War with Russia?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Impossible!  It was Hillary that was going to start a war with Russia, remember?

Hillary is not relevant just ask MC :news:  And Donald won't go to war with Russia because he's BFF's with Vlad. I've heard it here how they are best buds!

Sort of surprised it took this long until something like happened with that tangled mess over there? 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This should please the resident libs.   After all they messed with out elections. :lol: 

Yep.  And Trump "colluded" with Russia to get him elected so he could go to war with him...it all makes sense now.  Wait...

Seriously though....what the fuck are we doing shooting down their shit!  God damn right that's an act of war.  And we'd better start treading lightly...and get this fixed ASAP.  Or, clearly, we deserve some retaliation by those Rooskies.

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hillary is not relevant just ask MC :news:  And Donald won't go to war with Russia because he's BFF's with Vlad. I've heard it here how they are best buds!

Sort of surprised it took this long until something like happened with that tangled mess over there? 

That's right this has nothing to do with Hillary. Trump said he would finish off ISIS in 30 days. 

What happened Trump supporters?  Did the plans get lost along with his bigly terrific health plan?

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And Trump "colluded" with Russia to get him elected so he could go to war with him...it all makes sense now.  Wait...

Seriously though....what the fuck are we doing shooting down their shit!  God damn right that's an act of war.  And we'd better start treading lightly...and get this fixed ASAP.  Or, clearly, we deserve some retaliation by those Rooskies.

They won't be the first people Trump lied to and fucked over. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's right this has nothing to do with Hillary. Trump said he would finish off ISIS in 30 days

What happened Trump supporters?  Did the plans get lost along with his bigly terrific health plan?

Another one of his bigly blowhard moments for sure :thumb: 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They won't be the first people Trump lied to and fucked over. 

Jesus.  Give it a rest you little bitch.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Get the fuck out of the ME.   

Simple slogan.  And true.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are you and MC related? Sure seems so

They are connected at their Brain holes (Sphincter)

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  Give it a rest you little bitch.

Simple slogan.  And true.

They are connected at their Brain holes (Sphincter)

And get the fuck out of Europe and the far east as well.   The EU, Japan and SK can be their own god damn bodyguard on their own dime.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And get the fuck out of Europe and the far east as well.   The EU, Japan and SK can be their own god damn bodyguard on their own dime.  

Yup!  Germany and France can get their game faces on and "show the class" how world security is done by paying for it out of their own purses.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jesus H we need to get the fuck out though. What a goat fuck.

Yup.

Clinton is a private citizen. Blaming her on anything dumbass in chief decides to do is fuckin dumb.

Why a war with Russia?..... Putins our friend right? I thought we were over fighting Russia? Shit I have been told that dozens of times here by Trump sloggers.......so its NOT true? WTF?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton is a private citizen. Blaming her on anything dumbass in chief decides to do is fuckin dumb.

Why a war with Russia?..... Putins our friend right? I thought we were over fighting Russia? Shit I have been told that dozens of times here by Trump sloggers.......so its NOT true? WTF?

Who really gives a flying fuck if Hillary is a private citizen or not? Iceman brought her up....I laughed about it then Lamar doubled down on the stupidity. Who here is blaming her for anything in this thread anyways? :lol: 

You and Lamar are long lost brothers aren't you? 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I heard the US is going invade Russia by way of the Bering Strait using the land bridge.  

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bullshit.   She was SoS and fucked up plenty while there.  

• Gold Member

The line in the sand was drawn in the sand but not enforced by the last admin.  We are no longer a world power on the same level as China and Russia.  Time for us to just sit back and watch the show.  Between Bush and Obama we proved without a reasonable doubt that we can't stabilize countries or Regions.  Trump needs to change course and stop fucking up shit like the last to administrations were experts at.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets just take over the world, fuck it. 

No lets do the opposite and sit back while others try and be the worlds police....Germany, France and Canada