jackOssoff (d) Georgia special election loss shows the dem party could use a substanive agenda

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I just watched that on Morning Joe. What a bunch of idiots. The MSM just doesnt get it. 

All the libs on this forum swallow the MSM load like its their job. They just dont get it either. 

When the MSM stops acting like a bunch of elitist pricks, Democrats may have a chance, until then they represent what most people hate about libtards.

Pro-LGBT, Sanctuary Cities, Entitlements, Bathroom Gender, Anti-Gun, Russia, Green Energy, Anti-Security, Pro Abortion, Anti-Trump, Illegal Immigrants, Anti-Wall street, etc., etc., they need a new message.

Edited by XCR1250

58 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Maybe I missed it this morning but The Morning Joe drama queens aren't talking special election rather they are back to the Russia narrative hard once again. Mika seriously contributes nothing other than disapproving noises and one or two word phrases like "just awful" "horrible" "terrible" or when she is feeling quite wordy "he is ruining the country":smack:

I used to think she was kinda hot. Now she is kind of revolting to me.  The typical bitter, angry "woman scorned" attitude has always been a turn off.

Her muppet boyfriend is actually raking the Dems over the coals about this right now. I mean Jesus....somebody has to.  When are they gonna decide to knock off their idiocy and actually try to lead and legislate?

Oh...and not to take anything away from the the dem's biased MSM.  America has had about enough of their lying, bashing idiocy.  Let's not discount them in all this.  They are a HUGE part of it.  But Dems rode them to victory in 2012....with lies.  Live by the sword......

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thats got to give you a little solice. Hahahahah. :lmao:  

That was my first post on this subject, and I really don't care.  I think the fact that the district was even in play is the story because based on the last 40 years, it should not have been.  Another (South Carolina?) was much closer than anyone anticipated as well.  Does any of this mean anything in regards to 2018?  Maybe, maybe not.  There's a lot of time for Trump to get his shot together between now and then, and there's a lot of time for shit to go sideways for him between now and then as well, so who knows.  If he keeps on the path he is on though, look out.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

That was my first post on this subject, and I really don't care.  I think the fact that the district was even in play is the story because based on the last 40 years, it should not have been.  Another (South Carolina?) was much closer than anyone anticipated as well.  Does any of this mean anything in regards to 2018?  Maybe, maybe not.  There's a lot of time for Trump to get his shot together between now and then, and there's a lot of time for shit to go sideways for him between now and then as well, so who knows.  If he keeps on the path he is on though, look out.

More out of touch BS from you. 

Dems need to run on something not against everything. Idiots believe what the MSM feeds them. You swallow a little too much of what the MSM is spewing. 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yup, "look out" he'll win again.

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Problem for your side is your last statement.  The "path" you think he is on is one you are being told he is on by your media who is doing their best to make their party's Anti-Trump referendum work.  Trust me, Americans are sick of it.  And I think just the recent Tom Fuckery will carry through to mid-terms.

Either Dems start working on a real plan of forward momentum and leadership or it's over.  I hope they do, but the selfish, elitist kindergartner attitude they've been self grooming within their party is gonna be hard for them to shake.

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

More out of touch BS from you. 

Dems need to run on something not against everything. Idiots believe what the MSM feeds them. You swallow a little too much of what the MSM is spewing. 

My post was spot on.  Ossoff shouldn't have even had a chance in that district.  Republican voters still poll heavily in favour of Trump and his agenda. 

I watched all this same "the liberals are finished and will never be elected again" bullshit here in Canada and guess what?  They went from a party in 3rd place to a crushing majority.  Everything goes in cycles and the Dems will win again at some point.  Is 2018 when the turnaround starts to happen?  Likely.  Will it be a tidal wave?  Depends on what happens between now and then.

Edited by ICEMAN!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

My post was spot on.  Ossoff shouldn't have even had a chance in that district.  Republican voters still poll heavily in favour of Trump and his agenda. 

I watched all this same "the liberals are finished and will never be elected again" bullshit here in Canada and guess what?  They went from a part in 3rd place to a crushing majority.  Everything goes in cycles and the Dems will win again at some point.  Is 2018 when the turnaround starts to happen?  Likely.  Will it be a tidal wave?  Depends on what happens between now and then.

What are the dems running on?  What is their message. If they dont find a message there will be more failure. 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I watched all this same "the liberals are finished and will never be elected again" bullshit here in Canada and guess what?  They went from a party in 3rd place to a crushing majority.  Everything goes in cycles and the Dems will win again at some point.  Is 2018 when the turnaround starts to happen?  Likely.  Will it be a tidal wave?  Depends on what happens between now and then.

At least the Canadian lib is posting on the subject. The US snowflakes are waiting for all clear signal to tell it's safe.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

At least the Canadian lib is posting on the subject. The US snowflakes are waiting for all clear signal to tell it's safe.

Even if he is wrong. :lmao:

Not sure but CNN may not have officially called it yet.  Hours after Ossof called Handel to concede....CNN was still in a "projection" status.  It's reached a comical state in the MSM.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure but CNN may not have officially called it yet.  Hours after Ossof called Handel to concede....CNN was still in a "projection" status.  It's reached a comical state in the MSM.

They called it for her at like 10 PM last night.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Back to the Obstruction investigation today.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

They called it for her at like 10 PM last night.

I went to bed after 12 and it was still on the screen as "projection".

Sorry.  They may have verbally called it, but reading it may have been too painful for the viewers.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Their faces are fucking awesome. I've got smarter looking mugs by my Kuereg. :lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!!!!  Just caught Maddows opening statement on the election! :lol:

"Democrats celebrating pretty hard on their win at making the Republicans fight hard to keep those seats."

I SHIT YOU NOT!!!!!

ALMOST WINNING= WINNING!

fucking crazy!!!!!

wow :lol:  

58 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When the MSM stops acting like a bunch of elitist pricks, Democrats may have a chance, until then they represent what most people hate about libtards.

This.

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Talking point is not in yet.......patience.

The referendum on Trump pieces they so tirelessly crafted are going in the shitter.   

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry.  They may have verbally called it, but reading it may have been too painful for the viewers.

Nope.  I was watching and they called it at 10PM when Don Lemon came on.  Big old green check mark beside her pic in a Republican red box and everything.

Nice try though!

:lmao:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nope.  I was watching and they called it at 10PM when Don Lemon came on.  Big old green check mark beside her pic in a Republican red box and everything.

Nice try though!

:lmao:

Watching CNN after 10PM??? You guys really need to make some changes in programming. :bc::lol: 

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Watching CNN after 10PM??? You guys really need to make some changes in programming. :bc::lol: 

Haha, I got him from work late and was eating my dinner.  I didn't feel like watching some goober in cut off jean short, work boots and a sleeveless shirt cobble together some piece of shit and call it a rat rod.