Loose Skin Jimmy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Haha...you started a thread over a single pm....what a pussy! :lol:

Block me if you don't like it ya Mohawk Faggot. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Fags go to PM to whine...You are a fag....Everyone needs to know just how gay you are....poor looseskinjimmy.

You are obsessed with loose skin.....wonder why that is......hmmmmmm...

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You are obsessed with loose skin.....wonder why that is......hmmmmmm...

Not really, just know you are the poster child for it...Keep trying faggot, no way you can ruin my perfect day...

Just now, Boered said:

Not really, just know you are the poster child for it...Keep trying faggot, no way you can ruin my perfect day...

Perfect day of what....fire water and General prairie nigger behavior....have fun! :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Perfect day of what....fire water and General prairie nigger behavior....have fun! :lol:

N o, riding bikes with my wife, having the best rib eyes in the world cooked to perfection and beer served by my loving daughter...you, angry internet PM's....I win again losse skin.

Just now, Boered said:

N o, riding bikes with my wife, having the best rib eyes in the world cooked to perfection and beer served by my loving daughter...you, angry internet PM's....I win again losse skin.

If it is such a perfect day with your family why are you here starting multiple miserable threads? Is Spindry really in your head on such a wonderful day....you aren't fooling anybody.

Pissed you got called out @Boered?? 

Smails seems to be a decent guy. Didn't you stalk someone's fb?? Seriously??  Like my ex stalks my fb..because she is miserably unhappy and has no life, cannot move on, and just get along.. 

Are you in the same category??

56665044.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Pissed you got called out @Boered?? 

Smails seems to be a decent guy. Didn't you stalk someone's fb?? Seriously??  Like my ex stalks my fb..because she is miserably unhappy and has no life, cannot move on, and just get along.. 

Are you in the same category??

56665044.jpg

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

Wow...a real legend in your own mind. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

evidently he succeded as you are on here whining on your "perfect" day

laughing...not whining, this place is nothing more than a comic strip...

4 hours ago, Boered said:

wow was it at least non oxi? WTF

11 hours ago, Boered said:

Ahhh, the sign of a true rook,  gay insults..smh 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Boered said:

You mean I could've asked for gas money? My dumb ass has just been doing it for free. Smh.

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You mean I could've asked for gas money? My dumb ass has just been doing it for free. Smh.

Ya but you were not sucking dirty wart infested cock....

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

If bored is a good as he says he is show me a satellite pic of my house oh great one

You do not live in a house, it is considered a shack.

On 6/18/2017 at 6:06 PM, Boered said:

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

You do not live in a house, it is considered a shack.

So this is what an internet legend looks like.....wow...such in depth and layered insults! :lol: