What is the biggest issue in the U.S.?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: The clown posse answers are just like Dump's answers.... :lol: If you're a Dumper.  You're Dumb.  Period. :bc: 

Oh, don't get upset and shit yourself because nobody likes you.  Just go away and feel insecure somewhere else.  And why is everyone that disagrees with you a Trump supporter?  I though we were supposed to be racists?

Edited by Zambroski

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Because you've laid out in great detail the plans for your lying, deceitful queen, right?  I haven't seen shit from you but bullshit child like rhetoric since I've been here.  You are pathetic.

Just answer his question.....unless your just voting for Trump because the majority of your buddies here are and it's easier.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Biggest problem are imbiciles like Bipolarhooknose, MaineCUNT, Taintrider :guzzle: 

Draft dodgers living in Canada :usflag:

pathological CFO liars :cop:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Draft dodgers living in Canada :usflag:

pathological CFO liars :cop:

I would sit down and have a adult beverage with Momo anytime, you aren't worth dropping a deuce on

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I would sit down and have a adult beverage with Momo anytime, you aren't worth dropping a deuce on

:joint: That says more about you than it does about me :lol: You can't get out of your own way :lmao: 

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I like SR because he makes you clowns follow him around like stink.

But he thinks your a complete idiot for not supporting hillary tho

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just answer his question.....unless your just voting for Trump because the majority of your buddies here are and it's easier.

Jesus fucking Christ!  So I'm supposed to lay out the republican candidate's entire 20 fucking point plan on here to somehow prove I know what I am talking about?  Not to mention he doesn't even have it done yet.  Are you two Siamese twins?  Hell, give me Obama's then....leave out the ones that didn't work.  That will make it easy (and short).  Or Hillary's....leave out the truths, that will shorten that one up. 

Tell you what you two fucking liberal anal sacks, stop trying to force answers from members here like you somehow know all the answers for your side.  Neither of you have shown me you remotely know what is going on other than from a sad, uneducated and disenchanted point of view.  And god damn!  You've even got that wrong!  Just a couple of little lib-haters upset with society because you've realized society isn't interested in half-wits with hair-brained philosophies on how they THINK the world works.  You wanna debate policy for real?  I'm in.  But we'll go point by point and subject by subject.  You pick and go first.  No fucking cop outs.   Now, I don't know for sure, but I'd bet that I am more knowledgeable and better educated than the both of you on how things operate in the realm of reality.

So, in short, and in language you can more understand; suck my god damn dick you two fucking liberal dips shits.  I hope you both have family that appreciates you two, cause nobody else here seems to...and for good reason.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus fucking Christ!  So I'm supposed to lay out the republican candidates entire 20 fucking point plan on here to somehow prove I know what I am talking about?  No to mention he doesn't evenhave it done yet.  Are you two Siamese twins?  Hell, give me Obama's then....leave out the ones that didn't work.  That will make it easy (and short).  Or Hillary's....leave out the truths, that will shorten that one up. 

Tell you what you two fucking liberal anal sacks, stop trying to force answers from members here like you somehow know all the answers for your side.  Neither of you have shown me you remotely know what is going on other than from a sad, uneducated and disenchanted point of view.  And god damn!  You've even got that wrong!  Just a couple of little lib-haters upset with society because you've realized society isn't interested in half-wits with hair-brained philosophies on how they THINK the world works.  You wanna debate policy for real?  I'm in.  But we'll go point by point and subject by subject.  You pick and go first.  No fucking cop outs.   Now, I don't know for sure, but I'd bet that I am more knowledgeable and better educated than the both of you on how things operate in the realm of reality.

So, in short, and in language you can more understand; suck my god damn dick you two fucking liberal dips shits.  I hope you both have family that appreciates you two, cause nobody else here seems to...and for good reason.

What I figured the usual homosexual republican response. 

• Like 1