Thank God we got Trump

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"I'm cool with it, just stop forcing me to actually be cool with it!" You can't have it both ways, you either accept it as normal or you're not really cool with it.

I dont accept your new guess my gender game, i dont care what you do so stop forcing people to accept it, so tell your people

Just now, Wildboer said:

"I'm cool with it, just stop forcing me to actually be cool with it!" You can't have it both ways, you either accept it as normal or you're not really cool with it.

See, that's where you and "your kind" are fucked up.  Stop shoving  your need for cast acceptance of your mentel disorders on everyone  else.  Just do your fucking thing and shit the fuck up about it.  Wanna be a target?  Keep making all the noise in the world.  Just don't hate everyone else when you get out in the crosshairs.  

"Love me, accept me, don't be predjudicial.....but I want to be treated special and you'd all BETTER DO SO!!!"

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I dont accept your new guess my gender game, i dont care what you do so stop forcing people to accept it, so tell your people

Have you ever come across this problem irl? Or is your outrage based on hypotheticals you'll never actually experience?

Just now, Zambroski said:

See, that's where you and "your kind" are fucked up.  Stop shoving  your need for cast acceptance of your mentel disorders on everyone  else.  Just do your fucking thing and shit the fuck up about it.  Wanna be a target?  Keep making all the noise in the world.  Just don't hate everyone else when you get out in the crosshairs.  

"Love me, accept me, don't be predjudicial.....but I want to be treated special and you'd all BETTER DO SO!!!"

Fuck off.

They're not mental disorders, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't here about it half as much if you would just shut the fuck up about what bathrooms trans people use.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Have you ever come across this problem irl? Or is your outrage based on hypotheticals you'll never actually experience?

They're not mental disorders, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't here about it half as much if you would just shut the fuck up about what bathrooms trans people use.

:lol: so its the normal people who caused all the bathroom debacle

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Look lady, there is absolutely. nothing in this universe you can say to make me see it as anything other than nature shooting off some freaks.  NOTHING.  It is what it is.  It's male or female.  If one wasn't given the right chromo's at the appropriate time, or failed to develop physically and mentally, well that's it.  It's the abomination-deformation bus waiting at the stop for ya!  

At least I admit gays or whatever can't help it.  I do think they were born that way.  

So, I think we're done here unless you want to waste more time with me.

Ironically, a couple of lesbians that live down the street just came by to chat it up earlier today.  Nice people.  I think they are after my wife!  

:lol:

Oh, and why do you think the bathrooms they use is now auch a big deal?  What did they do before?  Again, going quietly about their business.  Not like now.  "ACCEPT ME OR ELSE!!!"

15 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Im experiencing it right now!

I said in real life. This is the internet and you're choosing to engage me, has this been a problem at your job, a local store, or a restaurant you frequent?

14 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: so its the normal people who caused all the bathroom debacle

Yes. Women were using the women's room and you normies said, "Hey, stop being a woman and go to the mens room." This issue is exacerbated by the fact that it's not uncommon for normies to beat trans women who use the bathroom that matches their birth sex.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look lady, there is absolutely. nothing in this universe you can say to make me see it as anything other than nature shooting off some freaks.  NOTHING.  It is what it is.  It's male or female.  If one wasn't given the right chromo's at the appropriate time, or failed to develop physically and mentally, well that's it.  It's the abomination-deformation bus waiting at the stop for ya!  

At least I admit gays or whatever can't help it.  I do think they were born that way.  

Ironically, a couple of lesbians that live down the street just came by to chat it up earlier today.  Nice people.  I think they are after my wife!  

I knew I wasn't going to change your mind this whole time. I'm here for the sport of the argument, I'd be an idiot if I thought I could invade a conservative echo chamber and start winning over hearts and minds.

Edit- If you want the lesbian couple to remain friendly make sure you don't tell them you think they have a mental disorder lol

Edited by Wildboer

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, and why do you think the bathrooms they use is now auch a big deal?  What did they do before?  Again, going quietly about their business.  Not like now.  "ACCEPT ME OR ELSE!!!"

Hey Dummy - you wouldn't hear about which bathrooms transgendered people are using if the R's didn't pass laws criminalizing it.  The Bible Thumpers are obsessed with what's behind everyone's undies.....:snack:  

You know they are concerned about children while they protect the priest who is fondling them.....

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I said in real life. This is the internet and you're choosing to engage me, has this been a problem at your job, a local store, or a restaurant you frequent?

Yes. Women were using the women's room and you normies said, "Hey, stop being a woman and go to the mens room." This issue is exacerbated by the fact that it's not uncommon for normies to beat trans women who use the bathroom that matches their birth sex.

I knew I wasn't going to change your mind this whole time. I'm here for the sport of the argument, I'd be an idiot if I thought I could invade a conservative echo chamber and start winning over hearts and minds.

Lil Momo is too stupid to have a mind to change :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Edit- If you want the lesbian couple to remain friendly make sure you don't tell them you think they have a mental disorder lol

1st: As am I.  And I'm pretty liberal.  I'm just not "A librul", the spineless bunch of cowardly, lying name calling, whiners that I consider them.  But please, feel free to categorize, label and demonize me for having different viewpoints.  How's that working out for your side?  Good? :lmao:

On your edit: I already have. :lol: Actually, I think I went with the "freak of nature" comment.  And I've actually said similar to other gay couples we know.  And still....we all get along fine.  In fact, we enjoy the shit out of each other.  Always lots of laughs. Plan to see the fresh gay newlyweds on the 4th.  I'm trying to find a gallon of KY Jelly to give them.  Seriously. :lol:

See, shows what you know. I am who I am and they can chose to accept me or not, and I can do the same.  Turns out we both accept each other for who we are. Imagine that! 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Dummy - you wouldn't hear about which bathrooms transgendered people are using if the R's didn't pass laws criminalizing it.  The Bible Thumpers are obsessed with what's behind everyone's undies.....:snack:  

You know they are concerned about children while they protect the priest who is fondling them.....

Shut the fuck up.  We all know you weren't born with any equipment at all.  Or anything in which to control it if you had it.  Just a freak brainless squid.

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo is too stupid to have a mind to change :lmao: 

IMG_1972.GIF

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1st: As am I.  And I'm pretty liberal.  I'm just not "A librul", the spineless bunch of cowardly, lying name calling, whiners that I consider them.  But please, feel free to categorize, label and demonize me for having different viewpoints.  How's that working out for your side?  Good? :lmao:

On your edit: I already have. :lol: Actually, I think I went with the "freak of nature" comment.  And I've actually said similar to other gay couples we know.  And still....we all get along fine.  In fact, we enjoy the shit out of each other.  Always lots of laughs. Plan to see the fresh gay newlyweds on the 4th.  I'm trying to find a gallon of KY Jelly to give them.  Seriously. :lol:

See, shows what you know. I am who I am and they can chose to accept me or not, and I can do the same.  Turns out we both accept each other for who we are. Imagine that! 

Shut the fuck up.  We all know you weren't born with any equipment at all.  Or anything in which to control it if you had it.  Just a freak brainless squid.

IMG_1972.GIF

I haven't demonized you at all, honestly you seem like a decent guy. I have plenty of family members I love and see regularly that wholeheartedly agree with everything you're saying. 

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:lol: at all of it

I'm about to make my wife understand the science of gender and the emotion of gender and the role of gender and the THRILL OF BEING MARRIED TO A 6'5" POLACK

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: holy shit! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I haven't demonized you at all, honestly you seem like a decent guy. I have plenty of family members I love and see regularly that wholeheartedly agree with everything you're saying. 

:bc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm about to make my wife understand the science of gender and the emotion of gender and the role of gender and the THRILL OF BEING MARRIED TO A 6'5" POLACK

Gonna show her how to change a lightbulb with a friend?  You don't even need a ladder you big fucking oaf!!!

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Go get her Big Bird!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

Gonna show her how to change a lightbulb with a friend?  You don't even need a ladder you big fucking oaf!!!

Everything you fuckers heard about tall guys with big hands is true .....also contrary to what you might think VAGINAS DO HAVE A BOTTOM !!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Everything you fuckers heard about tall guys with big hands is true .....also contrary to what you might think VAGINAS DO HAVE A BOTTOM !!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'm not sure but.....ummmm, are you flirting with us?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sure but.....ummmm, are you flirting with us?

yes

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Ive heard most turn gay in their 40s, how old are you ben?

21 4life

11 hours ago, MiSledder said:

15 hours ago, MiSledder said:

:lol:  that has nothing to do with what we were talking about but way to make yourself the victim

No shit I didn't even know he was gay and I always assumed the more than 2 genders debate had nothing to do with sexual preference.  

Screenshot_20170625-080523.jpg

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No shit I didn't even know he was gay and I always assumed the more than 2 genders debate had nothing to do with sexual preference.  

Screenshot_20170625-080523.jpg

....or, they told you that wasn't a "real" gender.  Like the other 21 or so.

:lmao:

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did you give her the best 3min of her life big guy?