Global Warming Study Cancelled Because of ‘Unprecedented’ Ice

If the leftards really were "environmentalists" they wouldn't support fossil fuels.  But alas leftards are the worst contributors of "carbon the naturally occurring element" but are the loudest at saying YOU NEED TO CUT DOWN YOUR EMISSIONS.....when in fact they do not cut their own down. 

Leftards are killing this planet and are now seen as a cult.

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I find it neat that liberals hold themselves in high regard because they're aware that the earth has been warming since the last ice age. 

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what are your thoughts on the predicted outcome  if every one obeys the Paris agreement to the T? remember the results were from there own picked science teams     

From what I can comprehend the Paris agreement is not nearly enough to reverse what we've already done or even to stop the trend.  Co2 sticks around in the atmosphere for a long time.   

Thanks very much though, for supporting a President, or at least his policy for backing out and being the single biggest denier today.  The USA is the world's #2 emitter and will obviously continue to be. 

My opinion about what will happen is simply nothing good.

There are a few consistencies though: As the earth warms, AND IT IS FUCKING WARMING,  it will only continue to warm if we keep it up.  Ice melts and seas rise, if NOTHING else.  That's the best case scenario and so we just have to move away from the coastlines.  Its happening NOW! When will it get unbearable?  Who the fuck knows, but it's happening now and there's nothing to suggest it is going to change based on the patterns were in.

I just saw something about a machine thrve made that abosorbs co2 and fuels greenhouses.  Is that the answer? 

8 minutes ago, Catman said:

From what I can comprehend the Paris agreement is not nearly enough to reverse what we've already done or even to stop the trend.  Co2 sticks around in the atmosphere for a long time.   

Thanks very much though, for supporting a President, or at least his policy for backing out and being the single biggest denier today.  The USA is the world's #2 emitter and will obviously continue to be. 

My opinion about what will happen is simply nothing good.

There are a few consistencies though: As the earth warms, AND IT IS FUCKING WARMING,  it will only continue to warm if we keep it up.  Ice melts and seas rise, if NOTHING else.  That's the best case scenario and so we just have to move away from the coastlines.  Its happening NOW! When will it get unbearable?  Who the fuck knows, but it's happening now and there's nothing to suggest it is going to change based on the patterns were in.

I just saw something about a machine thrve made that abosorbs co2 and fuels greenhouses.  Is that the answer? 

As we can all admit the globes climate has been changing since the beginning of time.  I'm glad it's warming and not cooling. :bc:  

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

Are your middle names mentally and incompetent? I guess you just skipped by all those predictions that the genius scientists made as far back as 1970 that were undeniably based on scientific fact. You know... all those ones about millions on North Americans being dead by 2000, things like New York City being under water decades ago. Or the scientist that predicted an ice age by 2000 due to global cooling.

You're almost right. The cause celeb a while ago was global warming but the "experts" that touted that as the end of the world found they were unable to support their arguments and switched to the current cause celeb of climate change.

You also seem to conveniently ignore that the global climate has been changing continually for the last billion or so years and will continue to do so regardless of what we do. Are you going to deny that Ant Arctica was once tropical. SCIENCE has found proof of that. Tropical vegetation buried under the ice. Or that the northern US was under a layer of ice about a mile thick. I'm waiting for your explanation of what MAN did to create the massive global warming that saw the retreat of that layer of ice, the creation of the Great Lakes and exposure of the Precambrian Shield. That rock is estimated at 4.2 B years old. Man must have had a major impact on that.

Such a mental midget as yourself probably believes in little green men from Mars creating crop circles as well.

By the way when did insurance companies start making predictions about global warming / climate change.

You're right about banning CFC's but guess what... the predictions about the ozone layer by the genius scientists failed to ring true. The ozone layer miraculously and unexplainably was healing itself without the ban on CFCs.

Keep drinking the KoolAid propaganda put out by those with a vested interest in getting huge grants to keep themselves employed studying it all.

You are so consistently wrong I can only feel sympathy for those around you.

Another post of absolute bullshit and drivel.   

- I love that you are calling me a conspiracy believer when I'm the one trusting science and scientists while you ignore it and call it get this: a conspiracy !!!   How fucking stupid can you get?!

- There hasn't been this much co2 in the atmosphere for 300 milion years.  That's about 299,700,000 more than humans have been around. FYI and it's causing warming contrary to what you think you know.

- Sorry everyone 02sled needs to get ahold of these guys and set them straight on climate change

https://www.munichre.com/en/group/focus/climate-change/index.html

http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/sustainability/climate-change.html

- I'd love to read about your source saying the ozone layer began healing BEFORE the banning of CFCs.  Love it!  Idiot!

- The earth is warming faster than anytime in human history and similarly as fast as times around major climate events such as....  get this: THE ICE AGES.  Must be the propoganda

- Tell me about the big money green conspiracy that doesn't involve 5 of the 10 biggest companies in the world, 3 being among the biggest 5.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue

go lay down

Edited by Catman

21 minutes ago, Catman said:

- I love that you are calling me a conspiracy believer when I'm the one trusting science and scientists while you ignore it and call it get this: a conspiracy !!!   How fucking stupid can you get?!

- There hasn't been this much co2 in the atmosphere for 300 milion years.  That's about 299,700,000 more than humans have been around. FYI and it's causing warming contrary to what you think you know.

- Sorry everyone 02sled needs to get ahold of these guys and set them straight on climate change

- I'd love to read about your source saying the ozone layer began healing BEFORE the banning of CFCs.  Love it!  Idiot!

- The earth is warming faster than anytime in human history and similarly as fast as times around major climate events such as....  get this: THE ICE AGES.  Must be the propoganda

- Tell me about the big money green conspiracy that doesn't involve 5 of the 10 biggest companies in the world, 3 being among the biggest 5.

go lay down

Another post of absolute bullshit and drivel

like reading one of your posts .

and yes I 100% am behind pulling out of the redistribution scam known as the Paris Accord  

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I think this is the last mo they cam manufacture R22. one can assume some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ recharges coming real soon . thinking a truck load would not be a bad 3 yr investment lol

There is no shortage of R22 but my cost as of today is $30lb. It is $7 a pound in Mexico. It's just on other example of the EPA bullshit!!! There is a shortage of R410A. The price of that tripled in the last week. There is a large plant that is down. 

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There is no shortage of R22 but my cost as of today is $30lb. It is $7 a pound in Mexico. It's just on other example of the EPA bullshit!!! There is a shortage of R410A. The price of that tripled in the last week. There is a large plant that is down. 

I saw a story on tv  yesterday That said I thought r22 was at the end of production this year . it could have been r11 ?  I was not looking that close at the tv but was deff some sort of Refrigerant used in Home AC units that was done with production this year . you are prob correct on MX part I am sure just a US production ban ? all that said I was working in a house that had CNN on all day so who knows. BTW I added 12% to the bill for having to listen to that crap all day true story  

Edited by Ez ryder

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I saw a story on tv  yesterday That said I thought r22 was at the end of production this year . it could have been r11 ?  I was not looking that close at the tv but was deff some sort of Refrigerant used in Home AC units that was done with production this year . you are prob correct on MX part I am sure just a US production ban ? all that said I was working in a house that had CNN on all day so who knows. BTW I added 12% to the bill for having to listen to that crap all day true story  

Only 12% your a stronger man than me I probably would have added 1200% :guzzle: but I guess that might be difficult to get away with 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Only 12% your a stronger man than me I probably would have added 1200% :guzzle: but I guess that might be difficult to get away with 

ah for $124.50 I can listen and chuckle for a day. my fav is when they had the balls to do a story on people doing story's using unverified info from a unnamed  source . Yes they really did that with a straight face and then had the balls to discuss it .I actually laughed out loud at that point

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm reclaiming some 407c as I type and I'm billing them $250 a hour port hole to port hole,plus a $100 truck charge. :ashamed:

IMG_2888.JPG

is the 407 actually a decent retrofit replacement ? or is it making the equipment work overtime? I have no idea about that shit when my A/C breaks I barter the fix lol . the furnace I can fix . I can silver braze gas lines but that's as far as I deal . no pumps no scales no gauges no knowledge    

It's a long ass story. The USA is using 410a as a replacement and it sucks. The rest of the world is using 407. Its the fucking EPA! DuPont and Carrier lobbied the shit out of the EPA because they had so much time and money invested in it. AKA Puron. We have a system that we take care of that has a 80,000lb holding charge. Another five Ice bank systems that have 10.000 lb charges each. We by freon on the open market sometimes for these types of customers. It's no different than buying or selling oil or gold. You have to play the market and the EPA fucks with that market.

8 hours ago, Catman said:

go lay down

Your nothing more than a moronic waste of space and oxygen. Do the climate a favour and stop breathing. That way you won't continue to exhale CO2. Time for massive reductions in the number of people to fix the climate. 

Which of your science experts has determined how much CO2 was in the atmosphere 300M years ago.

i gotta love how all your science is absolute gospel today and it's impossible the doom and gloom predictions could be wrong and are 100% accurate yet so many of the expert scientific predictions over the last 50 + years have been so wrong.

go drink some more koolaid and convince yourself we can stop the climate from changing like it has been doing for millions of years

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It's a long ass story. The USA is using 410a as a replacement and it sucks. The rest of the world is using 407. Its the fucking EPA! DuPont and Carrier lobbied the shit out of the EPA because they had so much time and money invested in it. AKA Puron. We have a system that we take care of that has a 80,000lb holding charge. Another five Ice bank systems that have 10.000 lb charges each. We by freon on the open market sometimes for these types of customers. It's no different than buying or selling oil or gold. You have to play the market and the EPA fucks with that market.

Isn't Trump fixing this kind of shit? :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I put 4 ice cubes in each of my drinks last night and it depleted the icebox in the freezer. It was warm out last night and the ice was melting fast.damn global warming

I hope these libtards don't put ice in their drinks. It requires freon and a shit load of power to make ice.:true:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I hope these libtards don't put ice in their drinks. It requires freon and a shit load of power to make ice.:true:

Well that's it. They'll never enjoy another ice cold Shirley Temple

• Like 1

The entire premise that taxation of C02 will save us from certain death is a farce. I will agree the climate is in flux, as it has always been since this rock had no life at all and no way to support life. So what, the climate is changing, we cannot control that. Liberals are stupid, they cry about carbon dioxide emissions, then advocate for more immigration. Brainwashed sheep lining up to give over complete control to governments, and not even our own, they are willing to allow a global panel to make decisions for us. All liberals should simply kill themselves right now, consider it saving the planet.

• Like 2