What is the biggest issue in the U.S.?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What I figured the usual homosexual republican response. 

You demand answers from people yet all you can muster is generalities and crap.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What I figured the usual homosexual republican response. 

So now you're back to the gay derogatory instigation?  We've already covered this!  Your side would think poorly of you for that type of activity.  Or are you really just a closet independent that hate the republicans for "being wealthy" (even though the dems are too).  Hate, Hate, Hate...I feel sorry for you old man....it's all over with for you now and you're gonna show the people on FS "what is what" and sadly realizing, you're a retard in the virtual world too.  Happy trails dip-stick!  

BTW...you are much better off by yourself than teaming up with that other complete and utter insult.  And I've given you credit for not doing so...but, you're losing points right now. Stick to your own guns, whether they shoot straight or not.  His don't fucking work at all.  

And again..not sure where you think my political identity lies, but clearly, you've failed to either read or comprehend where I stand.  

Edited by Zambroski

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus fucking Christ!  So I'm supposed to lay out the republican candidate's entire 20 fucking point plan on here to somehow prove I know what I am talking about?  Not to mention he doesn't even have it done yet.  Are you two Siamese twins?  Hell, give me Obama's then....leave out the ones that didn't work.  That will make it easy (and short).  Or Hillary's....leave out the truths, that will shorten that one up. 

Tell you what you two fucking liberal anal sacks, stop trying to force answers from members here like you somehow know all the answers for your side.  Neither of you have shown me you remotely know what is going on other than from a sad, uneducated and disenchanted point of view.  And god damn!  You've even got that wrong!  Just a couple of little lib-haters upset with society because you've realized society isn't interested in half-wits with hair-brained philosophies on how they THINK the world works.  You wanna debate policy for real?  I'm in.  But we'll go point by point and subject by subject.  You pick and go first.  No fucking cop outs.   Now, I don't know for sure, but I'd bet that I am more knowledgeable and better educated than the both of you on how things operate in the realm of reality.

So, in short, and in language you can more understand; suck my god damn dick you two fucking liberal dips shits.  I hope you both have family that appreciates you two, cause nobody else here seems to...and for good reason.

MN Meathead :nuts: :hay::lmao: 

You whine and complain.....about the very same bullshit you post.  You're a special kind of stupid :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So now you're back to the gay derogatory instigation?  We've already covered this!  Your side would think poorly of you for that type of activity.  Or are you really just a closet independent that hate the republicans for "being wealthy" (even though the dems are too).  Hate, Hate, Hate...I feel sorry for you old man....it's all over with for you now and you're gonna show the people on FS "what is what" and sadly realizing, you're a retard in the virtual world too.  Happy trails dip-stick!  

BTW...you are much better off by yourself than teaming up with that other complete and utter insult.  And I've given you credit for not doing so...but, you're losing points right now. Stick to your own guns, whether they shoot straight or not.  His don't fucking work at all.  

And again..not sure where you think my political identity lies, but clearly, you've failed to either read or comprehend where I stand.  

Your a Trump supporter. That's it. Your not sure why....lmao

losing points? If your here for credibility I feel sorry for you.

Just now, SnowRider said:

MN Meathead :nuts: :hay::lmao: 

You when and complain.....about the very same bullshit you post.  You're a special kind of stupid :lol: 

Go get an education, some medication to grow some balls, and then some self defense lessons.  You worthless little pussy.  I got my "special kind of stupid" waiting for you.  :lol2:

You half-man pussy!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Go get an education, some medication to grow some balls, and then some self defense lessons.  You worthless little pussy.  I got my "special kind of stupid" waiting for you.  :lol2:

You half-man pussy!  

:nuts::lol: :hay:

Whine and complain.....about the content posted on the site.....then do the very same thing you're whining and complaining about :lmao:. You are a special kind of stupid :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I'm a Trump supporter?  No.  I'm just not supporting anybody like your little queen.  And it is astonishing how you would.  She's not on your side...and never will be.  And neither was that nit-wit homeless man that gave her a good run for the money.  And no need to feel sorry for me, I'm not on the forum or any other for credibility.  I can assure you, I have that in the real world.

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Whine and complain.....about the content posted on the site.....then do the very same thing you're whining and complaining about :lmao:. You are a special kind of stupid :lol: 

Bless your little heart.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm a Trump supporter?  No.  I'm just not supporting anybody like your little queen.  And it is astonishing how you would.  She's not on your side...and never will be.  And neither was that nit-wit homeless man that gave here a good run for the money.  And no need to feel sorry for me, I'm not on the forum or any other for credibility.  I can assure you, I have that in the real world.

:nuts::acs: :joint::lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You're

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts::acs: :joint::lmao: 

CGw_FIsVAAEFlWM.jpg

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you're a left wing sheep, along with being a hypocrite and a liar.

As a person reading this purely for entertainment purposes, Zambroni totally fucking owned MC and SR. It's not even fucking close. 

But Zamboni could you please get your point across a little quicker? Or at least shorter paragraphs. Thanks for your cooperation.

BTW Trump and Hillary are both crooks. So don't go lumping me in with your views on R's. They all suck.

Edited by Legend
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Legend said:

As a person reading this purely for entertainment purposes, Zambroni totally fucking owned MC and SR. It's not even fucking close. 

But Zamboni could you please get your point across a little quicker? Or at least shorter paragraphs. Thanks for your cooperation.

BTW Trump and Hillary are both crooks. So don't go lumping me in with your views on R's. They all suck.

Yeah , the half page manifestos reek of needledink syndrome and needing to read ones own bullshit .  :bc:

9 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I dunno but I really don't want to hear his bs.

X 2  This is leaning towards a real discussion...SR doesn't have anything to contribute

I guess I should have looked a bit farther into the thread....SR can never keep quiet........one can always hope though.

Edited by Mikeadoo

16 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

X 2  This is leaning towards a real discussion...SR doesn't have anything to contribute

I guess I should have looked a bit farther into the thread....SR can never keep quiet........one can always hope though.

There was some good input no doubt...might have went somewhere.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Manufacturing jobs leaving, racial divisiveness, and our broken corrupt money driven political system.

Good,thing your conservatives are saving us with their continued support of CU. 

7 hours ago, Legend said:

:goodpost::owned: