Trump disapproval hits 64 percent in AP poll

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

1.7 average GDP per year under that turd of a president, biz is booming now  thanks to Trump. :kiss:You don't know any plumbers, you're a liar and a button pusher. You're the president, vice president and only member of your own fan club, those are the only 3 people you know. :lol:

What was global GDP from other industrialized countries during the same time :snack:   

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

1.7 average GDP per year under that turd of a president, biz is booming now  thanks to Trump. :kiss:You don't know any plumbers, you're a liar and a button pusher. You're the president, vice president and only member of your own fan club, those are the only 3 people you know. :lol:

Nothing like some well worded (lol not really) tweets to get the economy going.

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Nothing like some well worded (lol not really) tweets to get the economy going.

Simple-minded libs get sucked in by his tweets....keeps you guys busy I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

They are presidential statements unedited directly from the US president.

Sucked in LMFAO....Ohhh kaaayyy

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lol:

His tweets are usually aimed directly at his base - moron like you south of the border.  The majority of the world see them for what they are.  Lies, deflections, distractions and smoke screens to divert attention from the investigation that's engulfing the White House dumpster fire.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

His tweets are usually aimed directly at his base - moron like you south of the border.  The majority of the world see them for what they are.  Lies, deflections, distractions and smoke screens to divert attention from the investigation that's engulfing the White House dumpster fire.

childlike

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are presidential statements unedited directly from the US president.

Sucked in LMFAO....Ohhh kaaayyy

So... Trump is your president?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hes got all you hooked....i couldnt care less what he tweets about.

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Fiction can be fun MC

it would seem this MC feller and a few others on here have been experitmenting with some mind altering substances, time to get clean join us at the mission and we will save your souls........for a small donation of course

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"how'd that last poll work out for you?"

"wire to wire"

"Hillary by a landslide"

"my cunt itches"

thought I'd save the rwws some typing

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has hit the 50% mark since late April. His approval rating has ranged from a high of 59% in late January shortly after he took office to a low of 42% in early April.

The latest figures include 31% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11. (see trends).

• Like 1

The Zambroski report says that 100% of the liberals on here are cunty faggots......and if the election was held again today, Hillary would receive less than 20 electorates.  

So, Fuck on that smiley face for a while!!!! Trump for the win!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

it would seem this MC feller and a few others on here have been experitmenting with some mind altering substances, time to get clean join us at the mission and we will save your souls........for a small donation of course

Hi Freddy , I will donate a  quart of  30 weight oil  and five gallons of gasoline for the old ski-daddler , do you need a old metal gas can for mixing ?. This may help you an Minnie next winter , plus the people at the mission for winter snowmobile travels.  Stay well !!

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Lil Momo - post so pro Dump/Putin info from your special secret sources :snack:

again with the irony . seriously You cant see it? starting to feel a bit bad for your family

Edited by Ez ryder

14 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Hi Freddy , I will donate a  quart of  30 weight oil  and five gallons of gasoline for the old ski-daddler , do you need a old metal gas can for mixing ?. This may help you an Minnie next winter , plus the people at the mission for winter snowmobile travels.  Stay well !!

oh thank you kind kind sir, you snowmachiners fellers are the best, and Minnie says bless you:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

This poll is totally fucked up - Dump told me everyone loves him and he is doing a fantastic job.  The best healthcare for everyone, trillions im infrastructure, billions more for the military, coal jobs are coming back, jobs from China, Mexico, and SE Asia are coming back to America, bigly tax cuts, utopia is coming to America because of The Great Donald.....it's all true - he told me so.    

HAIL TO DONALD DUMP!!!!  BOW TO THE GREAT DONALD!!!

Signed:

Donald Dumbski

Lil Momo

Momo 'Draft Dodger' Sr.

Woolie

EZHEAT

Jimmy Smails

And the rest of the FSCE Clown Posse 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This poll is totally fucked up - Dump told me everyone loves him and he is doing a fantastic job.  The best healthcare for everyone, trillions im infrastructure, billions more for the military, coal jobs are coming back, jobs from China, Mexico, and SE Asia are coming back to America, bigly tax cuts, utopia is coming to America because of The Great Donald.....it's all true - he told me so.    

HAIL TO DONALD DUMP!!!!  BOW TO THE GREAT DONALD!!!

Signed:

Donald Dumbski

Lil Momo

Momo 'Draft Dodger' Sr.

Woolie

EZHEAT

Jimmy Smails

And the rest of the FSCE Clown Posse 

See folks...this is a liberal "triggered".  Nowhere to turn.  Nobody to listen.  Nobody cares.  So much anger and bitterness and no real outlet other than a social media source to vent it out.  Otherwise, their stupid cowardly asses risk a good thumping in public. :lol:And my guess is he cannot even go out to check his mail lest he gets run over or "picked off" by one of his own neighbors.  It makes me grin. :)

SR Land.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :lmao:

Guess again :lol:

:fishing:

Oh....I struck a nerve!  We all know you are the awkward creepy guy on your street.  The one that people tell their kids about.  I'll bet you wonder why you never see any kids during your comings and goings.  They all are instructed to run inside when they see you.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....I struck a nerve!  We all know you are the awkward creepy guy on your street.  The one that people tell their kids about.  I'll bet you wonder why you never see any kids during your comings and goings.  They all are instructed to run inside when they see you.  

stranger danger

snowriders new van

he had to get something after the police took away his ice-cream truck

snowriders van.jpg