Thank God we got Trump

Because I can see Hillary doing the same fucking thing.

Can Canada go any further off the rails?

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the governor general.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/canadians-face-hate-crimes-using-wrong-gender-pronouns/

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the governor general.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/canadians-face-hate-crimes-using-wrong-gender-pronouns/

As long as it doesn't interfere with my right to call you a stupid cunt, I'm cool with it.  

Lol "critics say...."

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What's this have to do with anything?

Are you going to comment on the OP or just say stupid shit.....I mean that is what you always say to me....just sayin.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unbelievable.  But not really.  Didn't New York put out a list of 20 something different genders that are legally "acceptable".

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you going to comment on the OP or just say stupid shit.....I mean that is what you always say to me....just sayin.

:lmao:

Poor MC.

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

God damn is MC ever getting bad

I see a studio apartment in a locked ward with water shut offs under lock and key so he cant flood the joint  very very soon . that is if he saved his money if not a bed in a room shared with another mumbling idiot

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What's this have to do with anything?

Well, the dumb cunts who always complain that Canadians are commenting on US politics, are commenting on Canadian politics. In their small minds this somehow makes Trump look good. But it's just another reaction from the cowardly right. Some right wing fake news outlet interprets legislation in a way that scares the snakes, zambos, Skidouchebags and Arcticdumbasses. They fall for it and it makes them feel better about believing Trumps lies. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well, the dumb cunts who always complain that Canadians are commenting on US politics, are commenting on Canadian politics. In their small minds this somehow makes Trump look good. But it's just another reaction from the cowardly right. Some right wing fake news outlet interprets legislation in a way that scares the snakes, zambos, Skidouchebags and Arcticdumbasses. They fall for it and it makes them feel better about believing Trumps lies. 

Do you have a link to a reputable source on the subject? Since I dont give a fuck about Canada, I wouldn't know which would be good to read. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Admit it...don't you feel kinda stupid right now? :lol:

CUZ...DAMN!  Some of you crazy canooks are OBSESSED with our politics down here.  And I mean it's even weirder than the liberal love and obsession with the people of Islamic faith.  And that is FUCKING OUT THERE!!!!!

Just now, MiSledder said:

It just happened in canada on Thursday 

It's coming here too. Can't say the n-word. Can't talk about gays, can't talk bad about God, can't question authority.... Fuck everybody...

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

It just happened in canada on Thursday 

I heard a phrase that struck me funny the other day; :Liberal Fascism.  And I'll be damned if it wasn't about the perfect name for it.

"The Ontario Human Rights Commission, for example, in their Policy on Preventing Discrimination Because of Gender Identity and Expression states that gender harassment should include “ Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun”.  In other words, pronoun misuse may become actionable, though the Human Rights Tribunals and courts.  And the remedies?  Monetary damages, non-financial remedies (for example, ceasing the discriminatory practice or reinstatement to job) and public interest remedies (for example, changing hiring practices or developing non-discriminatory policies and procedures).  Jail time is not one of them."

So not illegal in the sense of jail time, but monetarily punishable? 

You know, didn't Obama spend his last two years focused on this type of non-sense legislation also?  Shit that affected just a fraction of the population and laws that nobody really cared were in place anyway?  It seems like it's all we heard about on the news...another day another LGBT so and so that was offended about something ridiculous that sent the liberals off the map for months.  

Nice law Canada.  Look, if some dude wants me to call him "Miss", that's fine by me....and now if I smile or smIrk (cuz let's be honest....how can THAT BE HELPED?), I can get fined for it. :lol: In other words, don't start even glancing accidentally funny at people......it'll cost you.  

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"The Ontario Human Rights Commission, for example, in their Policy on Preventing Discrimination Because of Gender Identity and Expression states that gender harassment should include “ Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun”.  In other words, pronoun misuse may become actionable, though the Human Rights Tribunals and courts.  And the remedies?  Monetary damages, non-financial remedies (for example, ceasing the discriminatory practice or reinstatement to job) and public interest remedies (for example, changing hiring practices or developing non-discriminatory policies and procedures).  Jail time is not one of them."

So not illegal in the sense of jail time, but monetarily punishable? 

Lawyer scum need to do what lawyer scum do.