Thank God we got Trump

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: i didnt read your post btw, im done with your emotional  vortex

There's no emotional vortex though, just a calm explanation and some examples of posts that prove you're wrong. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

18518180_1694191903939505_44025288427685

:lol: I definitely laughed my ass off when this article popped up on my Facebook feed. Like wtf? They're not straight, they're in the fucking closet dumbasses.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Nothing was invented.

You're an asshole.

1dxet4.jpg

This is one of the dumbest arguments that comes up when gay shit is being discussed. Don't fucking pretend you don't talk to your friends about hot women, don't fucking pretend you don't make heteronormative sexual jokes. You do that kind of shit all the time without realizing it because you think that its normal.

Being trans is not a mental disorder. You're all ignorant assholes. 

Hate to break this to you but, nature designed TWO GENDERS for the sole purpose of the perpetuation of a species. I personally don't care what loves who or what out of life's little scenarios.  I agree that paiple are born gay or chose to be some mix of whatever imaginary gender they want.  HOWEVER, they were all formed in one of nature's dirty beakers ...a fluke, a mistake of mental deformity.  It is what it is.  I was born with my own mental problems.  But I recognize them, and do my best to control and live with them.  I don't go running around trying to make everyone accept me for how I was born.  Like I need some type of pity or validation for it.  That is what we are all juat plain worn out about.  Why can't people just go quietly about their business?  Why does it feel like people of "mental defect" are out there just looking for people and business to try to shame and punish for not embracing their lifestyle.

God damn I'm glad Obama's gone.  Enough with this liberal idiocy.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hate to break this to you but, nature designed TWO GENDERS for the sole purpose of the perpetuation of a species. I personally don't care what loves who or what out of life's little scenarios.  I agree that paiple are born gay or chose to be some mix of whatever imaginary gender they want.  HOWEVER, they were all formed in one of nature's dirty beakers ...a fluke, a mistake of mental deformity.  It is what it is.  I was born with my own mental problems.  But I recognize them, and do my best to control and live with them.  I don't go running around trying to make everyone accept me for how I was born.  Like I need some type of pity or validation for it.  That is what we are all juat plain worn out about.  Why can't people just go quietly about their business?  Why does it feel like people of "mental defect" are out there just looking for people and business to try to shame and punish for not embracing their lifestyle.

God damn I'm glad Obama's gone.  Enough with this liberal idiocy.  

You're projecting, and still confusing gender for sex. There are two sexes, we ascribed certain behaviors to those sexes, those masculine and feminine traits are what make up gender. 

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're projecting, and still confusing gender for sex. There are two sexes, we ascribed certain behaviors to those sexes, those masculine and feminine traits are what make up gender. 

The appropriate behaviors should come with the appropriate equipment.  Nature fucked up and miswired some shit and sent some duds down range.  Hey, I'm cool with it.  Just stop trying to force me and others to accept it as "normal".  It is not.  Most other individuals in a species possessing these "confusing qualities" are marked for extinction and usually live short lives as outcasts once these abnormalities surface.  

Humans are "special".

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The appropriate behaviors should come with the appropriate equipment.  Nature fucked up and miswired some shit and sent some duds down range.  Hey, I'm cool with it.  Just stop trying to force me and others to accept it as "normal".  It is not.  Most other individuals in a species possessing these "confusing qualities" are marked for extinction and usually live short lives as outcasts once these abnormalities surface.  

Humans are "special".

"I'm cool with it, just stop forcing me to actually be cool with it!" You can't have it both ways, you either accept it as normal or you're not really cool with it.