Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor Jimmy - in typical Dumper fashion digs in deeper when people start to pick on lil Donny :lmao:  How fucking dumb are you Jimmy to support someone because of his critics?  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry.  Trump supporters d

Derp

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Jimmy - in typical Dumper fashion digs in deeper when people start to pick on lil Donny :lmao:  How fucking dumb are you Jimmy to support someone because of his critics?  :snack:

749.thumb.jpg.1ca1a911406c6c24081e2e8dd3e0955a.jpg

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The next election is going to rock. Dems, please tell the class what you've  accomplished over the last few years. 

Dems:

Wow the dumbass Trump supporters here rise to the top every day with their stupidity. The fall for lies and huckster used car salesman promises

But thats really how Babookie from India with the chain e-mail deal of just sending him 5,000.00 and he will issue a check for 100K makes his money

Going by the amount of moron Trump supporters here Babookie has a wealthy future

Was supposed to win no problem....lost in historic fashion.....but then still run around and call everyone dumb, stupid etc. Sounds like butthurt to me 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was supposed to win no problem....lost in historic fashion.....but then still run around and call everyone dumb, stupid etc. Sounds like butthurt to me 

That's why the intelligent people of America prevailed. Can you imagine how stupid you would have to be to believe she was supposed to win with no problem? :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's why the intelligent people of America prevailed. Can you imagine how stupid you would have to be to believe she was supposed to win with no problem? :lol:

Plenty of examples of that here....

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Plenty of examples of that here....

Like the genius calling others stupid while he makes the same post 5 times :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

Does anyone else miss the days when non-liberal, non idiot sheep were just called "racists"?  It seems the Dems are having a hard time now finding a go-to name.  "Stupid" seems to be the best they have.  The name calling thing has worked well for them.  Gotta stick with what works!  After the much anticipated Comey testimony, their realization of what is the truth is setting in.  Forced idiotic librulizm is DEAD!  So, let fly the TEMPER TANTRUMERY!!!!

I only hope most of you all are enjoying it half as much as I am.

:lol:

IMG_2042.GIF

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does anyone else miss the days when non-liberal, non idiot sheep were just called "racists"?  It seems the Dems are having a hard time now finding a go-to name.  "Stupid" seems to be the best they have.  The name calling thing has worked well for them.  Gotta stick with what works!  After the much anticipated Comey testimony, their realization of what is the truth is setting in.  Forced idiotic librulizm is DEAD!  So, let fly the TEMPER TANTRUMERY!!!!

IMG_2042.GIF

Today's liberals.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_2042.GIF

Racist is so one dimensional though, it just doesn't do justice to the right's current cornucopia of bigotry. 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Racist is so one dimensional though, it just doesn't do justice to the right's current cornucopia of bigotry. 

Ahhhh, well, you keep being a good liberal twat and come up with something you and your band of intolerant hypocrites can start using regularly.  Spread the word. 

Thanks in advance!

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh, well, you keep being a good liberal twat and come up with something you and your band of intolerant hypocrites can start using regularly.  Spread the word. 

Thanks in advance!

The fact that you guys have fully invested in this the idea that the left is the real intolerant party is fucking hilarious. Being tolerant doesn't require tolerating bigotry.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The fact that you guys have fully invested in this the idea that the left is the real intolerant party is fucking hilarious. Being tolerant doesn't require tolerating bigotry.

:lmao:

Thanks for not making the point you think you are.  You ARE the intolerant party.  And you just labeling everyone that doesn't think like you a "bigot" to justify your childish behavior proves it.

You deserve to be curb stomped til enough of your own teeth are lodged down throat to the point that asphyxiation occurres. Your throat may need more teeth though due to it being "exercised" frequently.

Hows that for intolerance?  That's got teeth huh?  Oops.  Bad pun.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Thanks for not making the point you think you are.  You ARE the intolerant party.  And you just labeling everyone that doesn't think like you a "bigot".

You deserve to be curb stomped til enough of your own teeth are lodged down throat to the point that asphyxiation occurres. Your throat may need more teeth though due to it being "exercised" frequently.

Hows that for intolerance?  That's got teeth huh?  Oops.  Bad pun.

I  don't say that because I don't like you, for all I know you're a nice guy. I'm saying it because it's true. 

That was a decent start, but it felt a bit uninspired, if you want to bring race into it you could use the fact that a have a black girlfriend as a segue.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I  don't say that because I don't like you, for all I know you're a nice guy. I'm saying it because it's true. 

That was a decent start, but it felt a bit uninspired, if you want to bring race into it you could use the fact that a have a black girlfriend as a segue.

Why in the fuck do I care who or what your girlfriend/boyfriend is or isn't?  Why is that being touted out here like I should somehow or in some way be impressed? Are you representing the absolute pinnacle of liberalism by having such?  Like, is your attendance desired at parties?  Do you eat free on dates at the liberal establishments?  Do strangers want pictures with you two on the street?  Etc......etc........etc......

So......just so you know, my views are probably more liberal than yours.  I just despise whiney little cunty, cowardly haters parading around like some type of the intellectually elite of the world while they name call and chastise anyone whose opinions differs from their own.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why in the fuck do I care who or what your girlfriend/boyfriend is or isn't?  Why is that being touted out here like I should somehow or in some way be impressed? Are you representing the absolute pinnacle of liberalism by having such?  Like, is your attendance desired at parties?  Do you eat free on dates at the liberal establishments?  Do strangers want pictures with you two on the street?  Etc......etc........etc......

So......just so you know, my views are probably more liberal than yours.  I just despise whiney little cunty, cowardly haters parading around like some type of the intellectually elite of the world while they name call and chastise anyone whose opinions differs from their own.  

Just vote for some lefty politicans and absolve your self of your bigtory!!!!!

Just when you think we have reached the Pinnacle of stupidity, some one comes along and shatters it.