First wedding

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's obvious you are a thin skinned weakling so of course they way your original post was typed out came across as you taking a shot at him and/or his daughter and their/her choice of venues. Why? Because you're a complete DB.

Honestly, the only time a see a Liberal happy is when they can revel in someones misfortune

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honestly, the only time a see a Liberal happy is when they can revel in someones misfortune

That's cause they are miserable all the time.  You know, 'Misery loves company'.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Or they are able to tell you about their vegan hot crossfit yoga class that they biked to on their fixed gear bike.

Ok ok, that is smug, but they sure seem to be happy when they are extra smug.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Or they are able to tell you about their vegan hot crossfit yoga class that they biked to on their fixed gear bike.

Ok ok, that is smug, but they sure seem to be happy when they are extra smug.  

Add kayaking to the list.

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

What would you consider a big wedding? Wife and I paid for ours. About 250 people, real nice place.

Nothing like my cousins weddings though. 100k dress, over 500 people. Hey, if you can afford it...

Out of curiosity, what does your cousin do for a living to be able to blow so much cash on a dress that will be worn for a few hours ?

If the dress was that much, how much was the engagement ring ? LOL

20 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Out of curiosity, what does your cousin do for a living to be able to blow so much cash on a dress that will be worn for a few hours ?

Spending her new husband's or dad's Porsche fund could be considered a living, I guess. 

Edited by racinfarmer

16 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Brides dad is the largest individual taxpayer in a certain city in Michigan. Basically owns the whole place. I can remember my aunt driving an old Pontiac beater when I was young. He made the money on his own through hard work and real estate. Worth north of 100 mil now. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Nice edit you douche bag

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, I saw that too.  Fucking loser.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

x3.  And yep.

Just more smart-ass liberal repugnancy from his stupid ass.  Status quo.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

RevFag took a dirt bag shot at the color and looks of the Hall his daughter (presumably) picked out for her wedding. Dick move and he must have realized it when he edited it out.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It doesn't help him as we all know what he is like.:lol:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Why would I get all teary eyed over you being a complete douche bag ripping on another forum members daughters choice of where to have her wedding/reception? 

I bet you felt all empowered you first typed it then got scared...like the class 4 rapids...and then went back to edit it out :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's obvious you are a thin skinned weakling so of course they way your original post was typed out came across as you taking a shot at him and/or his daughter and their/her choice of venues. Why? Because you're a complete DB.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's cause they are miserable all the time.  You know, 'Misery loves company'.

Look at all the fucking crying and gang mentality from the forum's mental midgets with bleeding vaginas.... 

Donald Dumbski and his Canadian Lover are the buggiest pussies on the forum :bc: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Zozoesque?  

Yeah - just like you clowns acted on his planter thread.  

But thsi is the Union Delivery Boy's thread so we need to use kid glove or all you fucks will start crying :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at all the fucking crying and gang mentality from the forum's mental midgets with bleeding vaginas.... 

Donald Dumbski and his Canadian Lover are the buggiest pussies on the forum :bc: 

And your sticking up for a Douche bag that posted some hateful shit borderline family attack. How nice of you to White Night for him on that. What a fucking loser you are

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And your sticky up for a Douche bag that posted some hateful shit borderline family attack. How nice of you to White Night for him on that. What a fucking loser you are

What was the family attack pussy?  I didn't see it.  Hey Pecker Lips - please share...

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What was the family attack pussy?  I didn't see it.  Hey Pecker Lips - please share...

Are you really this fucking dumb Downs Syndrome boy???? 

It was edited you mental midget.

Just now, Skidooski said:

By the looks of it - you responded like flies on shit.  So what was the pre-edited posts? :snack:

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They need a safe place. Poor things.

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And your sticking up for a Douche bag that posted some hateful shit borderline family attack. How nice of you to White Night for him on that. What a fucking loser you are

Borderline family attack     Ohhhhhh Nooooooeeeessss!   Run away.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They need a safe place. Poor things.

Borderline family attack     Ohhhhhh Nooooooeeeessss!   Run away.

You were a complete dick..just admit it and move on already

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lucky I edited it. You would have had to been institutionalized if I left for you to read over and over.

PTTD

They'd pension half of you whiney cunts out with Post Traumatic Thread Disorder.

Kudos to Snake though. He's grown up enough to be able to take it without crying.

I don't like him but I can respect him for not being a little bitch like the rest of you.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Lucky I edited it. You would have had to been institutionalized if I left for you to read over and over.

PTTD

They'd pension half of you whiney cunts out with Post Traumatic Thread Disorder.

Kudos to Snake though. He's grown up enough to be able to take it without crying.

I don't like him but I can respect him for not being a little bitch like the rest of you.

Hey it was your post not mine..own it!

You get very very touchy when called on your bullshit for some reason :news: 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

Hey it was your post not mine..own it!

Sure it was mine. Just like all of the posts of mine that get you bitches crying.

Are you going to cry about this one for 27 pages too?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure it was mine. Just like all of the posts of mine that get you bitches crying.

Those 27 pages were you being bitch slapped for days on end but yet everyone else was crying but you right. Holy shit it must suck going through life being you. 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

PTTD

Get over yourself.  It just goes to show what you're made of, your true colors.  

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucking Donald Dumbski got :owned: along with his Canadian Lover :lmao:

STFU and move on Donald Dumbski - god damn you cry a lot.  WTF did kev say anyway that has your little lace panties in bundle? :snack:

You're the worst and most worthless because you try and paint others as this or that while you're the one carrying on and crying like a btch.  But when one of your forum buds does something worse - you STFU and don't say a word.  You are a first rate pussy Dumbksi :bc: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

STFU and move on Donald Dumbski - god damn you cry a lot.  WTF did kev say anyway that has your little lace panties in bundle? :snack:

You're the worst and most worthless because you try and paint others as this or that while you're the one carrying on and crying like a btch.  But when one of your forum buds does something worse - you STFU and don't say a word.  You are a first rate pussy Dumbksi :bc: 

Hey, its no sweat.  He made a derogatory comment about the opening post, when anyone with half a functioning brain would put it together.

We show up for the wedding and let the girl have it.  I'm sure you and revhomo were deeply involved in the planning stages of your very special day.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What I said wasn't nice.  It wasn't as evil as these sufferers of PTTD are making is seem. But it was worth deleting.  

They sure turn on the tears fast though.