing them big time.   They shouldn't just look at the Presidential election but what is happening all over this country in from congressional races, to every election controlling state govt.  Hillary was a turd, if the GOP had a candidate like Reagan or Bush Sr. it would have been a blood bath in the Presidential election.

The dems are loosing the battle of idea's with middle America.   People in small town Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin want to hear about creating jobs.   They are not falling for the "if we tax the rich it will create jobs" bullshit anymore.   What did Hillary or Bernie campaign on to create jobs besides higher taxes for the Rich?  

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Dems are on the inside, Trump on the outside.  They're trying their darndest to derail him. :lmao:  

WbV0cPi.gif 

lmao. where are the usual assholes defending their brand.. lol

10 minutes ago, COPO said:

lmao. where are the usual assholes defending their brand.. lol

Hiding in their safe space rocking back and forth sucking their thumbs mumbling incoherently 

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

My post was spot on.  Ossoff shouldn't have even had a chance in that district.  Republican voters still poll heavily in favour of Trump and his agenda. 

I watched all this same "the liberals are finished and will never be elected again" bullshit here in Canada and guess what?  They went from a party in 3rd place to a crushing majority.  Everything goes in cycles and the Dems will win again at some point.  Is 2018 when the turnaround starts to happen?  Likely.  Will it be a tidal wave?  Depends on what happens between now and then.

Bullfuckingshit Trump only won by 1.2% in November in that district, she doubled that number. The DemonCUNTs targeted this district cuz the demographics have changed alot with a bunch of minority professionals dominating the new subdivisions :finger3: ICEwelcher

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Bullfuckingshit Trump only won by 1.2% in November in that district, she doubled that number. The DemonCUNTs targeted this district cuz the demographics have changed alot with a bunch of minority professionals dominating the new subdivisions :finger3: ICEwelcher

Trump ran in a Presidential election stupid.  Why are you comparing that to this?  Cuz you're a fucking moron, that's why.

Price won the election in 2016 against Rodney Stooksbury (Democratic). Price received 61.6% of the vote.[28]