Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was amazing that people fell for his lies before the election.

It's another thing entirely we watch them make excuses when he proves regularly that he was lying.

1. Did not have a health plan.

2. Did not have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

3. Had no plans to drain the swamp, in fact he appointed Wall Street insiders and allows lobbyists to flaunt the rules.

4. Didn't care about the Russians hacking Hillary's emails. He just tells them what they want to know straight up.

5. Lied about not taking vacations or golfing.

6. Was lying about designating China as a currency manipulator.

Those are really major promises that it is now obvious he had no intention or ability to keep yet his supporters say Yeah But her emails, trust and BENGHAZI!!!!!.

Those should have been the nails in the coffin for his supporters.

All the Russian contacts, placing unelected family and friends in positions of power and obstruction shit should have had his own supporters calling for jail time.

No wall and no sign of one 

Hilliary isn't under investigation or in jail

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

You and a few others would be dead from vaginal blood loss had Trump followed through on the Hillary deal....you should be thanking him. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You and a few others would be dead from vaginal blood loss had Trump followed through on the Hillary deal....you should be thanking him. :lol:

the "Hillary deal "may not be over Don't think for a second her whole camp is not getting a good looking in to from Muller's team 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It was amazing that people fell for his lies before the election.

It's another thing entirely we watch them make excuses when he proves regularly that he was lying.

1. Did not have a health plan.

2. Did not have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

3. Had no plans to drain the swamp, in fact he appointed Wall Street insiders and allows lobbyists to flaunt the rules.

4. Didn't care about the Russians hacking Hillary's emails. He just tells them what they want to know straight up.

5. Lied about not taking vacations or golfing.

6. Was lying about designating China as a currency manipulator.

Those are really major promises that it is now obvious he had no intention or ability to keep yet his supporters say Yeah But her emails, trust and BENGHAZI!!!!!.

Those should have been the nails in the coffin for his supporters.

All the Russian contacts, placing unelected family and friends in positions of power and obstruction shit should have had his own supporters calling for jail time.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

god you're an annoying ignorant fuck.  Go jump off a bridge, will ya?

Woolie :owned: by revkev :lmao:

Woolie :groin: revkev 

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wow are you a fucking idiot . fucking bike helmet walking around the mall shit

Dude - you're literally retarded :bc:   You should use your limited cognitive ability and refute the lies :lmao: 

IMG_3215.JPG

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you're literally retarded :bc:   You should use your limited cognitive ability and refute the lies :lmao: 

IMG_3215.JPG

Fucking Awesome.

I like the Trump supporters strutting around here still trying to pretend they have half a brain.

What would it have cost Trump to go after Hillary? Absolutely nothing. The only reason he didn't is that he realizes something that his dumb as shit supporters don't. She isn't guilty, he has no way to secure a conviction.

But he does know that he is guilty. The Republicans know it too. They are just busy squeezing out as many back room deals as they can before it all falls apart. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Clown Posse :lmao: 

IMG_3212.JPG

I think the real challenge is no longer to prove Trump is lying. It is to decide which ones are worse.

Which ones will really damage the American people and which ones are just embarrassing. Obviously most of the Trumpsters here are too stupid to know that the joke is on them. But for the rest of the US it must surreal to watch them continue to fall for his lies. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

President Trump.  Rolls off the tongue nice.

You know I have my doubts about the guy and disagree with some of his actions but the more the cunts keep running their piss flaps the more I support him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You know I have my doubts about the guy and disagree with some of his actions but the more the cunts keep running their piss flaps the more I support him. 

That's smart

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

If the libs were smart they would let him try to bury himself...if anything they are making him look better imo.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hammer nail.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

If the libs were smart they would let him try to bury himself...if anything they are making him look better imo.

All they are doing is enforcing Trumps base and allowing him to do whatever he wants with little objection.  They are so fucking stupid though...it's just funnier to watch.

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep.  The left apparently never heard the story of the "Boy who cried wolf".  The boy being the mainstream media.

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's smart

Well your side has been caught cheating and lying about things that matter, so his point is spot on.  Trumps supporters have turned off the propaganda you call news.  I have no illusions of guys like you ever changing your opinion of the guy, so I would merely just say, "suck it, and enjoy the next 8 years".  Be happy the right isn't behaving like the left right now, or there would be blood in the streets.

15 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yep.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hammer nail.

All they are doing is enforcing Trumps base and allowing him to do whatever he wants with little objection.  They are so fucking stupid though...it's just funnier to watch.

That too.  If the left thinks brow beating, intimidating and berating his supporters is somehow a winning strategy, all while behaving like complete unhinged assholes, they really are a special kind of stupid.   Thats been the epiphany for me this election, how so many could be so brain washed, and have such A.D.D., because they're clearly not connecting any dots.

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

They have become the little boy who cried wolf.

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Exposed the truth?

that was Wikki and Julian is still saying it was not Russia who gave him the info. new Wikki documentary coming out in July on show time should be good some one was fallowing him around filming before and after election filming everything .

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They have become the little boy who cried wolf.

boys have a penis more like the cunts who cry wolf .

but snowrider dose enjoy him some little boy crying in the back of his van

snowriders van.jpg

• Like 1

On 2017-06-17 at 10:17 AM, ICEMAN! said:

Yeah. The wall. That was a major one the stupid fucks fell for. How could I forget that wall?

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. The wall. That was a major one the stupid fucks fell for. How could I forget that wall?

Because you are the stupid fuck.