Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I just find it funny to read a guy who probably rolls up his windows and locks the doors if he sees a black person walk by talk about what it's like in the "deep hood" :lol:

What makes you think he doesnt?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now I know you should have stayed in school.  BTW, nice run-on sentence you pecked out here. :lmao:

He didn't vote Democrat.  Don't be silly...you know how it works.

Is this where we get to hear another liberal "splain" to us what brave/tough/real men are?  I'll sit down for another one of those and take in a solid read.  :news:  Hey, start it off with, "I'm a bisexual liberal with a black girlfriend so..................................".  And then bullet point the hell out of some examples!!!!

:lol:

Hey, hes a minority now.  He knows exactly how the blacks felt all these years.......He is Special.

He goes on forums and yells "I suck dick" and waits for his persecution.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hey, hes a minority now.  He knows exactly how the blacks felt all these years.......He is Special.

Am I the only one that can see his little row boat starting to list real bad?  This is what happens when one convinces him/her self that they are the intellectual, moral and righteous ones before they've had a chance to test their little boats within a pool of opposition.  Especially when they aren't even old enough to grow a full beard as they walk around in their skinny jeans like they've conquered the planet as a barista. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now I know you should have stayed in school.  BTW, nice run-on sentence you pecked out here. :lmao:

He didn't vote Democrat.  Don't be silly...you know how it works.

Is this where we get to hear another liberal "splain" to us what brave/tough/real men are?  I'll sit down for another one of those and take in a solid read.  :news:  Hey, start it off with, "I'm a bisexual liberal with a black girlfriend so..................................".  And then bullet point the hell out of some examples!!!!

I'm not obsessed with being tough, and I clearly threw the "real man" thing out the window a while ago. I refer that that kind of attitude as toxic masculinity now.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

so you did feel you needed to check my post history?  Pathetic :lol: 

Any mention of race is racist? :lol: 

I go to the City every other weekend, when is the last time you saw a black man?

Do you see a lot at your micro-brewery job? :lol: 

If I didn't do a shallow search you would have said I was accusing you with no evidence. Those weren't mere mentions of race. In, "ugly, overweight, Mexican maid" Ugly, overweight, and Mexican are all clearly meant to be insulting adjectives describing the maid. American liberal women jews are stupid is pretty self explanatory. 

I see my boy O at work a few times a week, another few guys the frequent the same bars as I do once or twice a week each, my girlfriend's dad every once in a while.

Assuming I don't see black people at my bar because it's a craft beer spot is racist, we have a ton of minority customers, a couple of my favorite regulars are black. Also a couple of my worst tipping regulars are black, but there are plenty of white customers who pull the same shit.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not obsessed with being tough, and I clearly threw the "real man" thing out the window a while ago. I refer that that kind of attitude as toxic masculinity now.

If I didn't do a shallow search you would have said I was accusing you with no evidence. Those weren't mere mentions of race. In, "ugly, overweight, Mexican maid" Ugly, overweight, and Mexican are all clearly meant to be insulting adjectives describing the maid. American liberal women jews are stupid is pretty self explanatory. 

I see my boy O at work a few times a week, another few guys the frequent the same bars as I do once or twice a week each, my girlfriend's dad every once in a while.

Assuming I don't see black people at my bar because it's a craft beer spot is racist, we have a ton of minority customers, a couple of my favorite regulars are black. Also a couple of my worst tipping regulars are black, but there are plenty of white customers who pull the same shit.

Do you find black dick better than white dick?

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What makes you think he doesnt?

Educated guess.

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lmfao, I'm an upper middle class white kid who doesn't seem gay at all, I know nothing about persecution.

Don't flatter yourself, I'm here to poke dumb people and see how they react.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Am I the only one that can see his little row boat starting to list real bad?  This is what happens when one convinces him/her self that they are the intellectual, moral and righteous ones before they've had a chance to test their little boats within a pool of opposition.  Especially when they aren't even old enough to grow a full beard as they walk around in their skinny jeans like they've conquered the planet as a barista. :lol:  

Did you miss the part where I mention I've been a resident liberal round these parts for over 10 years now? I'm well acquainted with opposition. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

How does one "obsess" about being tough?  That's weird.  As far as the rest....I believe you.  Probably a real good call in the interest of self preservation.  I think that's why that bar group I mentioned earlier got real quiet when I got "curious" as to the reasons for their openly resounding view points.  Hmmmmm..................

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Did you miss the part where I mention I've been a resident liberal round these parts for over 10 years now? I'm well acquainted with opposition. 

I either missed it or didn't care...or both.  Either way, you are doing much better than the current liberals we have here.  So, I give you credit for that.  

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, ok. You are sadder than I thought.

Be sure to post a selfie with the 2000 blacks at the bar ....You work at.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Educated guess.

Lmfao, I'm an upper middle class white kid who doesn't seem gay at all, I know nothing about persecution.

Don't flatter yourself, I'm here to poke dumb people and see how they react.

How does gay seem?

You bigot!

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You've been struggling with basic grammar and sentence structure through this whole thread man.  You might be able to call Momo an idiot, but that's about it.

Fixed it for ya. :news: 

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you find black dick better than white dick?

Haven't gotten to taste the dark roast yet :news:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How does one "obsess" about being tough?  That's weird.  As far as the rest....I believe you.  Probably a real good call in the interest of self preservation.  I think that's why that bar group I mentioned earlier got real quiet when I got "curious" as to the reasons for their openly resounding view points.  Hmmmmm..................

You suppress your emotions, when you do let them a out it's usually in the form of anger. You've probably used the phrase "no homo" a few times. Make sure you never seem vulnerable. Do your best to limit feelings of empathy. You know, be an average male.

I'm starting to realize it's not so much grammar as it is vocabulary. Describing someone's viewpoints as "openly resounding" is essentially nonsense. Sure they're words, but I'm pretty sure they don't mean what you think they mean.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, ok. You are sadder than I thought.

Be sure to post a selfie with the 2000 blacks at the bar ....You work at.

2000? It's a handful at best, we get a sizable hispanic crowd though, partly because there's a large hispanic population nearby and partly because our GM is a Costa Rican dude who seems to be friends with everyone and their mother.

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How does gay seem?

You bigot!

To you guys it's the obvious shit like the voice or flamboyant clothing, to us it's more nuanced. I don't really give off any hints at all though, I'd fit in better at a NASCAR race than a gay bar.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fixed it for ya. :news: 

Yeah yeah yeah, you got me. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi here. He's just made a few posts that were such a mess they hardly made sense.

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You suppress your emotions, when you do let them a out it's usually in the form of anger. You've probably used the phrase "no homo" a few times. Make sure you never seem vulnerable. Do your best to limit feelings of empathy. You know, be an average male.

I'm starting to realize it's not so much grammar as it is vocabulary. Describing someone's viewpoints as "openly resounding" is essentially nonsense. Sure they're words, but I'm pretty sure they don't mean what you think they mean.

Just stop.  

I'm literally laughing out loud at your post.  How old are you?  Seriously?  Got maybe one year of college?  Maybe two but you passed core English with a hot and fancy 2.0 GPA.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  

I'm literally laughing out loud at your post.  How old are you?  Seriously?  Got maybe one year of college?  Maybe two but you passed core English with a hot and fancy 2.0 GPA.

A hot and fancy 2.0 GPA? You describe things in the weirdest fucking way. It sounds like you want to fuck my transcript.

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Haven't gotten to taste the dark roast yet :news:

2000? It's a handful at best, we get a sizable hispanic crowd though, partly because there's a large hispanic population nearby and partly because our GM is a Costa Rican dude who seems to be friends with everyone and their mother.

To you guys it's the obvious shit like the voice or flamboyant clothing, to us it's more nuanced. I don't really give off any hints at all though, I'd fit in better at a NASCAR race than a gay bar.

Yeah yeah yeah, you got me. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi here. He's just made a few posts that were such a mess they hardly made sense.

A handful doesn't sound like a ton?

You guys??? :lol:

Sounds like you have a lot of preconceived notions about gays and non- gays.  Tsk, tsk.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A hot and fancy 2.0 GPA? You describe things in the weirdest fucking way. It sounds like you want to fuck my transcript.

Ahhh....my inordinate and jovial use of adjectives is throwing you off the scent of comprehension.  Got it. :lmao:I'll kindly adjust for you......on my next fucking post. :lol:

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's was one of those stones and glass houses moments.  Couldn't resist. :bc:  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'd put my money on Wildboer piss pounding the little union delivery homophobe :snack:

You look like the kind of guy that likes to pound piss.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

A handful doesn't sound like a ton?

You guys??? :lol:

Sounds like you have a lot of preconceived notions about gays and non- gays.  Tsk, tsk.

I never said we had a ton of black customers.

And yeah, we go by stereotypes to identify each other sometimes. You gotta find sneaky ways of identifying each other when accidentally hitting on a straight guy could get you tied to a pickup truck and dragged down a dirt road.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....my inordinate and jovial use of adjectives is throwing you off the scent of comprehension.  Got it. :lmao:I'll kindly adjust for you......on my next fucking post. :lol:

I can tell you're looking through a thesaurus and picking synonyms that don't quite fit the context of your sentence as well as the words you actually know. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I never said we had a ton of black customers.

I can tell you're looking through a thesaurus and picking synonyms that don't quite fit the context of your sentence as well as the words you actually know. 

Nope!

See, I told you I was gonna make my next post easier for you to understand.

Just in case: nope = no.