War with Russia?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Shes a private citizen  what Vlad wanted.....Vlads our pal right Highmark

I trust him more than I do Clinton or Obama. :lol:  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton is a private citizen. Blaming her on anything dumbass in chief decides to do is fuckin dumb.

Why a war with Russia?..... Putins our friend right? I thought we were over fighting Russia? Shit I have been told that dozens of times here by Trump sloggers.......so its NOT true? WTF?

Trump has his little Trumpsters so confused from one week to the next. Flipping, flopping, spinning lies. They are a little dizzier than they usually are. 

They really don't know what to praise and what to be pissed off about. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump has his little Trumpsters so confused from one week to the next. Flipping, flopping, spinning lies. They are a little dizzier than they usually are. 

They really don't know what to praise and what to be pissed off about. 

Keep dreaming shit bag.  Seems like a pretty united bunch behind Trump.  Liberals are the ones spinning around like turtles on their backs.

Who is the leader of the Dems right now?  What's their platform?  Oh yeah....ANTI-TRUMP and HATRED!!!!!

Good luck with all that! :lmao:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

No lets do the opposite and sit back while others try and be the worlds police....Germany, France and Canada

Yeah good idea. Fuck everything up and then get someone else to clean it up. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh...it's all our fault that the world feels we should have been their police force while they stood their letting us fill their open palms with cash so they could clean themselves up internally.  Yeah...I saw many objections to all that. :lmao:

And still don't see any.  Just a bunch of whining that the cash spigot may be getting turned down.  Losers.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...it's all our fault that the world feels we should have been their police force while they stood their letting us fill their open palms with cash so they could clean themselves up internally.  Yeah...I saw many objections to all that. :lmao:

And still don't see any.  Just a bunch of whining that the cash spigot may be getting turned down.  Losers.

Name something the US has done right. Iran? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan?  Israel?  You fuckers pretend to live by a set of rules and then ignore them. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keep dreaming shit bag.  Seems like a pretty united bunch behind Trump.  Liberals are the ones spinning around like turtles on their backs.

Who is the leader of the Dems right now?  What's their platform?  Oh yeah....ANTI-TRUMP and HATRED!!!!!

Good luck with all that! :lmao:

I'm not talking about you being stupid enough to still support Trump. I'm talking about the shit you pretend to care about. 

From Russian conspiracies to golf vacations.  You fuckers can't decide if your for it or outraged.  That's where your spinning and flip flopping. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Name something the US has done right. Iran? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan?  Israel?  You fuckers pretend to live by a set of rules and then ignore them. 

How about all the disaster relief that has come from the U.S., junior and we're usually one of the first countries to step up. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Shes a private citizen  what Vlad wanted.....Vlads our pal right Highmark

I don't think Vlad gave a shit who won the election. 

I think Vlad wanted to make the next US president come into an unstable, difficult to deal with world.  

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Name any of those that Canada wasn't 100% behind us because you benefitted from it.  Oh, and thanks for sending a couple hundred Red Cross people to help out....as always.

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not talking about you being stupid enough to still support Trump. I'm talking about the shit you pretend to care about. 

From Russian conspiracies to golf vacations.  You fuckers can't decide if your for it or outraged.  That's where your spinning and flip flopping. 

We've decided.

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't think Vlad gave a shit who won the election. 

I think Vlad wanted to make the next US president come into an unstable, difficult to deal with world.  

Bingo.

Also, heard Mad Dogg himself was piloting the F-18. After he smoke checked that dirt farming fuckwad, he climbed a couple of contractor broads back on base whist reading 1800s American literature. 

Praise be his name. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bingo.

Also, heard Mad Dogg himself was piloting the F-18. After he smoke checked that dirt farming fuckwad, he climbed a couple of contractor broads back on base whist reading 1800s American literature. 

Praise be his name. 

"Gnar Dog"?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Canada will never be the leader of the free world....Ever! :bc:  

7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Impossible!  It was Hillary that was going to start a war with Russia, remember?

no fuck stain you keep telling us Trump is in bed with Russia. so is he or is he not?

Edited by Ez ryder

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no fuck stain you keep telling us Trump is in bed with Russia. so is he or is he not?

It's likely that Trump has outlived his usefulness to Putin at this point since there's no way in hell he's going to be able to drop the sanctions.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It's likely that Trump has outlived his usefulness to Putin at this point since there's no way in hell he's going to be able to drop the sanctions.

oh I get so before he was there friend but now they are the enemy . or was it after the airfield bombing that he got out of bed . very hard to follow your sides bouncing ball of accusations  with no proof at all ever

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh I get so before he was there friend but now they are the enemy . or was it after the airfield bombing that he got out of bed . very hard to follow your sides bouncing ball of accusations  with no proof at all ever

It's not hard to follow.  You're just a moron who isn't paying attention and aren't interested in even trying to understand this.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's not hard to follow.  You're just a moron who isn't paying attention and aren't interested in even trying to understand this.

not hard to follow just hard to find actual proof . real ez to find accusations by the dozen . I am paying attention and seeing all sorts of bullshit headlines that fizzle out only to be replaced with new ones that quickly fizzle  

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not hard to follow just hard to find actual proof . real ez to find accusations by the dozen . I am paying attention and seeing all sorts of bullshit headlines that fizzle out only to be replaced with new ones that quickly fizzle  

Yea not really