Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why in the fuck do I care who or what your girlfriend/boyfriend is or isn't?  Why is that being touted out here like I should somehow or in some way be impressed? Are you representing the absolute pinnacle of liberalism by having such?  Like, is your attendance desired at parties?  Do you eat free on dates at the liberal establishments?  Do strangers want pictures with you two on the street?  Etc......etc........etc......

So......just so you know, my views are probably more liberal than yours.  I just despise whiney little cunty, cowardly haters parading around like some type of the intellectually elite of the world while they name call and chastise anyone whose opinions differs from their own.  

You seemed to be channeling your inner young Derek Vinyard with the whole curb stomping thing so it felt relevant, plus I had a feeling it'd elicit an entertaining response.

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You seemed to be channeling your inner young Derek Vinyard with the whole curb stomping thing so it felt relevant, plus I had a feeling it'd elicit an entertaining response.

I'm here to please!  Oh, those type of responses are available in person also.  And they usually illicit your type of response to it in return....very quietly.

:lol:

Thank god (Allah) for social media right?

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just vote for some lefty politicans and absolve your self of your bigtory!!!!!

Just when you think we have reached the Pinnacle of stupidity, some one comes along and shatters it.

Endless glass ceilings on that side of the fence.  Each one more ignorant, arrogant and repugnant than the last.

The "intellectually self-righteous elite!"

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm here to please!  Oh, those type of responses are available in person also.  And they usually illicit your type of response to it in return....very quietly.

Thank god (Allah) for social media right?

*elicit, and that was a lame threat.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Endless glass ceilings on that side of the fence.  Each one more ignorant, arrogant and repugnant than the last.

The "intellectually self-righteous elite!"

Are you trying to call the glass ceilings ignorant, arrogant, and repugnant? No offense, but your difficulty with sentence structure makes you a little hard to follow sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

*elicit, and that was a lame threat.

Are you trying to call the glass ceilings ignorant, arrogant, and repugnant? No offense, but your difficulty with sentence structure makes you a little hard to follow sometimes.

You saw THAT as a threat?  Holy shit!  Your girlfriend must be the tough one in your relationship.  Hey, Barry's was too.  Sorry bout my spelling.  I only do so well on my phone screen and usually don't care to go back to check.  You get it though, right?

And yes, that's what I'm calling the glass ceilings.  You do realize that "glass ceilings" are usually metaphorical too, right?

You may have made a poor choice dropping out of school to practice the barista arts.  That's ok though....it's a noble profession, and you can have a bitchen man bun, some type of half-assed patches of hair on your face and wear skinny jeans all day long.  Not to mention being able to impress bar goers with your intellectual wit.  maybe let everyone know your girlfriend is black for that extra tip!  But hurry the fuck up with my beer!

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :lmao: STFU Dummy :bc: 

Lil Momo :groin:  Wildboer

Oh look Wildboar!  The forum idiot is here!  Maybe you guys can partner up!  He's always looking for a partner.  

Keep something in mind though....there is a reason he can't find one here.

IMG_1972.GIF

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You saw THAT as a threat?  Holy shit!  Your girlfriend must be the tough one in your relationship.  Hey, Barry's was too.  Sorry bout my spelling.  I only do so well on my phone screen and usually don't care to go back to check.  You get it though, right?

And yes, that's what I'm calling the glass ceilings.  You do realize that "glass ceilings" are usually metaphorical too, right?

You may have made a poor choice dropping out of school to practice the barista arts.  That's ok though....it's a noble profession, and you can have a bitchen man bun, some type of half-assed patches of hair on your face and wear skinny jeans all day long.  Not to mention being able to impress bar goers with your intellectual wit.  maybe let everyone know your girlfriend is black for that extra tip!  But hurry the fuck up with my beer!

I never said I felt threatened by it, but you said you'd elicit a different response in person, how you gonna do that? An angry look?

If glass ceilings are arrogant what kind of ceiling is humble? Drywall?

19 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I never said I felt threatened by it, but you said you'd elicit a different response in person, how you gonna do that? An angry look?

If glass ceilings are arrogant what kind of ceiling is humble? Drywall?

1st:  Holy moly!  You called it a "lame threat"  so, I guess I assumed you felt it was a threat.  My bad there. :lmao: And no idea about why I get a different response in person. To be fair to your side, I have only really had one opportunity in real life to confront some of you twats when you were running your mouths reckless...and it appears their women had more to say when I wanted to join in the conversation.  I don't think I had an "angry look" on my face.  In fact, I'm sure I was grinning ear to ear at the time.  But that can be scary too for some that are easily frightened. :lol:

2nd: Unicorns are red because I say they are fucking red!  Go think on that for a bit.  Maybe rub your man bun as you do it. :lol:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

1st:  Holy moly!  You called it a "lame threat"  so, I guess I assumed you felt it was a threat.  My bad there. :lmao: And no idea about why I get a different response in person. To be fair to your side, I have only really had one opportunity in real life to confront some of you twats when you were running your mouths reckless...and it appears their women had more to say when I wanted to join in the conversation.  I don't think I had an "angry look" on my face.  In fact, I'm sure I was grinning ear to ear at the time.  But that can be scary too for some that are easily frightened. :lol:

2nd: Unicorns are red because I say they are fucking red!  Go think on that for a bit.  Maybe rub your man bun as you do it. :lol:

I didn't contradict myself, you know it's possible to make a threat without being threatening. They probably quieted down because they figured it was the quickest way to get away from your semi coherent rambling. 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I didn't contradict myself, you know it's possible to make a threat without being threatening. They probably quieted down because they figured it was the quickest way to get away from your semi coherent rambling. 

Perhaps you should have stayed in school.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

RACISTS!

Or have we come up with a title that is more descriptive and better exemplify the non-liberal voter. :lol: 

Lately the Libruls have been reduced to just calling anyone that's not on their side "dumb" 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lately the Libruls have been reduced to just calling anyone that's not on their side "dumb" 

Add :groin:and you're winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Add :groin:and you're winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But none of them are or have won anything lately. The Obama years might have been their heyday

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Perhaps you should have stayed in school.

You've been struggling with basic grammar and sentence structure through this whole thread man, you might be able to call Momo an idiot, but that's about it.

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

RACISTS!

Or have we come up with a title that is more descriptive and better exemplify the non-liberal voter. :lol: 

There are plenty of non liberal voters who aren't racist, you just aren't one of them.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You've been struggling with basic grammar and sentence structure through this whole thread man, you might be able to call Momo an idiot, but that's about it.

There are plenty of non liberal voters who aren't racist, you just aren't one of them.

And what exactly make him a racists in your mind?

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Do I need to go deeper into his post history or are a few quotes from the past month enough?

Fuck, I even found a post of your own where you admit you all sound racist on here...

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Do I need to go deeper into his post history or are a few quotes from the past month enough?

Fuck, I even found a post of your own where you admit you all sound racist on here...

Squats when he pees. 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: in this day and age I'm not really surprised

I just find it funny to read a guy who probably rolls up his windows and locks the doors if he sees a black person walk by talk about what it's like in the "deep hood" :lol:

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Now I know you should have stayed in school.  BTW, nice run-on sentence you pecked out here. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He didn't vote Democrat.  Don't be silly...you know how it works.

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I just find it funny to read a guy who probably rolls up his windows and locks the doors if he sees a black person walk by talk about what it's like in the "deep hood" :lol:

Is this where we get to hear another liberal "splain" to us what brave/tough/real men are?  I'll sit down for another one of those and take in a solid read.  :news:  Hey, start it off with, "I'm a bisexual liberal with a black girlfriend so..................................".  And then bullet point the hell out of some examples!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

so you did feel you needed to check my post history?  Pathetic :lol: 

Any mention of race is racist? :lol: 

I go to the City every other weekend, when is the last time you saw a black man?

Do you see a lot at your micro-brewery job? :lol: