Daily reminder that the left have gone completely fucking insane

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

@SSFB can we get this admitted Faggot banned please, no faggot rule he is making other members physically ill :guzzle: 

We're banning fags now? That really puts the FREE in FREEDOMsledder :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're banning fags now? That really puts the FREE in FREEDOMsledder :lol: 

Momo is just very conflicted about his sexual feelings so he lashes out....he needs our understanding not scorn. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Momo is just very conflicted about his sexual feelings so he lashes out....he needs our understanding not scorn. :lol:

we will pray for him at tonights service, but it seems they are others on this snowmacine site that could use some devine intervention more than the Momo feller

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How about that Panama Canal eh?

Great job Trump!

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Yes totally unhinged and complete fucking insanity :flush:

Fake narratives are failing.  Media is getting sacked by Trump and bleeding badly.  Supreme Court is re-enforcing laws and the Constitution.  Liberals are heading closer to the nooses every day now.  This may be a banner year!!!!!!

On 6/29/2017 at 11:45 PM, Zambroski said:

Fake narratives are failing.  Media is getting sacked by Trump and bleeding badly.  Supreme Court is re-enforcing laws and the Constitution.  Liberals are heading closer to the nooses every day now.  This may be a banner year!!!!!!

My dingleberries just tingle at he thought of Loretta Lynch in handcuffs, and watching the whole bunch of them reeeeealy freaking out.   :lol:  I might even take the day off from work when she testifies.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My dingleberries just tingle at he thought of Loretta Lynch in handcuffs, and watching the whole bunch of them reeeeealy freaking out.   :lol:  I might even take the day off from work when she testifies.

It should be a holiday the first time one of these high profile pieces of shit gets perp walked

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh yeah...and "fried" Rice claiming she is being singled out for race and gender is pretty telling on what she plans to do....5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, etc....................I'm just hoping she fucks up once and says "Executive Priviledge".  Then we get to see the last of Obama's shit ass legacy go down the shitter.  

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It should be a holiday the first time one of these high profile pieces of shit gets perp walked

Agreed.  It'll never happen though.