Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: 

575958a0e4b075144c036364_1280x720_F_v1.j

Funny how everyone underestimated the capacity for stupidity in the US.

I remember all of those years with Obama as POTUS when the Republicans claimed he was making the US a laughing stock with their Allies. Of course that was just posturing, no one really thought the US allies would openly laugh at the President. 

Until Trump of course. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how everyone underestimated the capacity for stupidity in the US.

I remember all of those years with Obama as POTUS when the Republicans claimed he was making the US a laughing stock with their Allies. Of course that was just posturing, no one really thought the US allies would openly laugh at the President. 

Until Trump of course. 

yep, even the rwws took faith in the poll numbers. we're finding more and more Russian meddling in our voting systems, so there may actually be a good explanation as to why everyone was wrong :news:

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Can you beleive Trump supporters bought that pantloads story?

can you show us a story with legit source that shows trump in bad health >

we can post many video of your goddess grasping rails falling down from shakes stopping mid speech  forgetting what she is saying  service guys running up to her grabbing syringes out of there jacket . buy yeah we need to have concern about Trumps heath . fucking hack  

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

Who gives a fuck he can fire anyone, he needs to fire Muller next and Rosenstein also for appointing Muller :finger2: 

People get fired in business all the time... the employees typically never know why.... but of course everyone knows the intimate details of why Comey got fired.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, even the rwws took faith in the poll numbers. we're finding more and more Russian meddling in our voting systems, so there may actually be a good explanation as to why everyone was wrong :news:

um yes it is called meddling by a bias media and people seeing through it and sick of the shit

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well in that case call up Hillary and have her move into the White House because she clearly belongs there! 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is the proof of meddling  again? and also tell us exactly what they did . back it up with proof

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well in that case call up Hillary and have her move into the White House because she clearly belongs there! 

well more people did vote for her to be there than trump, including you...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

That was your answer?  Weird, you were sure on a soapbox about people not answering your questions yesterday and they did a much better job...in fact, most, including me saw many answers to your question posted.  

Wanna try again?  Or just nestle down deer into your box of Democrat crap hypocrisy?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

to bad it is not set up that way. so people campaign to win the system that is set up not a theoretical system

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no really show us . then we can forward it the Muller if you have this document

the evidence has been shown to you many times. even trump admin people admit to the meddling. so stfu, I'm not debating this any more.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That was your answer?  Weird, you were sure on a soapbox about people not answering your questions yesterday and they did a much better job...in fact, most, including me saw many answers to your question posted.  

Wanna try again?  Or just nestle down deer into your box of Democrat crap hypocrisy?  

Russian meddling, and the evidence about it, has been presented by me, and others numerous times. so save your BS.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Russian meddling, and the evidence about it, has been presented by me, and others numerous times. so save your BS.

Then it should be simple to do a "cut and paste" from one of your posts.  Right?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's to bad that she didn't win the states she was supposed to win.....her blue firewall defense was as good as the Eagles.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the evidence has been shown to you many times. even trump admin people admit to the meddling. so stfu, I'm not debating this any more.

really ? funny all I have seen is spin on your side quoting " sources " yet no hard evidence any place 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol::lol2::lmao:

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? funny all I have seen is spin on your side quoting " sources " yet no hard evidence any place 

:snack:

IMG_1982.JPG

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

IMG_1982.JPG

People here wish you'd stop "helping" them.

:lol:

What an idiot.

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump  :thumb: 

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You just have to connect the dots, it's easy!!!!!11!! :lol: