Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I never said we had a ton of black customers.

And yeah, we go by stereotypes to identify each other sometimes. You gotta find sneaky ways of identifying each other when accidentally hitting on a straight guy could get you tied to a pickup truck and dragged down a dirt road.

What???  Do you live in 90's Texas?  :lol: 

That sounds like persecution talk.

This is 2017,  you don't have to be sneaky.

Fly your flag..................  Be loud.............. Be  proud.

Its like when I'm lifting weights in front of my trailer home, I rip off my shirt so all the minorities can see my white power tats. ;)

Couple months back, on dive bar Saturday, we head  into this place, where we were probably the only non-gays there. Couple of gals came over and grabbed our wives and had them out on the dance floor, bumping buts and all that fun shit. Well, this gay guy comes sliding in between me & my buddy.  It did kind of piss me off because he is hitting on my buddy, and I'm clearly the better looking one.  :lol:  I had to tell him to step off, this is my man! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Its like when I'm lifting weights in front of my trailer home, I rip off my shirt so all the minorities can see my white power tats. ;)

Couple months back, on dive bar Saturday, we head  into this place, where we were probably the only non-gays there. Couple of gals came over and grabbed our wives and had them out on the dance floor, bumping buts and all that fun shit. Well, this gay guy comes sliding in between me & my buddy.  It did kind of piss me off because he is hitting on my buddy, and I'm clearly the better looking one.  :lol:  I had to tell him to step off, this is my man! 

:lol:  LOL!!!!

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm in on the ground floor of a business that's poised to expand significantly in the coming years. I'm going to stick with them and learn more about the food service and craft beer industries as I work my way up. Maybe one day a brewery or a bar of my own will be in the cards.

Nah, it's not, I just forgot that was Spicer's lube until I double checked the quote. Between Trump and his surrogates there's too many lies for me to keep them all straight.

Edit- lube was totally an autocorrect for line, but I'm leaving it because it's funny

1st:  Good for you on that.

2nd: :lmao: Agreed.

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I don't need student loans, a couple years at community college barely put a dent in the college fund that was intended to pay for a 4 year bachelors in full. I looked it up and it was actually Spicer that said, "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant," did Fox forget to mention that to you guys? 

And all this time I thought "covfefe" was a fat fingered coffee.  I thought everyone knew what he meant.  Spicer was just making fun of all the people making a big deal of fat fingering a word.  

Hahaha.  Too funny. :bc: 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

I never said I was afraid of that. I live 20 minutes from the GWB. Even if we still had to worry about that kinda shit I'm not even sure where to find a dirt road around here. My point was that gay culture has always been influenced by the need/desire to hide while still signaling your truth to others in the community. 

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I never said I was afraid of that. I live 20 minutes from the GWB. Even if we still had to worry about that kinda shit I'm not even sure where to find a dirt road around here. My point was that gay culture has always been influenced by the need/desire to hide while still signaling your truth to others in the community. 

I know what you meant. Lighten up.

just because we don't agree on politics, doesn't mean we have to be dicks to one another in every post.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

And all this time I thought "covfefe" was a fat fingered coffee.  I thought everyone knew what he meant.  Spicer was just making fun of all the people making a big deal of fat fingering a word.  

Hahaha.  Too funny. :bc: 

I believe it was supposed to say coverage.

I know what you meant. Lighten up.

just because we don't agree on politics, doesn't mean we have to be dicks to one another in every post.

It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me worked up. If you went by congresses behavior you'd think being dicks to each other is all politics is about.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea I suppose so.  I never saw the tweet.  Sure was a big ado about nothing though as far as I'm concerned.  

It made for a good meme for a couple days lol

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me worked up. If you went by congresses behavior you'd think being dicks to each other is all politics is about.

It made for a good meme for a couple days lol

I wasn't trying to get you worked up, thought you would think it was funny.:poke:

Oh well, maybe next time. :dunno:

• Like 1