Thank God we got Trump

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In other words....."you're right."  

Sounds to me that's something more you would like.  :taunt:

No, you just have no idea what you're talking about and no intention of listening with a remotely open mind. Plus I've got better things to do than try to convince you there are more than two genders.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

No, you just have no idea what you're talking about and no intention of listening with a remotely open mind. Plus I've got better things to do than try to convince you there are more than two genders.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have an open mind.   I am not against homosexuality and do not think its a mental disorder.  I draw the line at saying there are 30+ genders.  I have no problem with females being sexually attracted to females.   Whatever floats your boat.  

Maybe I'm just old school and think a man's a man and a women's a women and you know what there is nothing wrong with that anymore than you thinking there are 30+.   I see nothing wrong with different types or descriptions of each gender like masculine males or feminine males or vise versa with females.  

I grew up thinking gender was a scientific thing not something that we simply evolve with whoever is feeling what way a certain day.   If that's the case then there are literally infinite genders and how can that be tracked.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I have an open mind.   I am not against homosexuality and do not think its a mental disorder.  I draw the line at saying there are 30+ genders.  I have no problem with females being sexually attracted to females.   Whatever floats your boat.  

Maybe I'm just old school and think a man's a man and a women's a women and you know what there is nothing wrong with that anymore than you thinking there are 30+.   I see nothing wrong with different types or descriptions of each gender like masculine males or feminine males or vise versa with females.  

I grew up thinking gender was a scientific thing not something that we simply evolve with whoever is feeling what way a certain day.   If that's the case then there are literally infinite genders and how can that be tracked.  

Did you just pat yourself on the back for being open minded because you don't think homosexuality is a mental disorder? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Did you just pat yourself on the back for being open minded because you don't think homosexuality is a mental disorder? :lol: 

Did you just pat yourself on the back because you think there are more than 2 genders? :lol:   

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

So Kushner is getting cucked by a fag?

hqdefault.jpg

Fag. :lol:

Flipping a coin on pussy/dick tonight?

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did you just pat yourself on the back because you think there are more than 2 genders? :lol:   

I don't pat myself on the back for understanding simple facts.

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fag. :lol:

Flipping a coin on pussy/dick tonight?

I'll be at work until 2am, I'm going home and passing out alone.

18 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I don't pat myself on the back for understanding simple facts.

I'll be at work until 2am, I'm going home and passing out alone.

Things liberals invent are not facts. 

On 6/23/2017 at 1:38 PM, Wildboer said:

unless you have both a dick and vaj your either male or female period end of story. 

Why do we constantly have to discuss peoples privates and who they want to fuck? just STFU and keep it to yourself, NO ONE cares

I dont parade around and demand everyone know I like to sleep with hot chicks

And why is it only the ugly scream and cry about their dicks and vaginas?  damn!

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Things liberals invent are not facts. 

Nothing was invented.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Freaks are not facts.

You're an asshole.

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

unless you have both a dick and vaj your either male or female period end of story. 

1dxet4.jpg

12 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Why do we constantly have to discuss peoples privates and who they want to fuck? just STFU and keep it to yourself, NO ONE cares

I dont parade around and demand everyone know I like to sleep with hot chicks

And why is it only the ugly scream and cry about their dicks and vaginas?  damn!

This is one of the dumbest arguments that comes up when gay shit is being discussed. Don't fucking pretend you don't talk to your friends about hot women, don't fucking pretend you don't make heteronormative sexual jokes. You do that kind of shit all the time without realizing it because you think that its normal.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WOW...just reading 10 or so threads back..... :lol:

This is worth circling back to later on.  But his gem is perfect!  And TROOOF!

ccbbaa.jpg

Being trans is not a mental disorder. You're all ignorant assholes. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I couldnt possibly care less how someone want to classify themselves. When it comes to law though you are either a boy or a girl. Pick one 

No,  Canada is going to have other as another selection for passport gender.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No,  Canada is going to have other as another selection for passport gender.:lol:

great.....as long as you dont have to build them a bathroom :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nothing was invented.

You're an asshole.

1dxet4.jpg

This is one of the dumbest arguments that comes up when gay shit is being discussed. Don't fucking pretend you don't talk to your friends about hot women, don't fucking pretend you don't make heteronormative sexual jokes. You do that kind of shit all the time without realizing it because you think that its normal.

Yep! with my friends, dont act like youve dont with your gay friends, So now that we are the same why do you constantly draw attention to your sexual orientation? its like you want a trophie or something, just STFU and go about your business

42 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nothing was invented.

You're an asshole.

1dxet4.jpg

you mad bro?

19 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yep! with my friends, dont act like youve dont with your gay friends, So now that we are the same why do you constantly draw attention to your sexual orientation? its like you want a trophie or something, just STFU and go about your business

I don't bring it up though. The first time it came up was in response to someone saying, "Everyone knows you like cock." I brought the topic up once, literally once, and it was this post(which I thought was pretty funny):

Every other time I have made any reference to my sexuality on here has been in direct response to someone else bringing it up, usually in the form of a gay joke directed towards me. The idea that we throw our gayness in your faces is completely made up. Go ahead, my recent post history is only like 5 pages long, find another post where I say some gay shit without being provoked.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't get upset over the things strangers on the internet say, so not at all.

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't bring it up though. The first time it came up was in response to someone saying, "Everyone knows you like cock." I brought the topic up once, literally once, and it was this post(which I thought was pretty funny):

Every other time I have made any reference to my sexuality on here has been in direct response to someone else bringing it up, usually in the form of a gay joke directed towards me. The idea that we throw our gayness in your faces is completely made up. Go ahead, my recent post history is only like 5 pages long, find another post where I say some gay shit without being provoked.

:lol:  that has nothing to do with what we were talking about but way to make yourself the victim