Trump administration: Sheriff David Clarke withdraws from homeland security post

Maybe he couldn't get with the new "unity" and "toned down rhetoric" policy?  Or maybe he can't afford a lawyer?  Either way, this is good.  Another piece of garbage that won't be involved in the government.  Thanks for draining the swamp Donny!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/18/trump-administration-sheriff-david-clarke-withdraws-from-homeland-security-post

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe he couldn't get with the new "unity" and "toned down rhetoric" policy?  Or maybe he can't afford a lawyer?  Either way, this is good.  Another piece of garbage that won't be involved in the government.  Thanks for draining the swamp Donny!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/18/trump-administration-sheriff-david-clarke-withdraws-from-homeland-security-post

I quoted the relevant parts for you...

“Sheriff Clarke is 100% committed to the success of President Trump and believes his skills could be better utilised to promote the president’s agenda in a more aggressive role.”

Significant delays to his appointment reportedly contributed to Clarke’s withdrawal.

“I play smash-mouth politics,” he told the Guardian in March. “Politics is a contact sport. I didn’t create the rules. It’s hit or be hit. I understand the environment. People are trying to slit my throat politically and personally, so you better be ready when they come after you.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

“Sheriff Clarke is 100% committed to the success of President Trump and believes his skills could be better utilised to promote the president’s agenda in a more aggressive role.”

Significant delays to his appointment reportedly contributed to Clarke’s withdrawal.

“I play smash-mouth politics,” he told the Guardian in March. “Politics is a contact sport. I didn’t create the rules. It’s hit or be hit. I understand the environment. People are trying to slit my throat politically and personally, so you better be ready when they come after you.”

David Clarke is total trash - perfect Dumper :bc: And his skills. :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You missed the important part, considering how you were whining about Democrats yesterday and posting Bill O'Reilly trash pieces about "decency"

At Trump’s inauguration celebrations in January, Clarke told a crowd the only time he would reach across the aisle to work with liberals would be to “grab one of them by the throat”.

Edited by ICEMAN!

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yet has accomplished more this morning than you have in your whole miserable weirdo slope headed life. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You missed the important part, considering how you were whining about Democrats yesterday and posting Bill O'Reilly trash pieces about "decency"

At Trump’s inauguration celebrations in January, Clarke told a crowd the only time he would reach across the aisle to work with liberals would be to “grab one of them by the throat”.

Oh my heavens!

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sounds like he should start with Canadian cunts and weirdo coach Slope types.

31 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Again........since you glossed over it.  “Politics is a contact sport. I didn’t create the rules. It’s hit or be hit. I understand the environment. People are trying to slit my throat politically and personally, so you better be ready when they come after you.”

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Again........since you glossed over it.  “Politics is a contact sport. I didn’t create the rules. It’s hit or be hit. I understand the environment. People are trying to slit my throat politically and personally, so you better be ready when they come after you.”

IMG_7401.JPG.0eea8f504709a776c59d2a9d63b64b83.JPG

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can one of the lefties please point out who are your moderate Democrats, in the minority, reaching across the aisle to work with Republicans?

Obama for 8 years

47 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

You'd have to be literally brain dead to believe that, or a wacko Canadian.  Must suck to be both. :lmao: Fucking moron

Lets talk about how one of the first things he did was back stab Boehner, so he would look bad in front of his rank and file.  Propose 2 budgets that didn't even get one D vote.  Yeah.  Moderate.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

why because he called out the BLM rioters for what they were and he  doesn't fit your DNC brainwashed agenda you fucking sheep maybe you should invest in one of these

1r1wo9.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Another liberal idiot beat down in here.  

Can somebody start providing Cliff notes for these?  Their growing numbers are getting hard to follow. :lmao:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

5 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

You'd have to be literally brain dead to believe that, or a wacko Canadian.  Must suck to be both. :lmao: Fucking moron

IMG_7402.JPG

5 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

some glad i'm not a wacko, don't want to be bunched in with the brain dead:canadaflag:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

"Piece of garbage"?  Real nice Ice.  Can you be any more misinformed?

Hey ya know , if there one thing that a Liberal can't stand more than getting told no it's a black man who can think for himself .   :bc: 

• Like 1