What's the word on Georgia election

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She was expected to win.

So why not donate that 32 Million the dems spent to a local charity that actually would have done some good??

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

MC is a complete idiot. I normally dont even acknowledge his posts but today is special. :lmao: 

Oh, I try and acknowledge as many of his posts as I can.  I am dead serious when I say this, he makes me laugh more than anyone here.  Seriously.  Of course, it's all at his own expense and humiliation but still, I love to laugh.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I try and acknowledge as many of his posts as I can.  I am dead serious when I say this, he makes me laugh more than anyone here.  Seriously.  Of course, it's all at his own expense and humiliation but still, I love to laugh.

Not me. I dont laugh at him at all. He is on Medicare now. His mental issues and those who have the same mental disfunctions  are costing this country hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Dimentia is a very sad thing. We all pay for MC's ignorance whether its self induced or actually a medical condition. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not me. I dont laugh at him at all. He is on Medicare now. His mental issues and those who have the same mental disfunctions  are costing this country hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Dimentia is a very sad thing. We all pay for MC's ignorance whether its self induced or actually a medical condition. 

Now I feel sad inside about laughing at him.  Maybe I'll try laughing WITH him. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

no shit . we have lawyers and people who run memory care places telling us all the ways to protect my mother-in-law's assets . it is fucking crazy . this shit is costing well north of 80g a yr with out medical . now if some one wants to hide all there shit and plan for it they only have to pay for like 18 mo then become ward of the state and the medicare flips the whole  bill.    we can keep her in there like 7 yrs with out having to sell house or cabin etc with hers she wont last that long . but talking with others in these places there mom or dad have been in for 10 or so yrs and the gov has flipped the bill for 8 or so of them . fucking nuts . much cheaper options out there for people who did not save . fuck em they don't need or deserve the nicer places seeing as most of them the kids just hid the cash and assets any way

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Really you guys realize the repubs win that seat every time with a 20 point average?

Like I said she was "expected" to win.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really you guys realize the repubs win that seat every time with a 20 point average?

And 6 months ago Trump won that district by 1 point. It was an easy target that the Dems missed. Your message is shit. America sees it. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

And 6 months ago Trump won that district by 1 point. It was an easy target that the Dems missed. Your message is shit. America sees it. 

Why are you switching this to Trump? Its not about him.

If your surrounded by 3 million morons usually an moron will win

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even your lying MSM's are leaving this non-correlation, correlation alone.  Cuz it's stupid as fuck.  THIS  wasn't THAT.

But hey...whatever you need to do to keep the "almost winning" attitude.

Its typical of FS these days. I waited on this thread to see what the results were.

I posted 5 words "She was expected to win"

Then I get personal insults directed at me for my 5 words.

This place has tanked.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Its typical of FS these days. I waited on this thread to see what the results were.

This place has tanked.

Don't feel bad...start 10 more anti-Trump hack article threads today.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

This place has tanked.

This place tanked when idiots in your clan started posting fake news story spoon fed to you by the MSM to be anti trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place has tanked.

This place is the same day in and day out MC

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If your surrounded by 3 million morons usually an moron will win

Your side can't grasp that what you're doing right here is why your side is losing at every turn. When you generalize an entire group of people because they have a different viewpoint from you is called what?_____________________________ 

You're too smart to see what's actually happening to this country...

(Sarcasm) ^^^