Fuck you

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Spill it Durante!

I had to come up to MN to fix the main water line coming into my home here. It had been leaking out at the street for over a yeat and the city just recently determined it was on mu side of the curb stop. So i rented and excavator and enlisted some help. I dig a big 9' deep whole and got the city to come turn the water on so i could see where the leak was. Turned out their valve was fucked up so it wasnt my responsibility. 

Wooooohoooooo

So i got hammered fucking drunk to celebrate lolz

The city will now have to pay me a pile of money for equipment rental...mileage....my time etc etc

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I had to come up to MN to fix the main water line coming into my home here. It had been leaking out at the street for over a yeat and the city just recently determined it was on mu side of the curb stop. So i rented and excavator and enlisted some help. I dig a big 9' deep whole and got the city to come turn the water on so i could see where the leak was. Turned out their valve was fucked up so it wasnt my responsibility. 

Wooooohoooooo

The city will now have to pay me a pile of money for equipment rental...mileage....my time etc etc

Fuck yeah....love it when you can stick it to the man!:happy:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely 

:bc:

I traveled to Colorado, Montana and even Idaho looking for a "settling down" state.  Then it occurred to me where I grew up....how could I forget!?!?!?  One trip back to the Arrowhead...DONE!

MN=WIN!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

I traveled to Colorado, Montana and even Idaho looking for a "settling down" state.  Then it occurred to me where I grew up....how could I forget!?!?!?  One trip back to the Arrowhead...DONE!

MN=WIN!

Yup

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wooooohoooooo

good luck with that . 

I Know the city of Minneapolis and Wayzata for certain call it your prob if the shut off at the street breaks when they are turning on or off .

not all citys the same but it is rare you get money back for something you have done even if there responsibility . and drive time and associated cost is deff  going to be a issue for them   

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

good luck with that . 

I Know the city of Minneapolis and Wayzata for certain call it your prob if the shut off at the street breaks when they are turning on or off .

not all citys the same but it is rare you get money back for something you have done even if there responsibility . and drive time and associated cost is deff  going to be a issue for them   

Hey muda fuka!  Stop fucking harshing his mellow! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

good luck with that . 

I'll take them to court if they dont pay. They immediately acknowledged it as their problem. They brought in equipment and replaced the valve yesterday.

you know the deal they have a city attorney on staff  . they know you are flying in . they will make it as much of a pita as poss. and not sure on your city but Government is very good at having ordinances and statutes  with a lot of shit in them to cover there ass for almost anything that could come up and dig in to what they conceder there money   

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you know the deal they have a city attorney on staff  . they know you are flying in . they will make it as much of a pita as poss. and not sure on your city but Government is very good at having ordinances and statutes  with a lot of shit in them to cover there ass for almost anything that could come up and dig in to what they conceder there money   

Yah...we'll see. I'll take them to court if I have to. In that case they will be paying much more. My brother had to move out of the house for over a week also because of them shutting the water off

see the costing them more is not true . that is the prob they all have a city attorney already getting a salary . it is bull shit but going in you are climbing a hill . not saying you are on the wrong side of this just pointing out shit I have seen .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

see the costing them more is not true . that is the prob they all have a city attorney already getting a salary . it is bull shit but going in you are climbing a hill . not saying you are on the wrong side of this just pointing out shit I have seen .

Its going to cost them more because i will go after more. Im in the right and will be paid one way or another

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its going to cost them more because i will go after more. Im in the right and will be paid one way or another

Is this kinda like the Evo transmission shipping fiasco? :lol: