Boered

Loose Skin Jimmy

33 posts in this topic

Stop sending PM's you loser.

fatjimmy.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Haha...you started a thread over a single pm....what a pussy! :lol:

Block me if you don't like it ya Mohawk Faggot. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fags go to PM to whine...You are a fag....Everyone needs to know just how gay you are....poor looseskinjimmy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boered said:

Fags go to PM to whine...You are a fag....Everyone needs to know just how gay you are....poor looseskinjimmy.

You are obsessed with loose skin.....wonder why that is......hmmmmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You are obsessed with loose skin.....wonder why that is......hmmmmmm...

Not really, just know you are the poster child for it...Keep trying faggot, no way you can ruin my perfect day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boered said:

Not really, just know you are the poster child for it...Keep trying faggot, no way you can ruin my perfect day...

Perfect day of what....fire water and General prairie nigger behavior....have fun! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Perfect day of what....fire water and General prairie nigger behavior....have fun! :lol:

N o, riding bikes with my wife, having the best rib eyes in the world cooked to perfection and beer served by my loving daughter...you, angry internet PM's....I win again losse skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boered said:

N o, riding bikes with my wife, having the best rib eyes in the world cooked to perfection and beer served by my loving daughter...you, angry internet PM's....I win again losse skin.

If it is such a perfect day with your family why are you here starting multiple miserable threads? Is Spindry really in your head on such a wonderful day....you aren't fooling anybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pissed you got called out @Boered?? 

Smails seems to be a decent guy. Didn't you stalk someone's fb?? Seriously??  Like my ex stalks my fb..because she is miserably unhappy and has no life, cannot move on, and just get along.. 

Are you in the same category??

56665044.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Pissed you got called out @Boered?? 

Smails seems to be a decent guy. Didn't you stalk someone's fb?? Seriously??  Like my ex stalks my fb..because she is miserably unhappy and has no life, cannot move on, and just get along.. 

Are you in the same category??

56665044.jpg

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boered said:

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

Wow...a real legend in your own mind. :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

evidently he succeded as you are on here whining on your "perfect" day

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

evidently he succeded as you are on here whining on your "perfect" day

laughing...not whining, this place is nothing more than a comic strip...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Boered said:

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

wow was it at least non oxi? WTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loose Jimmy Skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Boered said:

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

Ahhh, the sign of a true rook,  gay insults..smh 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Smails got under the CUNTS loose skin :lmao:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If bored is a good as he says he is show me a satellite pic of my house oh great one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Boered said:

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

You mean I could've asked for gas money? My dumb ass has just been doing it for free. Smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You mean I could've asked for gas money? My dumb ass has just been doing it for free. Smh.

Ya but you were not sucking dirty wart infested cock....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

If bored is a good as he says he is show me a satellite pic of my house oh great one

You do not live in a house, it is considered a shack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2017 at 6:06 PM, Boered said:

called out? Loose skin jimmy is a beginner....He has a lot to learn before he could ever annoy me. I am simply playing with him. Are you not the guy that openly admits to sucking cocks for gas money?

 

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

You do not live in a house, it is considered a shack.

So this is what an internet legend looks like.....wow...such in depth and layered insults! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

IMG_2895.JPG

Looks like a ridgid1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

IMG_2895.JPG

Momo' s version of Lucky Charms.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.