Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

• Platinum Contributing Member

A whole lotta right wing fringe clowns on here :snack:

AP-NORC poll: Just 1 in 5 support Trump's move to fire Comey

FILE - In this June 8, 2017 file photo, former FBI Director James Comey testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington. A clear majority of Americans believe President Donald Trump has tried to interfere with the investigation into whether Russia meddled in the 2016 election and possible Trump campaign collusion, a new poll shows. Just one in five support his decision to oust James Comey from the FBI. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A clear majority of Americans believe President Donald Trump has tried to interfere with the investigation into whether Russia meddled in the 2016 election and possible Trump campaign collusion, a new poll released Thursday shows. Just one in five support his decision to oust James Comey from the FBI.

Following Comey's blockbuster appearance before Congress, an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll shows 68 percent of Americans are at least moderately concerned about the possibility that Trump or his campaign associates had inappropriate ties to Russia. Almost half of Americans say they're very concerned. Only 3 in 10 say they're not that concerned.

Americans largely view the issue along partisan lines. Sixty-two percent of Republicans say they're not very concerned or not at all concerned about any Russia ties. Though just over half of Americans say they disapprove of Trump's firing of Comey, the number grows to 79 percent among Democrats. Overall, only 22 percent of Americans support Comey's dismissal.

For Sandra Younger, a 50-year-old from San Diego, Comey's exit reinforced her suspicion "something fishy" was going on with the president and Russia. She said it was inappropriate to fire Comey given that he was overseeing the Russia investigation.

"If I had nothing to hide and someone wanted to investigate, I would say, 'Go ahead, do your thing, I don't care, because you won't find anything,'" said Younger, a Democrat who imports jewelry supplies. She added of Trump: "He seems to be buddy-buddy with these epic creeps."

But William Shepherd, a maintenance worker from Anderson, Indiana, felt it was the president's prerogative to choose his FBI director. He said he was untroubled by claims Trump tried to persuade Comey to back off the investigation, saying those revelations only emerged after Comey was fired and wanted to defend himself.

"These headlines don't really concern me, although they are attention-grabbers," said Shepherd, a 40-year-old Republican.

Of the six in 10 Americans who think Trump tried to obstruct or impede the investigation, most are Democrats and independents. Only a quarter of Republicans feel Trump meddled in the probe.

The poll began the day before Comey testified publicly before the Senate intelligence committee and continued through Sunday. Three percent of interviews were conducted before the hearing.

For many Democrats, there's some irony in coming to Comey's defense and embracing his concerns about Trump. Last year, Democrats aggressively attacked Comey for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, with many calling for his firing.

Now that Trump is president and Comey has emerged as a top Trump antagonist, some former Comey critics see his willingness to go after the leaders of both political parties as proof of his independence.

"I've not ever been a particular fan of Mr. Comey's," said James Shaw, 53, of Olney, Illinois, pointing to the Clinton saga as a key reason. "But he's an honest broker. I don't think he's politically motivated. I don't think he's partisan."

Trump's reference to the Russia probe as a reason for firing Comey bothers Linda Richardson, 62 — but not enough to second-guess his decision. Richardson, who said she's a registered Democrat but has voted Republican for years, said Trump might have had other reasons, too.

"I guess you feel like you just need to trust your president," said Richardson, a retiree from Meade County, Kentucky. "He just knows more about it than I do."

Americans are mixed on whether the Justice Department investigation, now led by Robert Mueller, can be fair and impartial. Twenty-six percent are very or extremely confident it can be. Thirty-six percent are moderately confident and an equal share of Americans aren't very confident or are not at all so.

Mueller, the former FBI director, was put in charge of the investigation after Trump fired Comey and public pressure mounted for a special counsel to take over. Comey later testified that he'd authorized a friend to disclose to the media his notes on conversations with Trump about the investigation, in hopes that it would lead the Justice Department to name a special counsel.

The poll shows the public relatively unsympathetic to those leaking information about the investigation. Fifty-four percent say they're doing more harm than good by potentially damaging national security. Forty-two percent think they're doing more good by giving the public necessary information.

In general, 29 percent of Americans say they have a great deal of confidence in the people running the FBI. Fifty-two percent have a moderate amount of confidence and 18 percent have hardly any confidence. Democrats are more likely than Republicans to say they have a great deal of confidence in the FBI, 38 percent to 24 percent.

___

The AP-NORC poll of 1,068 adults was conducted June 8-11 using a sample drawn from NORC's probability-based AmeriSpeak panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

Respondents were first selected randomly using address-based sampling methods, and later interviewed online or by phone.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-norc-poll-most-us-072057227.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep we are all out of touch....you should run away again pussy.

Any comment on the OP between swigs? :snack:

WOW the snowrider has a new poll for us . YOU DUMB FUCK when will YOU learn your lesson posting polls ? you cant be that dull . you must love the abuse . do you have a special gimp outfit you put on before you post  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and they laughed when i told them i had the majority of the population on my side  :lol:

not keeping score as kids has really not helped your kind at all  

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Any comment on the OP between swigs? :snack:

remember this one it was a good poll you got 100% behind . just 1 of hundreds of failed predictions you stood behind

SnowRider    185

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • SnowRider
  • USA Contributing Member
  • cmusa.jpg.e1e56dfb24bb26db7c54368f731a1d
  • 6,664 posts

:snack: She's starting to kick Dump's ass :news:  In the words of the Great Doe Dumber.....Voters see this... :lol: 

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton emerges from her party's convention in Philadelphia with a restored lead over Donald Trump, having earned a 7-point convention bounce, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll

In a two-way head-to-head matchup, Clinton tops Trump 52% to 43%, and in a four-way matchup including third party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, Clinton leads 45% to 37% with Johnson at 9% and Stein at 5%.

Besides improving her standing against Trump, Clinton's convention appears to have boosted the share of Americans who think her policies will move the country in the right direction (from 43% before either convention to 48% now), while Trump's right direction number held roughly steady following the back-to-back political gatherings in Cleveland and Philadelphia. 

Further, a majority of Clinton's backers now say their vote is more to show support for her than to oppose Trump, a sharp shift since early May. Back then, 48% said their vote was one of support for the former secretary of state, 58% say so now. While Trump also improved his numbers on that metric, his voters are more evenly divided, with 47% saying they're backing him to show support and 50% saying it's more to oppose Clinton.  

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

A whole lotta right wing fringe clowns on here :snack:

AP-NORC poll: Just 1 in 5 support Trump's move to fire Comey

FILE - In this June 8, 2017 file photo, former FBI Director James Comey testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington. A clear majority of Americans believe President Donald Trump has tried to interfere with the investigation into whether Russia meddled in the 2016 election and possible Trump campaign collusion, a new poll shows. Just one in five support his decision to oust James Comey from the FBI. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A clear majority of Americans believe President Donald Trump has tried to interfere with the investigation into whether Russia meddled in the 2016 election and possible Trump campaign collusion, a new poll released Thursday shows. Just one in five support his decision to oust James Comey from the FBI.

Following Comey's blockbuster appearance before Congress, an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll shows 68 percent of Americans are at least moderately concerned about the possibility that Trump or his campaign associates had inappropriate ties to Russia. Almost half of Americans say they're very concerned. Only 3 in 10 say they're not that concerned.

Americans largely view the issue along partisan lines. Sixty-two percent of Republicans say they're not very concerned or not at all concerned about any Russia ties. Though just over half of Americans say they disapprove of Trump's firing of Comey, the number grows to 79 percent among Democrats. Overall, only 22 percent of Americans support Comey's dismissal.

For Sandra Younger, a 50-year-old from San Diego, Comey's exit reinforced her suspicion "something fishy" was going on with the president and Russia. She said it was inappropriate to fire Comey given that he was overseeing the Russia investigation.

"If I had nothing to hide and someone wanted to investigate, I would say, 'Go ahead, do your thing, I don't care, because you won't find anything,'" said Younger, a Democrat who imports jewelry supplies. She added of Trump: "He seems to be buddy-buddy with these epic creeps."

But William Shepherd, a maintenance worker from Anderson, Indiana, felt it was the president's prerogative to choose his FBI director. He said he was untroubled by claims Trump tried to persuade Comey to back off the investigation, saying those revelations only emerged after Comey was fired and wanted to defend himself.

"These headlines don't really concern me, although they are attention-grabbers," said Shepherd, a 40-year-old Republican.

Of the six in 10 Americans who think Trump tried to obstruct or impede the investigation, most are Democrats and independents. Only a quarter of Republicans feel Trump meddled in the probe.

The poll began the day before Comey testified publicly before the Senate intelligence committee and continued through Sunday. Three percent of interviews were conducted before the hearing.

For many Democrats, there's some irony in coming to Comey's defense and embracing his concerns about Trump. Last year, Democrats aggressively attacked Comey for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, with many calling for his firing.

Now that Trump is president and Comey has emerged as a top Trump antagonist, some former Comey critics see his willingness to go after the leaders of both political parties as proof of his independence.

"I've not ever been a particular fan of Mr. Comey's," said James Shaw, 53, of Olney, Illinois, pointing to the Clinton saga as a key reason. "But he's an honest broker. I don't think he's politically motivated. I don't think he's partisan."

Trump's reference to the Russia probe as a reason for firing Comey bothers Linda Richardson, 62 — but not enough to second-guess his decision. Richardson, who said she's a registered Democrat but has voted Republican for years, said Trump might have had other reasons, too.

"I guess you feel like you just need to trust your president," said Richardson, a retiree from Meade County, Kentucky. "He just knows more about it than I do."

Americans are mixed on whether the Justice Department investigation, now led by Robert Mueller, can be fair and impartial. Twenty-six percent are very or extremely confident it can be. Thirty-six percent are moderately confident and an equal share of Americans aren't very confident or are not at all so.

Mueller, the former FBI director, was put in charge of the investigation after Trump fired Comey and public pressure mounted for a special counsel to take over. Comey later testified that he'd authorized a friend to disclose to the media his notes on conversations with Trump about the investigation, in hopes that it would lead the Justice Department to name a special counsel.

The poll shows the public relatively unsympathetic to those leaking information about the investigation. Fifty-four percent say they're doing more harm than good by potentially damaging national security. Forty-two percent think they're doing more good by giving the public necessary information.

In general, 29 percent of Americans say they have a great deal of confidence in the people running the FBI. Fifty-two percent have a moderate amount of confidence and 18 percent have hardly any confidence. Democrats are more likely than Republicans to say they have a great deal of confidence in the FBI, 38 percent to 24 percent.

___

The AP-NORC poll of 1,068 adults was conducted June 8-11 using a sample drawn from NORC's probability-based AmeriSpeak panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

Respondents were first selected randomly using address-based sampling methods, and later interviewed online or by phone.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-norc-poll-most-us-072057227.html

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

WOW the snowrider has a new poll for us . YOU DUMB FUCK when will YOU learn your lesson posting polls ? you cant be that dull . you must love the abuse . do you have a special gimp outfit you put on before you post  

Took the words out of my mouth

more for old time sake ?

SnowRider    185

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • SnowRider
  • 6,664 posts

:snack:Look at the numbers.... :lol: 

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 8 - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 8 percentage points -- doubling her lead from a month ago in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll

Clinton leads Trump, 50% to 42%, in a head-to-head race, the survey of registered voters found. With Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein added to the race, Clinton maintains her 8-point lead, 45% to Trump's 37%, Johnson's 8% and Stein's 4%. 

The poll found huge gaps in voters' take on the two candidates' attributes. Asked whether the candidates have the right personality and temperament to be president, 61% said Clinton does, while 31% said Trump does. Just 33% said Trump understands international matters, while 72% said Clinton does. 

Trustworthiness is a problem for both candidates: Only 38% view Clinton as honest and trustworthy, and just 34% say Trump is honest and trustworthy. 

want more polls you DULL fuck we can post your own poll fails every day for a year

SnowRider    185

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • SnowRider
  • 6,664 posts

It looks like several wives on here will be supporting Hillary :snack:

Clinton Opens 23-Point Lead Among Women as Trump Struggles

PHOTO: Hillary Clinton attends a rally in Philadelphia, July 29, 2016 and Donald Trump holds a press conference on July 27, 2016 in Doral, Florida.

Hillary Clinton has advanced among women and consolidated support within her party since her nominating convention, while a difficult few weeks have left Donald Trump still struggling on basic ratings from his temperament to his qualifications for office. She leads him by 8 points in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So the majority of Americans support Dump's firing of Comey...:snack:

Who gives a fuck he can fire anyone, he needs to fire Muller next and Rosenstein also for appointing Muller :finger2: 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So the majority of Americans support Dump's firing of Comey...:snack:

I do the man is a worthless leader and proved that at least 5 times in the last 2 years. and if you were in the least bit honest with your self you would be happy about firing his ass

Edited by Ez ryder