What's the word on Georgia election

• Gold Member

Appears to set a record for spending on a house seat.  A lot of outside money went into this one...  Trump only won this district by 1.5 percent over Clinton.  Is this the democrats last stand and last hope???  If they can't win here where can they win to take back seats???

The Dems are going to win this one.  Jon Ossoff is a pretty sharp guy.  He is articulate and well educated.  He claims he will reach across the aisle and work with Republicans on issues to move the country forward.  The Dems spent north of $30mil to win this seat.  We are not likely to know anything until we wake up tomorrow.  It's going to be close.  

The one thing that may cost Ossoff this election is that is does not live in the district.  The Republicans are pounding that message home big time.  Not sure if that message is the right strategy.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

$50 million spent on this shit!  What a waste!  And lots of coin coming in from out of state to help the Dems win this one.  The Dems need a win somewhere and I guess they are counting on this being it to prove their "Anti-Trump" referendum is working. :dunno:

FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wall:

• Gold Member

CNN report early voting votes have been counted and Karen is up on ossoff by 2000 votes.  Democrats I think believed they would lead the early vote count but doesn't appear that way.

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Those stovepipes in Atlanta are all going to vote for the little liberal queer , this one's going in the tank .

Good thing the district isn't in Atlanta then wpid-5fb24efe-5e04-4123-ae3e-2dfa3b0869d

Not looking good for Dems if they can't turn one of the only fairly purple, leaning red, districts left with $30M spent. Even with a guy campaigning as a moderate democrat. Guess those pesky polls still aren't on the number huh?

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I only go to CNN for their sports photos of the week.  Any other national news, USA Today whips their ass 7 ways till Sunday. 

I enjoy watching cnn on election nights...  Come aparts and a totally wrong news team is fun to watch when they lose and go to making excuses

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I only go to CNN for their sports photos of the week.  Any other national news, USA Today whips their ass 7 ways till Sunday. 

I haven't watched any national " News " since very shortly after the election .  I caught a little blurb about this story on local last night , don't know much about it , but it might be worth tuning into Cunt News Network later if this is going south for them  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I haven't watched any national " News " since very shortly after the election .  I caught a little blurb about this story on local last night , don't know much about it , but it might be worth tuning into Cunt News Network later if this is going south for them  :bc:

Remain an ignorant Jew CUNT, you're good at it :finger: you money grubbing Jesus killing sack of shit 

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I rarely watch almost any news.  I'll go to the news websites out of the Twin Cities (except the Redstar Tribune) and read the articles I wish to read.  After that, it is all local, BBC. or USA Today.